剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Get ready to go.
准备出发
Yes, your Majesty.
是 陛下
Get out.
下车
I take it this isn't standard procedure.
这是不走标准流程了嘛
Lay down.
趴下
If you're going to put a bullet in the back of my head,
如果你想在我脑后开一枪
just do it.
尽管开枪
I'd always heard how badass you Grimms were,
我总听说你们格林有多么多么厉害
but your mother was a complete letdown.
但你母亲可真让我失望
Of course, I did have the element of surprise on my side.
当然也有些令我惊讶的事
How'd you get Juliette to help?
你是怎么让朱丽叶帮你的
She didn't take that much convincing.
也没费多大功夫说服她
One good romp in your bed...
在你床上滚一滚
Well, let's just say her needs weren't being met.
只能说她之前欲求不足啊
Where is she?
她在哪儿
The King's delighted to have his grandchild back.
国王很开心找回他的孙女
She'll be well rewarded.
她会受到极大的奖励
She's changed the course of history, just so you know.
如你所知 她改变了整个历史轨迹
Too bad you won't live to see it.
只可惜你不能亲眼看见了
Okay, this is crazy. I'm going back.
真是疯狂 我要回去了
No, no, no. This is the way Nick wanted it.
不不不 尼克就希望这样
Okay, look, I'm sure Nick can handle this guy,
我肯定尼克能够对付那家伙
but he killed Nick's mom.
但他杀了尼克的母亲
What if he kills Nick?
万一他又要了尼克的命呢
Then we finish what he started.
那我们再去收拾残局
For my mother.
为我的母亲
Juliette's with the Royals.
朱丽叶和皇室在一起
They have Adalind's kid.
他们手上还有爱达玲的孩子
Get back to the precinct. Triangulate Juliette's cell.
回警局 定位朱丽叶的位置
We need to get to them before they're gone.
我们得赶在他们离开前截住他们
On it.
好的
What do you want to do about the body?
尸体你准备怎么办
Nothing, we're going after Juliette.
不怎么办 我们去找朱丽叶
We're going to need some help on this.
这事我们得找点外援
The last time you pulled a gun on Juliette, it didn't go well.
上一次你拿枪指着朱丽叶 结果可不怎么好
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
That's what I was thinking.
我也这么想
I can't believe Kelly got killed.
不敢相信凯利被杀了
How did that happen?
怎么会这样
I feel so bad for Nick.
真是替尼克伤心
Were you with him when he found his mother's body?
他发现他妈妈尸体的时候 你也在场吗
Yeah, but it wasn't her body.
在 不过不是尸体
What?
什么
They put her head in a box for him to find.
他们把她的头放在纸盒子里给他看的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, they're animals.
真是禽兽
Nick's gonna need us now more than ever.
尼克现在肯定非常需要我们
And Juliette.
还有朱丽叶
Wait, shouldn't she be here?
等等 她不是应该在这里吗
Nick didn't tell you?
尼克没告诉你吗
There were some side effects to him getting his Grimm back.
帮他重新变回格林引发了一些副作用
Yeah, I remember, but--
我记得 但...
Juliette's a Hexenbiest.
朱丽叶现在是巫女
No way.
不可能
She torched the trailer and almost killed Monroe.
她放火烧了拖车 还差点杀了门罗
And me.
和我
I can't believe this.
不敢相信
Believe it.
相信吧
Somebody's out there.
有人来了
It's Nick and Hank.
是尼克和汉克
Juliette's a Hexenbiest?
朱丽叶现在是巫女了
Yeah, and she's with the Royals.
对 她和皇室一伙了
That bitch has my kid?
我的孩子在那个贱♥人♥手上
She helped the Royals take her.
她帮皇室带走了她
We're going to need you on this.
这事我们需要你的帮忙
You got it. Never should have left.
没问题 当初我就不该走
Wu, I'm putting you on speaker.
吴 我开扬声器
I triangulated her cell.
我定位了她的手♥机♥
She's in North Plains, outside our jurisdiction.
她现在在北部平原 不在我们的管辖区域
I don't care.
我不在乎
Didn't think so.
不能不在乎
It's a big, gated compound.
她在一个很大有关卡的区域
Only one road in about a mile off the highway.
只能从一条离高速公路1.6公里左右的小路进入
You got an address?
有地址吗
422 Mountain Estate Drive. I'll meet you there.
422号♥半山庄园道 我在那里跟你们汇合
No. Not this time. It's too risky.
不 这次不行 太冒险了
I don't want you getting pulled down with what I have to do.
我不希望你因为我要做的事而丢了饭碗
Considering who's in the compound,
鉴于住在房♥子里的人
my guess is it's going to be heavily guarded.
我猜一定是重兵把守
How are we going in?
我们要怎么进去
Quietly.
偷偷潜进去
We need some things from the shop.
我们需要去店里拿些东西
Coming with you. Me too.
我跟你们一起去 我也是
Well, someone needs to stay here with Adalind and Bud
得有人留在这里和爱达玲和巴德一起
just in case.
以防万一
Yeah, yeah, that's a really good idea,
对 对 好想法
because if anybody does come here, it's just me and Adalind,
因为如果真的有人来了 只有我和爱达玲
and, you know, the little guy.
还有这个小家伙
I'll stay.
我留下
You better come back.
你最好安全回来
I'll be okay. I promise.
我不会有事的 我保证
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样
Tired, angry, and scared.
累 生气 害怕
Now, which poison do you want?
你要用什么药
There's still some Siegbarste Gift.
还有一些食人魔礼物
That stuff will take down an ogre.
这东西可以放倒一个食人魔
It will take down just about anything.
基本上什么东西都不在话下
Bring it.
带上
This is cool.
这好棒
What kind of weapon are you going to use?
你要带什么武器
I'm good.
我不用
Right.
也是
Nick, if we do find Juliette, what do you want us to do?
尼克 如果我们真的找到了朱丽叶 要怎么办
Kill her.
杀了她
We're getting close, about 1/4 of a mile.
越来越近了 差不多还有400米
We should pull off soon.
我们应该尽快找地方停车
Car behind us. Coming in kind of fast.
有车在后面 在赶上来
She's right.
她说得没错
Let's pull over, see what he does.
我们停车 看看他会怎么做
Not good.
不妙啊
Let's not get caught in the car.
赶紧下车
Nick.
尼克
I know you told me not to do this,
我知道你让我别这么做
but after what they did to your mom, I got to be here.
但在他们杀了你妈妈之后 我一定得来
Just so you know, I left my badge at home.
对了 我把警徽留在家里了
I'm glad you came.
很高兴你来了
How we doing this?
我们要怎么做
Leave the cars here. We walk.
把车停在这 走过去
And no noise.
不要发出声响
Could I still bring a shotgun?
我还能带猎枪吗
Just in case.
以防万一
You never know.
世事难料
Bring it.
带着吧
Geez, Rosalee.
天呐 罗莎莉
Don't be sneaking up on me like that.
别这么在我身后
You need a break. I'll take over for a while.
你需要休息 我来替你一会儿
Good idea. I'm a little jumpy.
好主意 我是有点神经质了
Say, uh, you know I've been thinking about
我一直在想
what's going to happen once Adalind has her baby.
等爱达玲生下孩子后 事情会怎么发展
So have I.
我也是
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表