剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I told you, you're under arrest.
我都说了 你被捕了
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
It's happening!
开始了
Now!
现在
What's happening?
这是怎么回事
What'd you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
I think we better move back.
我想我们最好退后一点
He's burning up from the inside.
他体内烧起来了
I think he's gonna blow!
我想他要爆♥炸♥了
Is that what's supposed to happen?
这是应该发生的吗
Well, it's not an exact, you know, science.
这也不是什么精确的科学
So he exploded?
所以他炸了
Spontaneously combusted.
自燃了
Is it possible the victim had some sort of homemade bomb
有没有可能是死者在自己身上绑了什么
strapped to him?
自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Yeah, sure. Anything's possible.
当然了 一切皆有可能
It'll look better on the report than...
这样写出来的报告也要说得过去一点
Yeah.
对
We like bomb.
炸♥弹♥不错
Hey, Orson.
奥尔森
You know I still don't forgive you for Hap.
你知道我仍然不能原谅你对阿乐所做的事
And I will never forgive Angelina
我也永远不会原谅安吉丽娜
for what she did to my brothers.
对我兄弟们做的事
Deal.
成交
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
It was good to get out.
出去挺好的
You did good. Thanks.
你干得不错 谢谢
Hey, tell that to my next parole hearing.
把这个告诉我下次的假释听证会
Stay out of trouble.
别惹事
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要什么
My child. What do you think?
我的孩子 你觉得呢
I'm calling Nick.
我给尼克打电♥话♥了
Tell him, "Hi," for me.
帮我跟他打个招呼
I want you out.
出去
I know you do.
我知道
Guess I should apologize for Nick not being a Grimm anymore.
我想应该先对尼克不再是格林的事表示遗憾
But you should be thanking me for giving you a normal life.
但你应该感谢我给了你一个正常的生活
Is that what you think you gave me?
你觉得你给了我这个
I know you helped kidnap my child,
我知道你帮他们拐走了我的孩子
and I know she's with Nick's mother.
我也知道她现在和尼克的妈妈在一起
Then you also know that's the best place for her.
那你也知道这对她来说是最好的地方吧
I'm her mother.
我是她妈妈
She belongs with me.
她属于我
It's never gonna happen.
想都别想
Thanks for that one-night stand with Nick, by the way.
顺便还得谢谢那次跟尼克的一♥夜♥情♥
It was a real whopper.
家伙真够大的
That's it. Get out!
够了 出去
I will if you come with me.
如果你跟我一起的话 我就走
Like hell.
做梦
That wasn't a suggestion.
这不是建议
Neither was mine.
我也不是
Bring it on, bitch.
来啊 贱♥人♥
Is that all you got?
你就这么点能耐
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Juliette?
朱丽叶
What happened?
发生什么事了
Adalind paid me a visit.
爱达玲来找了我
She did this?
是她干的好事
Did she hurt you?
她伤到你了
She tried to.
有这个想法
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
Nick.
尼克
I almost did.
我差点就成功了
You almost killed Adalind?
你差点杀了爱达玲
What, you shoot her?
你开枪打她了
I didn't need my gun.
不需要用枪
There's something I have to show you.
我要给你看样东西
What?
什么
You know how much I love you.
你知道我有多爱你
Juliette, just tell me.
朱丽叶 告诉我
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表