剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What?
什么
You're you again.
你又变回你自己了
Thank God.
感谢上天
Can I just say, that woman is such a bitch.
我只想说那贱女人坏透了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
These rude epreuve take more and more out of you
残酷的生活慢慢榨干♥你♥
the older you get.
你就会变得越来越老
Well, you still look very beautiful.
你依然美艳动人
Not without effort.
费了不少的气力
I underestimated its power.
我低估了它的能力
I can feel it in the cloth.
从布料中就能感觉得到
I believe it's French. Quite old.
我想这东西来自法国 相当古老
Fabric's exquisite.
面料很精致
This could be one of the original trente-sept.
有可能是最初的三十七件器物之一
From the Malleus Maleficarum?
来自女巫之锤吗
Hammer of the witches. A brutal time for our ancestors.
女巫之锤 对我们的祖先来说是个残酷时期
How do you think Adalind acquired this?
你觉得爱达玲是怎么拿到这东西的
From her mother, after she died.
在她母亲死后 她继承下来的
Yes, but where do you think she got it from?
是 但你觉得她母亲又是从哪得来的呢
Treat it with proper respect.
以适当的尊重来对待此物
It could come in handy.
说不定能派上用场
Which is... why I'm leaving it with you.
所以我把这东西留给你
When are you going?
你要什么时候走
I'm not certain.
我不确定
But I think it's best we say good-bye now.
但我认为我们最好现在就道个别
You know I'm not very good at these things.
你知道我不太擅长这种事
I will miss you. And I you.
我会想念你的 我也是
Please be careful.
小心谨慎点
You know what I did for you can only be done once
我为你所做的事 无论是你还是我
for both of us.
都只能有这么一次
I want my granddaughter.
我要我的孙女
If I could give her to you, I would.
如果我能把她交给你 我会的
But I believe Nick when he says he has no idea
但是我相信尼克的确不知道
where his mother is.
他母亲在哪
Well, that's his mother.
那可是他母亲
She'll be in contact at some point.
她一定会联♥系♥他的
I need you to be ready for that.
我要你为此做好准备
I promise you...
我向你保证
I will.
我会的
What?
怎么了
I'm just so glad to have you back.
很高兴你变回了自己
Well, the question is do we have you back?
问题是你变回来了吗
I have no idea.
不知道
And I'm not gonna find out by hanging out with you.
但我跟你在一起是不会知道答案的
Well then, I guess you have to go out
那看来你只有出门
and find some wesen butt
去找些格林生物
and kick it.
来试一试
I got it.
我去开
You lose your key?
你弄丢钥匙了吗
No.
没
I--I just didn't want to come in if--
我只是不想进屋撞见...
You know, you two were--
万一你们俩在...
We're done.
我们完事了
Done, done. Like, I mean, Adalind done?
完了 你是说爱达玲消失了
Adalind is gone. Juliette's back.
爱达玲走了 朱丽叶回来了
We're good!
我们没事了
Hi. Just wanted to be sure.
只是想确定一下
Good.
太好了
Oh, I am so relieved it's you.
是你我就安心了
I'm so sorry.
真得很抱歉
We really should have called to tell you it was finito.
完事后 我们真该给你们打个电♥话♥
No, don't worry about it.
别担心这种事
We didn't give it a second thought.
我们都没胡思乱想
Went right to bed.
回家倒头就睡了
Did it work?
成功了吗
I don't know. Maybe we should find out.
不知道 我们该试试看吧
Not happening. I...haven't woged yet.
看不到 我还没转化呢
Any time you're ready.
随时可以开始了
I... guess that answers that question.
看来...已经有答案了
You know what, I shouldn't have pushed it.
我不该急着催你的
Maybe it's too soon.
也许还没到时候
Elizabeth said it could take some time.
伊丽莎白说可能要过些时候才能恢复
Hank.
汉克
Nope, nothing yet.
没有 还看不到
I can meet you in 20.
二十分钟后见
I gotta go.
我得走了
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
I'm really happy you're you.
真的很高兴你变回了自己
Me too.
我也是
'Cause let me just tell you,
告诉你们吧
I did not like being a blonde.
因为我真的很不喜欢一头金发
Car looks to have gone off the road late last night.
这车看来是昨天深夜里冲出了车道
Discovered this morning by a bicyclist.
今早被一个骑自行车的人发现的
We know who it is? Suleka Turner.
知道是谁吗 苏勒卡·特纳
Portland address.
住在波特兰
Car's registered to her husband, Dix Turner.
车辆登记在她丈夫迪克斯·特纳的名下
First responders got here about an hour ago.
现场急救员大概一小时前到达现场
She said something came out of the woods,
她说有东西从树林里冲出来
took her husband,
抓住了她丈夫
and dragged him away.
并将其拖走
We're searching for the husband, but no sign of him.
我们在搜索她丈夫 但是毫无踪迹
Seat belt's been cut and there is blood, so...
安全带被割断 上面沾有血迹
She's pretty out of, but she's trying to say something.
她还处于惊吓当中 但却想要说些什么
You might want to listen before we sedate her.
在我们给她打镇静剂前 你们最好过来听听
Ma'am?
女士
We're detectives and we're trying to find out
我们是警探 现在想要调查
what happened.
事发经过
They tried to take me. They took my husband.
他们也想抓我 结果却把我丈夫抓走了
Who? They were terrible.
谁 他们很吓人
I've never seen anything like that.
我从未见过这样的人
He said, they have to get another.
他说他们得再抓一个
Because they couldn't get me.
因为他们带不走我
We gotta take her.
我们要带她走了
County sheriff got here before we did.
本郡警长在我们之前赶到这里
They secured the area
他们清理了场地
and made the determination there was a possible kidnapping,
并且认为这有可能是一起绑♥架♥案
which is the reason you're here.
所以你们就被叫来了
Well, they definitely hit something.
他们肯定是撞到了什么
This tire is shredded.
轮胎都被扯碎了
Aw. Think I find something.
我有新发现
Yeah, I'd say they hit something.
我就说他们撞到了什么东西
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, Deputy Sheriff Farris.
这是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 这是法利斯副警长
Good to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你们 很高兴见到你
Well, it looks like they hit
看上去他们像是撞到了
a piece of wood with some nails in it.
一块钉满钉子的木头
I've seen something like this on this road before.
我在这段路上见过类似的事
When? About five, six years ago.
什么时候 大约在五六年前
One of my first cases. Maybe 15 miles east.
我早期处理的案件之一 从这向东十五英里
Same deal. Wrecked car, two missing people.
同样的事 毁坏的汽车 两人失踪
A spiked strip just like that in the tire.
跟这个轮胎里一样的带钉木条
Oh, yeah. I remember that case.
对啊 我记得那起案子
Nobody was ever found.
一个人都没找到
We need to take another look at that evidence.
我们需要再看看证据
Better get some dogs out here.
最好带几只搜救犬来
All right, guys? We're not done over here.
伙计们 我们这还没完事呢
I'll tell them to hold off. Thank you.
我去让他们绕道 谢谢
Let's get that tire off.
我们把轮胎卸下来吧
Hey, guys.
各位
We're not done with the investigation yet.
现场调查还没有结束呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表