剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Well, she's a Grimm, right?
她是格林 是吧
She cut off Weston Stewart's head with a machete,
她用弯刀砍掉韦斯顿·斯图尔德的头
And according to Sergeant Wu,
根据吴警官所说
she didn't seem too bothered by it.
她并不觉得困扰
I've been meaning to talk to you about her.
我一直想和你谈谈关于她的事
Yeah, well, look, Nick,
听着 尼克
I know she kept Stewart from putting another bullet in me,
我知道她在阻止斯图尔德再对我开枪
so I'm feeling a little protective of her myself.
所以我内心是想保护她的
I'm trying not to involve her too much in what we do.
我会尽力不让她过多牵涉进警务里
She's still got a lot to learn. I'm using Monroe on this one.
她还有很多要学 这次我会找门罗帮忙
You know, one of these days
总有一天
you're gonna have to make a decision, Nick,
你要做出抉择 尼克
or you're gonna have to back off on these investigations.
否则你就别再参与到这种案件调查了
Now, I personally think that would be a mistake,
虽然我个人觉得这样不对
but I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life.
但我不会对你的生活指手画脚
You're also gonna have to deal with Sergeant Wu,
你还要处理吴警官的事
'cause I don't want him getting any closer
因为我不希望他再有机会
to bringing Theresa down.
逮捕泰莉莎
So, no pressure there.
压力真大啊
We're gonna have to deal with Wu whether you're in or out.
不管你愿不愿意 我们都要处理吴的事
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
Nick, it's Josh Porter, Rolek's son.
尼克 我是乔什·波特 罗莱克的儿子
Josh. Where are you?
乔什 你在哪里
Philadelphia. I just got back to my dad's house,
我在费城 我刚回到爸爸家
and there were people in there. They chased me--
发现有人在家里 他们还追赶我
Take it easy. I can't take it easy.
冷静点 我无法冷静
My dad's house is torn apart!
我爸爸的房♥子被翻了个底朝天
I got away, I think. What do I do?
我想我甩掉他们了 我该怎么办
If this is because my dad-- because he was a Grimm, right?
如果是因为我爸爸 因为他是格林吗
Well, maybe they're looking for the key.
也许他们在找钥匙
Nick, this is a nightmare.
尼克 这简直是噩梦
Now, I'm not like you or my dad, or Trubel.
我不像你 我爸爸或者麻烦鬼
I'm normal!
我是普通人
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Don't go back to your house.
千万别再回去
I should call the police? No.
我该报♥警♥吗 别
It'll look like a robbery,
这看起来就是入屋盗窃
and if you start talking about Grimms and...keys,
如果你提到格林和钥匙
they're just gonna throw you in the drunk tank.
他们会把你关进醉汉监禁室
You need to get out of there, now.
你得马上离开那里
My car's parked at the house.
我的车停在房♥子那里
Oh, god, they're coming back.
天啊 他们又折返了
Josh. Josh.
乔什 乔什
Hello?
喂
I told you not to go back.
我警告过你不要回头
Whatever you do, don't stop when you enter this room.
进了这个房♥间 无论如何都不要停下
Get to the door on the other side.
直接打开对面的门
Remember, the door on the other side, and you will be free.
记住 打开对面的门 你就自♥由♥了
But how do I get into this door?
但我要怎么开这扇门
There's nowhere to open it.
我没办法打开它
With me. I am the key.
用我啊 我是钥匙呢
What do you mean, "You're the key"?
"你是钥匙"是什么意思
Mama.
妈妈
Diana?
戴安娜
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god.
天啊
I've got you back.
我找到你了
I've got you back at last.
我终于找到你了
Diana.
戴安娜
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
So I know what he looks like,
我知道他的样子
but how am I supposed to get into the judge's chambers
但我要怎么进入
for this hearing?
听证会的法庭
You don't. We'll be there.
不必 我们会去那里
You stand outside, and when he comes out--
你站在外面 他出来的时候
I don't think that's gonna work.
没用的
Even though the luison has a pretty distinct body odor,
尽管尖耳狼的体味很独特
We're talking about a courthouse, here.
但那里可是法庭
That's too many people, too many scents.
太多人 太多味道了
It'd be better if you could get into the house
如果你能在他出席听证会时
when he's at the hearing.
进入他家
It should be easy enough to tell
就能轻易分辨出
if the luison's been there or not.
有没有尖耳狼在那里出没
Ava's at the hospital. We'll be with Gabriel.
艾娃住院中 我们和加百利一起
No one will be home.
没人在家
I'm here. It's a nice place.
我到了 这地方真漂亮
It is. We good?
没错 可以行动了吗
I am looking at Gabriel right now.
我正盯着加百利
We're good to go.
可以行动了
Copy that.
收到
Oh, yeah.
是这里了
Definitely. That is luison.
错不了 就是尖耳狼
Monroe.
门罗
You were supposed to tell me when this guy was coming home!
你不是该在他回家时通知我的吗
Yeah, we will. What do you mean, "You will"?
对 会的 什么叫"会"
He is!
他已经到家了
He is what? Home.
他怎么了 到家了
No, he isn't. He's here.
不 他没有 他还在这里
I am looking right at him.
我正看着他呢
Yeah, so am I! What's going on?
是吗 我也是 怎么回事
It's monroe. He says Gabriel's already at the house.
门罗打来的 说加百利已经到家了
What's he been drinking?
他喝什么喝大了吧
I heard that.
我听见了
You can't be in two places at once.
一个人不可能同时出现在两个地方
I gotta go.
我要挂了
I don't know what to tell you, man,
我不知道该怎么说
that's the guy I saw.
我看到的就是这个人
Well, then there's got to be two of them.
就是说有两个人
Twins? Oh, my god.
双胞胎吗 天啊
Of course--twins!
这不明摆着吗 双胞胎
We should have seen that one coming.
我们早该想到的
There were no siblings listed in his immigration file.
他的移♥民♥档案里没有登记兄弟姐妹
We're still waiting on records
我们还在等巴西联邦警局
from the Brazilian Federal Police,
发来档案
but now that we know how they're doing it,
但现在我们知道他们是怎么做的了
how do we explain it to Ava or anyone else for that matter?
我们怎么跟爱娃或者其他人解释这事儿呢
Masks. Right.
面具 是的
People think wesen have been using masks for years.
人们一直以为格林生物都是戴了面具而已
Yeah. I mean, where do you think
是啊 不然你以为
all those halloween ideas come from, anyway?
那些万圣节想法是从哪儿来的
So we've got to keep Ava away from Gabriel.
我们得让爱娃远离加百利
If she sees this luison again, she'll lose her mind for good.
如果她再看见尖耳狼 她会彻底疯掉的
Or kill herself.
或者自杀
So we're gonna need to get masks to show her.
所以我们需要拿面具给她看
Hopefully she believes this.
希望她会相信
It's better than the alternative.
总比其他方法好
What if I see him again?
如果我又看见他怎么办
What if he's waiting for me?
如果他在等我怎么办
The police checked the entire house.
警♥察♥把整栋房♥子都检查过了
You're safe.
你是安全的
Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry. You're, um--
很抱歉 你...
You're what--you're Gabriel's twin, right?
你是加百利的双胞胎 是吧
Luison.
尖耳狼
Matheus! Javier!
马特乌斯 哈维尔
One down, one to go.
打到一个 还有一个
Julio?
胡里奥
Julio.
胡里奥
Julio?
胡里奥
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表