剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
The very people who helped you escape from me.
就是帮你从我手上逃走的同一伙人
Now, don't you regret that decision?
现在 你是不是后悔当初的决定了
You can huff and puff all you want.
随便你怎么生气发泄
You're not gonna blow this house down.
反正你也搞不跨这个房♥子
Viktor! It was built for hexenbiests.
维克托 这是专为巫女建的
Viktor, don't do this!
维克托 别这样
Viktor! You bastard!
维克托 你个混♥蛋♥
You can't do this!
你不能这么做
I did what you wanted me to do!
我做了你要求我做的事
Hi, this is Henry.
你好 我是亨利
I can't get to the phone, so please leave me a message.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥ 请给我留言吧
Henry, it's Kent.
亨利 我是肯特
I don't know where you are.
我不会知道你在哪里
I've been trying to reach you.
我一直试图联♥系♥你
Get back to me as soon as you can.
尽快回我电♥话♥
I'm heading home. Call me there.
我现在要回家了 到时打我家里电♥话♥
He checked in to room 402.
他住进了402号♥房♥间
How'd you find that out?
你怎么知道的
You're kidding, right?
你在逗我呢吧
We know he's the guy we're after,
我们知道他就是我们要找的人
but now we're going to need some background on him
但是现在我们需要知道他的背景
to see how he connects with the victims.
好弄清楚他和死者有什么关系
All we got is he can steal peoples' memories.
我们目前只知道他能盗取他人的记忆
And their cars.
还有他们的车子
Why don't we just go in there
我们为什么不直接进去
and take him down right now?
然后马上把他拿下
'Cause we don't have any evidence
因为我们没有掌握任何
or motive that ties him to the crime.
能将他和罪案联♥系♥起来的证据或者动机
Yeah, I wasn't talking about arresting him.
是啊 我也不是说要逮捕他
Just keep an eye on him.
就盯着他就好
Let us know if he move.
假如他走了就通知我们
And nothing more.
其他什么也别做
All right.
好吧
Hey, you got any money for lunch?
你有午饭钱吗
Make it last. Thank you.
省着点花 谢谢
Hey, I need a receipt.
记得开♥发♥票
All right.
知道了
She'll be fine. Let's go.
她会没事的 走吧
Nothing. I know, me neither.
什么都找不到 我也是
The verfluchte zwillingsschwester
这个双生咒
is a really badass spell.
真是个坏透顶的咒语
I don't think we're going to find anything in my books.
我觉得我的书里什么都找不到
You know, this is beyond anything I've ever dealt with.
我从来没遇到过这种事情
What if we can't help Nick this time?
万一这回我们帮不了尼克呢
Honey, all we can do is try.
亲爱的 我们只能不断尝试
The captain must've known what Adalind did,
队长一定知道爱达玲做了什么
because he brought something to give to Nick,
因为他给尼克带了东西
but how do we find out what that was?
但我们要怎样找出那东西到底是什么呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Find out where Adalind cooked it up.
找出爱达玲制药的地方
Yeah, and reverse engineer it.
是啊 然后把所有程序倒着来一遍
Nick is still a cop, right?
尼克还是个警♥察♥ 对吧
Can't he figure out
他就不能弄清楚
where the captain was before he went to nick's house?
在去尼克家之前 队长都去了哪里吗
I mean, he had to get the stuff somewhere.
队长总要去某个地方拿那个东西吧
Unless he made it himself, because he is a zauberbiest,
除非是他自己做的 毕竟他本身也是个
after all.
巫师
Right,
没错
zauberbiest.
巫师
Lori and I are getting divorced.
洛莉和我准备离婚了
It's been coming a long time.
这事已经拖了很久了
Oh, Kent, that is awful news.
肯特 这真是个坏消息
Let me give you my new number and address.
给你我的新号♥码和地址
Hello? Hi, this is Lawrence Anderson.
你好 你好 我是劳伦斯·安德森
Is this Captain Vickers? Yes.
请问是威客斯上尉吗 是的
I worked on the CVA project with Henry Slocombe.
我和亨利·斯洛科姆一起参与了航母计划
Have you seen him?
你最近见过他吗
I'm trying to locate him.
