剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Your brother? Jessie, yeah.
你哥哥 是的 杰西
I'm pretty sure he knows Shaw.
我很肯定他认识肖
We need to talk to your brother.
我们得和你哥哥谈谈
Okay. He's probably at work right now.
好吧 他有可能正在工作
Where?
在哪
He's a police officer here in Portland.
他是波特兰警署的警官
Locking Acker up won't get him to talk.
仅仅把艾克关起来是没办法让他吐出真♥相♥的
We've got no leverage on him.
我们没有能用来对付他的手段
Why should he say anything?
他凭什么会告诉我们
He knows he can wait us out.
他知道自己可以等我们放了他
Yeah, well, we can't wait him out.
是的 没错 但我们什么也等不到
This is getting in the way.
这东西太碍事了
Juliette, I can't talk right now.
朱丽叶 现在我没空跟你说话
No, Nick, we found out one of the women at the wedding has
尼克 我们找到了一个来参加婚礼的女人
a brother who is a cop.
她的哥哥是个警♥察♥
A cop?
警♥察♥
Nick, his name is Jessie Acker.
尼克 他叫杰西·艾克
Isn't that the cop who was outside our house?
这不就是那个守在我们家的警♥察♥吗
Suzanne told him about our wedding.
苏珊娜告诉了他婚礼的事情
And she said he knows one of the guys
而且她说他认识麻烦鬼写的名单其中的一人
on Trubel's list, Shaw.
那就是肖
Well, where is Acker's sister?
很好 艾克的妹妹在哪里
With us. We're at her office
跟我们在一起 我们在她的办公室里
in The Pearl. McCoy and Alice Real Estate.
在珍珠区的麦考伊爱丽斯房♥地♥产♥中心
Sergeant Wu is coming to pick her up.
吴警官会去接她
We got to talk.
我们得谈谈
Wu knows?
吴知道了吗
He's in.
他加入了
Don't leave her side.
别让她走了
She's not going anywhere.
她哪也去不了
And do you have any knowledge of the defendant
你是否知道被告人曾经
helping said Grimm to hunt down
帮助刚刚说的格林追捕或是杀害过
and kill wesen of any bloodline?
任何种类的格林生物
No.
不知道
Do you deny that you, yourself, have helped the Grimm?
你是否拒绝承认你自己曾经帮助过格林
Have I helped the Grimm?
我帮助过格林吗
Well, let me think.
好吧 让我想想
Yeah. I have.
是的 我帮助过他
And you have no regrets for doing so?
你自己并不后悔曾做过此事吗
The only regret I have
唯一让我后悔的就是
is that I can't help 'em now,
现在我没有办法帮助他们
because boy, would he have a field day here!
因为要是他在这里 一定会大展身手的
Enough!
够了
This trial is over!
庭审结束
Bring him forth!
把他带到前面来
Let the defendant have his say.
让被告人辩护
You call this a Tribunal?
你们把这个叫做法庭审判吗
Well, I got a problem with that,
我没法苟同
because a Tribunal implies
因为自称法庭审判也就意味着
that you have the authority to judge,
你们有能够做出判决的权威
and in order to judge you have to know the difference
而能够做出判决的人
between right and wrong.
必须得知道是非黑白
And you don't, because this is wrong.
但你们不知道 因为这样做是错的
And whatever you do to any of us will never make it right,
而你们对我们所做的事并不会让它变得正确
and it will not change anything.
也改变不了任何事
What is right,
真正正确的
is my love for my wife,
是我对我妻子的爱
and her love for me.
以及她对我的爱
That you will never be able to destroy.
你永远无法磨灭我们的爱情
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里也不去
We need you to talk to somebody.
我们想让你和一个人谈谈
Unless they're a lawyer, I got nothing to say.
除非你们找来的是律师 否则我什么也不会说
Well, I'm not gonna force you
好吧 我不能逼你
to do anything you don't want to do,
做任何你不愿意做的事情
but you might want to watch us talk to her.
但你可能会想看看我们和她的谈话
She's a real estate agent.
她是个房♥地♥产♥中介
How well does your brother know Shaw?
你哥哥和肖的关系如何
I don't know.
我不知道
I think they just go fishing together sometimes.
我想他们只是时不时一起去钓鱼罢了
Have you ever heard of the wesenrein?
你听说过格林生物判官吗
Yes, but Jessie would never be involved
是的 但是杰西不会
in something like that. Shaw is involved,
扯上那种东西的 肖和这个组织有关系
and so is your brother.
你哥哥也是
No. No, he's not.
不 不 他不会的
Why are you saying this?
你为什么要说这些
Because they have my husband.
因为我的丈夫在他们手里
No. Jessie's not involved.
不 杰西不会和这种事有关系的
I want to get out of here.
我要走了
You sit down! You can't arrest her.
你坐下 你们不能逮捕她
She's got nothing to do with this.
她跟这件事一点关系也没有
I'm not going to arrest her.
我不会逮捕她
I just wanted you to know, whatever happens to Monroe
我只想让你知道 发生在门罗身上的事
is going to happen to her.
全都会在她身上重演
Tell me where Monroe is,
告诉我门罗在哪里
or you're gonna watch your sister die.
要不然就眼睁睁地看着你妹妹去死
Nick.
尼克
He talk?
他说了吗
No.
没有
Let's get this over with.
我们把这事解决了吧
You know what Grimms do, right?
你知道格林做的都是些什么事 对吧
What is going on?
发生什么了
We're done here.
没事了
I'm gonna take you home.
我送你回去
You can't do this.
你们不能这样做
He'll kill her. Yes, he will.
他会杀了她的 是的 他会
Unless you stop it.
除非你能阻止他
You believe that purity of blood is all that matters,
你们觉得血统的纯正是最重要的
and so you call me an Impuro?
所以你们叫我非纯种
Nothing in life is pure.
生活中没有什么是纯粹的
It's not supposed to be.
没有什么应该是纯粹的
You can't stop life from being messy,
你们阻止不了生活的混乱
so get over it.
所以就坦然接受吧
I love my wife
我爱我的妻子
and I always will.
我会永远爱她
That's what real purity is.
这才是真正的纯粹
And I feel sorry for you,
而我为你们感到难过
because it is something that none of you will ever know.
因为你们永远也懂不了这个
We will now take the vote.
现在当庭投票
The removal of the mask is a sentence of guilt.
摘除面具则是认为他有罪
It is unanimous.
全体意见一致
The defendant is guilty-as-charged,
被告人则会被宣判为有罪
and by wesenrein law, you will now be put to death.
依照格林生物判官法 你会被判死刑
Take him! I will see you all in hell!
把他带下去 我会在地狱里跟你们再见的
No! No, no! You can't do this!
不 不 你们不能这样做
Stop it!
停下
You people are insane!
你们都疯了
Stop this! Stop!
停下 停下
Stop!
停下
He wouldn't do this.
他不会这样做的
He couldn't.
不可能的
I was just telling him about the wedding and what happened
我不过是告诉了他婚礼上发生的事
when that girl came in, that Grimm girl.
我告诉了他那个女孩 那个格林姑娘
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
Tell me about it.
可不是吗
What happened?
怎么了
When your brother found out
你哥哥知道
you'd been brought down for questioning,
我们带你去问话之后
he admitted his involvement.
他已经承认了自己参与了这件事
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
He's been placed under arrest.
他已经被逮捕了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表