剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Lot of things are just open to interpretation,
世上很多事情都有待解释
don't you think?
你觉得呢
Depends on how much you've had to drink.
这要取决于你喝了多少了
Secure the house.
把房♥子封锁起来
We're gonna want to take a look at it after we talk to them.
跟他们谈过之后 我们要查看一下房♥子
Yeah.
好的
Stop!
停下
Where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪里
Wait!
等等
Where'd she go? Where'd she go?
她去哪里了 她去哪里了
Where'd she go? Where'd she go?
她去哪里了 她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
她去哪里了
I know.
我知道
You just want your baby.
你只想要回你的孩子
Hey, Joe!
乔
Hey, Bud, what are you doing here?
巴德 你来这里干什么
So this is the Joe that can't keep his mouth shut?
这就是大嘴巴乔了
A Grimm? My God, Bud,
格林 天哪 巴德
you brought a Grimm to my shop?
你居然带一个格林来我的店里
Calm down, Joe.
冷静点 乔
We heard Shaw is after Nick Burkhardt
我们听说肖要对付尼克·伯克哈德
because you told him Nick wasn't a Grimm anymore.
是因为你告诉肖 尼克不再是格林了
What? No, I didn't.
什么 我没说过
I mean, well, not in so many words.
没有明说
I was at the bar telling my buddy Wayne the rumor
我当时在酒吧里跟我的朋友韦恩聊天
that's been going on around the lodge.
就说了一下最近的坊间传闻
When Shaw heard Burkhardt's name, he went crazy.
当肖听到伯克哈德的名字时 他就疯狂了
He was all over me saying he was gonna pound my face in
他逼着我把所有的事情都告诉他
if I didn't tell him everything.
不然他就要揍我
Where do we find Shaw?
我们要去哪找这个肖
Gabriel Martell? Yes?
加百利·马特尔 是我
Griffin and Burkhardt,
我们是波特兰警局的
Portland PD.
格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探
You Ava Diaz's husband?
你是爱娃·迪亚兹的丈夫吗
I'm sorry, she can't talk right now.
抱歉 她现在不能说话
They had to sedate her
自从她发现自己撞死了人
when she found out the man she hit died.
医生只好给她注射镇定剂
One of our officers reported to us that your wife said
有一位警官向我们报告 你妻子说
that she was being chased by a wolf.
她被一匹狼追着不放
My wife was diagnosed with severe mental illness
六个月前 我妻子被诊断出
about six months ago.
患有严重的精神疾病
Last night, she had a psychotic episode.
昨晚 她的病发作了
Before I could stop her,
在我能阻止她之前
she ran outside, got in her car.
她已经跑到她的车里去了
Where were you before that?
你之前在哪
Asleep in bed.
在床上睡觉
I ran downstairs as soon as I heard her,
我一听到她的声音就往楼下跑了
but I couldn't get to her in time.
但我没追上她
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
Was your wife drinking last night?
你妻子昨晚有喝酒吗
She's not supposed to. She's on heavy medication.
她用药很多 不能喝酒
We're gonna need to take a look around your house.
我们要查看一下你的房♥子
I don't want to leave Ava alone
我不想让爱娃一个人在这里
unless you need me to come with you.
除非你们要我跟着一起去
Yeah, we do.
跟我们走吧
I was upstairs asleep in the bedroom
当我听到玻璃打碎的声音时
when I heard a glass break.
我正在楼上的卧室睡觉
I realized she wasn't in the bed,
我发现她不在床上
and I came downstairs as fast as I could.
我尽快跑下楼
Looks like blood.
看上去像是血迹
I think she stepped on the broken glass.
她应该是踩到碎玻璃了
It's in the kitchen.
那是在厨房♥里
When I came in,
当我跑到厨房♥的时候
she was gone,
她已经不见了
and then I heard the car outside.
然后我听到车发动的声音
Your wife has seen this wolf before?
你妻子以前见过这狼吗
Yes.
见过
She describe it to you?
她跟你说过这匹狼的样子吗
She says that it looks like a man with a wolf's head,
她说那东西看起来是狼头人身
and it talks to her.
而且一直在跟她说话
He says he's trying to help her, but she's terrified.