我一直在找他
Actually, actually, that's why I'm calling.
事实上 这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
He's been in an accident.
他出事了
How bad? It isn't good.
很严重吗 挺不好的
He has a very serious head injury.
他的头部受了很重的伤
Alexandra, his girlfriend,
他的女朋友 亚历山德拉
I don't know if you know her,
我不知道你认不认识
she was found murdered in his house.
在他家里被人谋杀了
What?
什么
Look, I don't, I don't want to do this on the phone.
我不想在电♥话♥里说这事
How about I come over to your place,
要不我到你那里去
and I can just fill you in on everything?
把所有事情都跟你说一下
Good idea. I'm up in North East.
好 我住在西北区
2411 65th.
65街 2411号♥
I'm on my way.
我马上就到
Sean.
肖恩
Mother.
母亲
I'm having a problem
我找不到
with Lawrence Anderson's motor vehicle records.
劳伦斯·安德森的汽车记录
They're not coming up.
没有匹配的结果
I've got an address match in Seattle,
西雅图这里有一个符合的地址
and it looks like he works at Satellite Defense Technologies.
看起来他在卫星防御技术工作
Do we know what that is?
那又是什么
We'll find out.
我们会弄清楚的
Got it, SDT.
找到了 SDT
They're heavy in aerospace and defense technologies.
他们主要研究航♥天♥航♥空♥和防御技术
Same kind of work Dr. Slocombe was involved with.
跟斯洛科姆博士从事的工作是一样的
Maybe there's a connection.
也许其中真有什么联♥系♥呢
Let's see what kind of employee Lawrence Anderson is.
我们来看看劳伦斯·安德森是个怎样的员工
When did the accident take place?
事故是什么时候发生的
Okay, and what was the injury?
好的 是什么伤
Hold on, I'm gonna put you on speaker
请等等 我开一下扬声器
so my partner can hear this.
这样我的同事可以听到
Go ahead. Yeah, I was just saying it's a real tragedy
请继续 我刚刚说几周前发生在
what happened to Lawrence a couple of weeks ago.
劳伦斯身上的事真是太不幸了
He suffered some kind of head injury.
他好像头部受了伤
Can you describe the injury?
你能形容一下吗
I can describe it, but I can't explain it.
我可以形容 但我无法解释
Nobody can.
没人可以解释
He got four wounds to the back of his head.
他的后脑勺有四个伤口
Was he able to tell anybody what happened?
他能告诉别人发生了什么吗
No, that's the real sad part.
这就是最让人伤心的地方
It's like he's suffering from dementia.
他好像得了某种痴呆症
He was one of the smartest men I've ever met.
他从前是我见过的最聪明的人
MIT, Harvard, military intelligence--
麻省 哈佛 军情处
He was involved with military intelligence?
他在军情处工作过吗
Oh, yeah, top security clearance,
没错 最高安全级别
intimately involved with some pretty important government programs.
密切参与了很多重要的政♥府♥计划
Now he doesn't even recognize his own daughter.
但现在他连自己的女儿都不认得了
Can we talk to her? Sure.
我们能跟她谈谈吗 当然
I'm gonna put you on hold while I get her number.
稍等 我去查她的电♥话♥号♥码
So the guy we're following isn't Lawrence Anderson.
所以我们正在跟踪的人并不是劳伦斯·安德森
So we got Slocombe and Lawrence Anderson
斯洛科姆和劳伦斯·安德森
both working for defense contractors.
都在为国防承包商工作
This guy's not just stealing memories.
这家伙并不仅仅是在偷取记忆
No, he's stealing secrets.
对 他偷的是机密
So he's a wesen spy?
他是格林生物间谍吗
And there's no way to prove what he's stealing,
而且没有办法可以证明他在窃取机密
'cause it's all in his head,
因为他偷来的东西都藏在脑子里
Which means the CIA or the NSA will never know the extent
也就是说中情局和国♥家♥安♥全♥局永远不会知道
of what he's got or what they've lost.
他偷了什么秘密 不会知道自己损失了什么
How do you explain that to the feds?
你要怎么跟政♥府♥解释
I don't know, but we may get a chance to try.
不清楚 但我们也许能有机会试一试
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表