剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I kicked octopus head off, and I hope it wasn't too late.
我踢开了章鱼头 希望不会太晚了
Ow, what are you doing?
你在做什么
You're bleeding. Get off
你在流血 你放手
Hey, no argument.
别跟我吵
Who are you?
你是谁
Police.
警♥察♥
Who are you?
你是谁
Kent Vickers.
肯特·威客斯
Where do you live?
你住哪里
I live here.
我住这儿
Why are you here?
为什么你会在这里
What's going on? Just stay where you are.
发生了什么事 你先待在这儿
Help is on its way.
救护车在路上
Does she know who she is?
她知道自己是谁吗
Yeah, Hank. I'm a Grimm.
知道 汉克 我是格林
You know, you scared the hell out of us.
你吓死我们了
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, god.
天啊
Timothy Croftin Perkal,
蒂莫西·克罗夫汀·珀卡尔
Canadian, wanted in Canada, U.S.,
加拿大人 因间谍活动被加拿大 美国
and Great Britain for espionage.
和英国通缉
So we caught ourselves a spy.
我们抓到一个间谍
You know, I was just thinking,
我在想
all that stuff he stole from peoples' memories--
他从人们记忆里偷到那么多东西
What do you think he got from Tubel?
你认为他在麻烦鬼那里偷到些什么
Hey, captain.
队长
It's good to see you guys.
看到你俩真高兴
You too.
我们也是
You look pretty good for a guy
对一个到鬼门走了一遭的人来说
who's been through what you've been through.
你看起来相当好
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Better than I was.
比之前好多了
Listen, Nick, did you get what I brought to your house for you?
尼克 你拿到我要带给你的东西了吗
No, it's gone.
不 它碎了
I'm not a Grimm anymore.
我不再是格林了
Oh, Nick. I'm sorry.
尼克 真抱歉
I tried. I know.
我尽力了 我知道
We can talk about this when you're feeling a little stronger.
等你好点了 我们再说这个
I should've known what Adalind was up to.
我早该知道爱达玲打的什么鬼主意
I'm just glad the young lady staying at your house
很高兴住在你家的那个小姑娘
knew how to handle a machete.
知道怎么用弯刀
I owe her.
我欠她一条命
Well, I'm just glad you're still here.
我很高兴你还活着
So am I.
我也是
Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin,
伯克哈德和格里芬警探
this is Elizabeth Lascelles,
这是伊丽莎白·拉塞尔
my mother.
我母亲
Hi.
您好
She's had a little work done.
她来这里办点事
Trubel, you want some breakfast? It's almost ready.
麻烦鬼 吃早饭吗 我快做好了
Oh, I know. I smelled it.
我知道 我闻到香味了
Bacon, that's all I want.
培根 我就想吃这个
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Well, my neck hurts, but
脖子有点疼 不过
I haven't slept that good in a long time.
很长时间没睡过这么一个好觉了
Hey, can I borrow your bike?
能借你的自行车用用吗
Just take it. Thanks.
只管用 谢谢
See you guys later.
再见
Hey, be careful.
小心点
I know. I'm the only Grimm in town. I'll watch it.
知道 我是这里唯一的格林 会当心
How you doing with all this?
你对这一切消化的怎么样了
I don't know if using her to help me is a good idea.
我不知道让她当我的帮手是不是个好主意
It almost went really badly.
昨天差点酿成大祸
She's a Grimm, Nick. She can't really avoid it.
她是格林 尼克 这是避免不了的
Even if she could, I doubt it would last.
就算她可以 我想也不会持续很久
I know. She's too much like you.
我知道 她太像你了
Not anymore.
现在不像了
I got it.
我去开
Is it the captain? No, um...
队长怎么了吗 不是
What's the problem?
那发生什么事了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Thanks.
谢谢
I couldn't sleep last night.
我昨晚睡不着
I need you to take a look at something.
我要给你看一样东西
She's a suspect in a double homicide,
她是一起双尸命案里的嫌疑犯
and I'm having a bit of a problem with this.
因为这事我对她有点疑虑
You see, she was introduced to me as a criminology student,
你们介绍她时说她是犯罪学学生
and I'm pretty sure she's the same young woman
而我非常确定她和住在你们家的
who's staying with you.
那位是同一个人
Can you clear this up for me?
能给我解解惑吗
Look, it's complicated. I--
这事情很复杂 我...
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, my head hurts.
我头很疼
Nick. Nick, Nick, Nick, hey.
尼克 尼克 尼克 尼克
What happened? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Juliette?
朱丽叶
What's going on?
怎么了
I can't see you.
我看不见你们
I don't know where I am.
也不知道自己在哪里
Can you see anything?
你能看见什么吗
I mean he fell down, and he said his head hurt.
他倒了下去 说自己头很疼
I'm not in the house.
我不在这个房♥子里
What do--What do you mean? Where are you?
什么意思 那你在哪里
Hey, you all right?
你没事吧
Buddy, Nick, Nick, Nick, you okay?
尼克 尼克 尼克 你没事吧
What the hell?
什么情况
Juliette.
朱丽叶
You can see me? Yeah.
可以看见我了 对
Okay, come on. Let's get up.
来 我们扶你起来
Come on, let's go.
来 站起来
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You said you saw another place.
你说你看见了另一个地方
Yeah. Where?
对 哪里
I don't know.
我也不知道
Get off of me!
放开我
Go, go.
走 快走
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表