他说他想帮她 但她害怕极了
I mean, that's understandable, right?
这也是可以理解的 对吧
I can't imagine what she's going through.
我无法想象她都经历了什么
When did she first tell you about the wolf?
她第一次跟你谈起这匹狼是什么时候
About six months ago, right after we moved here.
大概六个月前 在我们搬来这里之后
We were in Sao Paulo before that.
我们之前住在圣保罗[巴西]
Ava was born here, but she traveled a lot
爱娃是在这里出生的 但是她
to Brazil on business.
经常飞去巴西做生意
What kind of business?
什么生意
Import and export started by her grandfather.
从她祖父辈就开始的进出口生意
We met through a charity
我们在一个慈善机构相遇
that provides medical care to orphans.
那个机构专为孤儿提供医疗服务
One thing led to another, and we got married.
顺理成章的我们结婚了
But after we moved here, her illness came on rapidly.
但我们搬来这里之后 她的病很快出现了
Now we're just trying to survive.
我们现在只是想尽可能活下来
This is a big house. Just the two of you?
这房♥子挺大的 就你们两个人住吗
Ava grew up here. She inherited it.
爱娃是在这里长大的 房♥子是她继承的
The housekeeping staff quit after her problem started.
她发病之后 家政人员就都不干了
They couldn't handle it.
他们没法应付
No nurse? I'm an M.D.
没有护士看管吗 我是名医学博士
I'm still trying to establish my practice here.
我还在尝试取得行医资格
They don't make it easy on foreign doctors.
这里的政策对外国医生挺严苛的
It doesn't matter now anyway.
不过现在这些都不重要了
I spend most of my time taking care of Ava.
我把大部分时间都用来照顾爱娃
All right, we're gonna need the
我们需要爱娃的
contact information for Ava's psychiatrist.
精神病医生的联♥系♥方式
We think she's out of her mind?
她真的疯了吗
Maybe. It could be, that's what we're supposed to think.
也许吧 我们本来就该这么想
I mean, she's rich. He's pretty smooth.
她很富有 他很随和
And she's talking to a wolf. I'm thinking blutbad.
不过她和一匹狼说了话 说不定是狼人呢
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.
我想也是
I just wish I could see it instead of think it.
要是我可以看见 而不是只能空想就好了
Me too, man. Me too.
我也这么想 伙计
Let's talk to Ava's doctor, see what she thinks.
我们先去和爱娃的医生谈谈 听她怎么说
We should go. He's probably not home.
我们该走了 他也许不在家
Well, that's his truck. I don't think
那是他的卡车啊 我不认为
he drives that truck anymore. I'm pretty sure he got--
他现在还在开那辆卡车 我很确定
Oh, my God, it's him.
天哪 是他
Let's not do this. Let's go.
停手吧 快走
Oh, no, oh, no. What's gonna happen?
不 不 接下来会发生什么
I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
我来告诉你会发生什么
The next time you tell somebody about something you shouldn't
下一次你再多嘴 把不该说的事情
tell them about, you're gonna shut up
告诉别人 你就要学会在说话之前
before you tell them!
把嘴闭上
He's gonna kill her. I know it.
他要杀了她 我知道
Are you Shaw?
你是肖吗
I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm a friend of Nick Burkhardt's.
我是尼克·伯克哈德的朋友
Is that supposed to mean something?
我不是很明白你的话
I heard you been talking about
我听说你一直扬言
teaching him some kind of lesson.
要给他一点教训
So Burkhardt's sending a little girl
伯克哈德现在是打发一个小女孩
to solve his problems?
来帮他解决问题吗
You should listen to her, Shaw.
你该听她把话说完 肖
Bud, I got this. I know that,
巴德 我来处理 我知道
I just thought maybe we could talk this out.
我只是以为我们也许可以把事情说清楚
Well, if it ain't Bud Wurstner, the Grimm lover.
这不是格林爱人巴德·沃斯特纳吗
I'm gonna teach you a lesson too,
等我解决完这婊♥子♥之后
soon as I'm through with this bitch.
我也会给你点教训的
You got a big mouth!
你这个多嘴的家伙
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表