剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
After him!
快去追他
Go! Go!
快走
Oh, my God, Phil!
天呐 菲尔
Phil's dead.
菲尔死了
Kill him!
杀了他
No! No!
不 不
Nobody kills him.
谁都不能杀他
He'll stand trial. That is the law.
他要接受审判 这是律法
But he just killed Phil!
可是他刚杀了菲尔
He'll stand trial for that, too.
这桩罪行同样会受审
Why don't we just kill him now?
何不现在就杀了他
The Tribunal decides his fate.
法庭会决定他的命运
Take him.
带他走
Put your robe back on.
把你的长袍穿上
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I think so.
我没什么问题
You've got to be sure.
你得确定
It's a lot different when you're face-to-face
当你碰上真想要杀你的那个
with one that wants to kill you.
情形可大不一样
I'm in.
我加入
Well, glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮忙
I can go, right?
我可以走了吧
Yeah, thanks, Bud.
谢谢 巴德
It's a relief to know.
我真是如释重负
Well, for you to know,
我是说你终于知道了这件事
because I already know.
因为我已经知道了
Anything else, just call.
还有别的事 打我电♥话♥就好
Well, you're still here, so I have to assume
你还在这里 看来
you have a new understanding of the world we live in.
你对我们所在的世界已经有了新的了解
I do, sir.
是的 长官
Good. Let's get on with it.
很好 继续吧
We only have one connection to the wesenrein.
我们认为的格林生物判官只有一个
Officer Acker. We're bringing him in.
艾克警官 我们要把他抓来
I've known him since the Academy,
自从警♥察♥学院我就认识他了
and if he's made some bad choices,
如果他做了什么错事
then he has to be dealt with.
这得好好处理
But once you bring him in,
可是一旦把他带来
he's gonna know that you know.
他会发现你们已经知道了
Well that's why we want you to talk to him first.
这就是为什么我们想让你先跟他谈谈
Put pressure on him. Get him to make mistake.
给他施加点压力 让他露出马脚
I can do that.
没问题
We're running out of time, Wu.
我们要没时间了 吴
We need this now.
我们需要现在就解决
We got to find Monroe.
我们得找到门罗
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Oh, yeah, sorry. I was with Nick.
抱歉 我刚刚和尼克在一起
Your house?
去你家
Now? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在吗 没问题
I can be there in 15.
给我十五分钟
Sure. No, no, no.
好的 别客气
I'll drop everything. On my way.
我会放下一切事 这就来
The defedent, a blutbad, did marry one Rosalee Calvert,
被告人 一个狼人 和一名狐妖
a fuchsbau, on the date aforementioned.
罗莎莉·卡弗特在上述日期结婚
I offer the Tribunal proof of this so-called marriage.
在此向法庭提供这桩所谓的婚姻
This abomination.
实则是罪行的证明
Get on with it.
继续
An eye-witness at the wedding
婚礼上有一名证人
further stated that a Grimm was present,
进一步表明 有个格林也在场
and I will shortly call forth that witness.
我会立刻传召这名证人
Hey, Jessie.
杰西
How's it going?
最近怎么样
I still feel pretty bad about messing up.
对那件事我还是感觉很糟
You know, that guy getting taken?
那个被绑♥架♥的人
Oh, I'm sure, I'm sure. I would too.
我知道 换了是我也会很难过的
Listen, you got a minute?
你有时间吗
I got a couple things I want to run past you.
我有事想跟你说
Yeah, sure.
没问题
But not here.
但不能在这里说
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
I just want to get a couple things straight.
我就是想搞明白一些事
Shouldn't take long.
不会花很长时间的
I'm here.
我到了
Well, what can I do?
我能做什么
Rosalee, I'm so sorry. We need your help.
罗莎莉 我很遗憾 我们需要你的帮助
You said that someone at the wedding told Shaw
你说是婚礼上的人告诉了肖
about Monroe and Rosalee.
门罗和罗莎莉的事
Yeah, yeah.
没错
It has to have been. Then who?
肯定是婚礼上的人 那是谁呢
Because this is the list you made with Trubel,
这是你和麻烦鬼做的名单
and this is my wedding list.
这是我的婚礼名单
I can't figure this out
我弄不明白
because I don't know these men on your list.
因为我不认识你名单上的人
Well, let me take a look.
我来看看
So what's going on?
怎么了
What kind of cop are you?
你算是什么警♥察♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Didn't I train you better than this?
我把你训练的明明比这好
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about you can't even guard a house.
我说的是 你连个房♥子都守不好
What are you doing walking off
你为什么不先上报
and checking something out without calling it in?
就下车去查看可疑事物
Now we got a kidnapping.
现在有人被绑♥架♥了
You don't think that comes back on me?
你觉得我不会受牵连吗
I thought I saw something.
我以为我看见了什么人
What? What did you see
你都看见了什么
that turned you into such an idiot?
让你变得这么蠢
Okay, wait a second, Sarge.
等等 警官
No. You tell me what you saw.
不 你告诉我你看见了什么
I already told them I saw a guy in a hoodie.
我已经说过了 我看见一个穿连帽衫的人
And why didn't you call it in?
那你为什么不上报
Because I wasn't sure there was anything--
因为我不确定有什么问...
So what was it about this guy
这个穿连帽衫的人
in a hoodie that made you want to check him out?
有什么特别之处 让你觉得他可疑
Just the way he acted.
他的表现
Which was?
什么表现
He looked like he was watching the place.
他看起来像是在监视那个地方
So you got out of your car,
所以你下了车
and you walked straight up to this guy,
直接朝那人走去
and you asked him what he was doing?
然后你问他在干什么
No, I got out of my car, and I got hit.
不 我下了车 就被人打了
You didn't look around?
你没四处看看
I was looking at the guy in the hoodie.
我当时在看穿连帽衫的人
So not only did you go after a guy
所以说 你不仅追查了一个
you weren't sure was involved,
不一定与此案有关的人
you let someone come up behind you.
你还让别人从背后袭击你
Sir, it happened really fast.
长官 当时事情发生得太快了
How'd you end up in the bushes?
你又是怎么跑到树丛里去的
They dragged me there.
他们把我拖过去的
"They"?
"他们"
How many was "They"?
"他们"是有多少人
Just the guy who hit me and the guy in the hoodie.
打我的人 加上穿连帽衫的人
So if it was two guys,
如果只有两个人
you must've seen them.
你一定看见了他们
Sergeant, what the hell's going on here?
警官 这是怎么回事
I know you're lying, Jessie.
我知道你在撒谎 杰西
I'm not lying.
我没有
You're wesenrein, you're involved,
你是格林生物判官 你与此事有关
and you know Shaw.
你还认识肖
Bauerschwein!
猪妖
You make me sick.
你让我恶心
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表