剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That's why you ate your carpet.
这就是你会吃地毯的原因
If you're not a ghost yet,
如果你现在还不是鬼魂
you will be when I'm through with you.
等我处理完你 你就会是了
It'll be just like it was.
就跟过去一样
No, please!
不要 求你了
Who are you?
你是谁
Please don't shoot.
求你别开枪
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
It was Paul's idea to come back.
是保罗想要回来的
Don't hurt me.
不要伤害我
Get out. Get out.
出去 出去
Stetson.
斯特森
I'm so glad you came.
我真高兴你来了
It's been a long time.
已经过去这么久了
I've got something to show you.
我有东西要让你看
They're here. They're alive.
他们还在这里 他们还活着
This is where I found them.
我就是在这里发现他们的
Theo and my Patty together.
西奥和我的帕蒂
I knew you killed them!
我知道是你杀了他们
You would have done the same thing
换做是你的话 要是发现了他们在做这种事
if you found them like I did!
你也会这样做的
I shouldn't have told you. I never should have told you.
我不该告诉你的 我不该告诉你的
It hurt so much.
这太让人伤心了
He did this to you too.
他也对你做了这种事情
Do you see them?
你看见他们了吗
Do you see them like I do?
你也像我一样看见他们了吗
I didn't want to believe it when I saw it.
刚看到时 我简直不敢相信自己
But how could I let them live
但在他们做出了这样的事之后
after what they did?
我怎么会留下他们的小命
He was supposed to be my friend,
他本来是我的朋友
and she was my wife.
而她是我的发妻
Ah, I found it.
我找到了
Matana Zumbido.
电鳗怪
Be my guest.
请便
"Brazil, Village of Borba, 1921.
"巴西 博尔瓦的一处小村庄 1921年
"After weeks of scouring the jungle,
"在对丛林的几周搜查之后
"I finally encountered the creature deep in the Amazon.
"我终于在亚马逊的深处找到了这种生物
"I've been traveling with the Batisse, an indigenous tribe.
"我一直在和原住民巴蒂斯人一同前进
"Rumors haven't done justice to this horrifying creature,
"人们这对种可怕生物的传言并不准确
"which the tribe members refer to as 'Matana Zumbido.'
"他们称它为'电鳗怪'
"The power of this Wesen rivals the wrath of Zeus himself.
"这种格林生物的力量堪比宙斯的盛怒
"Unfortunately, my fellow Grimm and compatriot Jonas
"很不幸 我的同胞 格林乔纳斯
"faced that wrath head-on.
"直面了那场盛怒
"One touch from this woged beast
"仅是碰了一下那只转化后的怪物
"burned that mighty warrior to death,
"这个伟大的战士就被烧成了焦土
scorching his skin and shattering his skull."
浑身焦痕 骨架支离破碎"
Sounds like our guy.
听上去跟我们遇见的一样
Does it say how to deal with it?
书上说了要怎样对付它吗
Uh, let me see.
我看看
"Dysentery took the lives of... six days without food...
"痢疾肆虐夺人性命 六天没有食物供给
Torrential downpours, flooding."
猛烈的暴雨 洪水"
Ah, here we go.
找到了
"I survived my encounter with Matana Zumbido
"我在与电鳗怪的遭遇战幸存了下来
"Thanks only to an ancient tribal ritual
"多亏了部落中他们会用来捕食塔伯伦的
"They use to hunt and eat the deadly Temblon--
"一种古老的仪式
their term for electric eels--
那是他们对电鳗的称呼
"by using a paste made from the skin of the poison dart frog
"他们用一种毒箭蛙的皮制成药膏
Anura Dendrobatidae."
无尾箭毒蛙"
Think you got any of that?
你有那玩意儿吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但我来找找看
So, if Stetson is the Matana Zumbido,
如果斯特森是电鳗怪
Raymond thought he was filming a ghost,
雷蒙德认为他拍的是鬼魂
not realizing he was Wesen.
并不知道那是格林生物
And Stetson toasted him.
然后斯特森把他烤焦了
To ask the obvious,
问个蠢问题
if Stetson killed his wife in that house,
如果斯特森在那栋房♥子里杀了他妻子
why keep going back?
为什么还要一直回去呢
Especially if he found her cheating on him?
尤其是在他发现她出轨之后
Doesn't mean he stopped loving her,
说明他没有因此不爱她
albeit a little on the sick side.
即使方式有点变♥态♥
Found it.
找到了
Now what?
然后呢
Oh, this kind of interesting.
这有点意思了
Apparently, you mix the poison frog skin powder with water,
显然 你得把毒青蛙皮粉调进水里
stir it into a paste,
搅拌成膏状
then you have to pierce an ear,
然后穿个耳洞
and rub the paste into the--
然后把药膏抹在...
Go back to the "Pierce an ear" Part.
回到"穿个耳洞"那步
Okay, you have to pierce an ear
好 你必须穿个耳洞
and rub the paste into the piercing.
把药膏抹进耳洞上
Explains the needle.
说明了针头的用处
I'm not piercing my ear.
我才不要穿个耳洞
Works for Hank.
汉克都有了
Yeah. Detective Burkhardt?
喂 伯克哈德警探
It's Carol, the Ghost Seeker.
我是卡罗尔 那个鬼魂猎人
What's wrong? I'm at the Donovan house.
怎么了 我在多诺万家
Paul's inside. There's a woman with a gun.
保罗在里面 里头有个女人拿着把枪
Paul wouldn't leave until he found out what killed Raymond.
找不到杀雷蒙德的凶手 保罗就不离开这里
I tried to talk him out of it, but then there was this woman,
我劝过他了 但那个女人出现
and she pointed a gun at me.
拿枪指着我
Carol, stay where you are.
卡罗尔 待着别动
Do not go in the house. We are on our way.
别进房♥子里 我们在路上了
Please hurry.
请快点
The woman with the gun has to be Lily Hinkley.
拿枪的女人应该就是莉莉·辛克利
She must have gone there to kill Stetson.
她一定是去杀斯特森的
If Stetson's there...
如果斯特森在那里
Guess I'm piercing my ear.
估计我得穿个耳洞了
We'll mix it in the car.
药膏到车里调配
This is it.
就是这条
It was the last thing Patty wore.
帕蒂死前穿过的裙子
I want you to put it on.
我希望你能穿上
Why?
为什么
Put it on!
穿上
Okay.
好的
Oh, my God.
我的天
You have to help Paul.
你得去帮保罗
He's inside. Wu, stay with Carol.
他在里面 吴 陪着卡罗尔
Got it. Hey, look.
好的 看
We better do this before we head in.
进去前最好先把耳洞穿了
Get it over with.
速战速决
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Uh, piercing his ear.
给他穿耳洞
What?
什么
It hurt.
好痛
Wait, I gotta put the paste in.
等等 还得把药膏涂上
What kind of police are you?
你们是哪门子的警♥察♥
It will be like it was.
这会和以前一样
Just like it was.
和以前一样
We were so happy.
我们曾经那么开心
I wish we could go on our honeymoon again.
我希望我们能再度一次蜜月
Do you remember our honeymoon?
你还记得我们的蜜月吗
I forgive you for what you did to me, Patty.
我原谅你伤害过我 帕蒂
I know you didn't mean to.
我知道你不是故意的
You're the love of my life.
你是我一生挚爱
We'll go right back where we were.
我们会回到以前那样
It'll be just like it was.
就像以前一样
Oh, God.
天哪
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家里做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表