剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Griffin.
格里芬
We'll take it.
我们接手
They got Wu's car.
他们找到吴的车了
No. No.
不 不
No!
不
No!
不
Oh, God.
天呐
No! No!
不 不
Come on.
快点
This is far enough.
这里够远了
You want to play right here?
你想直接在这干活
I do.
对
We need to talk about price.
先谈谈价钱
Oh, now, I'm sure you're worth every penny.
我相信你物超所值
Aren't you a pretty one?
你怎么这么漂亮
Wu! Where's the captain?
吴 队长在哪里
He's got another woman!
他又找了一个女人
He's got another woman. He's down the street.
又找了一个女人 一路走过去了
This guy is crazy.
这家伙疯了
He's not the captain. You're right; he's possessed.
他不是队长 你们说得对 他被附身了
He's gonna kill her.
他会杀了她的
I love your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
It smells so good.
好香
Kissing's extra, honey.
亲爱的 亲嘴额外收费
No, darling.
不 宝贝
There won't be any kissing.
我不会亲你的
What's going on? I wasn't doing anything.
出什么事了 我什么都没做
Get out of here!
快走
What's going on?
怎么回事
What are you doing?
你们干什么
Nick?
尼克
How'd I get here?
我怎么会在这
What happened?
发生什么事了
You got it? We're ready.
你们制出来了吗 我们准备好了
What are you giving me?
给我喝的是什么
You said you can't remember what happened.
你说你记不起发生了什么事
This is gonna help you remember what happened.
这会帮你记起发生的事
I took it once.
我喝过一次
I just went to sleep, woke up feeling fine,
就睡了一觉 醒过来神清气爽
remembered everything.
事情全记起来了
What if I remember killing those women?
万一我记起是我杀了那些女人呢
We know it wasn't you.
我们都知道那不是你
But we have to know what we're dealing with.
但我们得知道我们现在面对的是什么情况
Okay.
好
This is just in case, sir.
这只是为了保险起见 长官
Maybe it's best I do remember.
也许我最好还是能记得
So what now?
现在怎么办
We wait.
等
You might want to lie down.
你最好躺下
Kelly?
凯利
Juliette.
朱丽叶
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Thank God you're here.
幸好你来了
Um, Nick's not home, but I am, and the front door's unlocked.
尼克现在不在家 不过我在 前门没锁
It's her, Kelly Burkhardt.
是她 凯利·伯克哈德
She's got the kid.
她还带了孩子
Juliette?
朱丽叶
Let's take this outside.
我们去外面解决
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Diana.
戴安娜
We got her.
搞定她了
And we've got her.
还找到了她
I'm getting sleepy.
我好困
Is that supposed to happen?
这是正常情况吗
Uh, I'm not remembering anything.
我还是不记得什么事
If you feel like you're going to fall asleep, that's fine.
如果你觉得自己要睡着了 没事的
Just means it's working.
只是表明药效开始了
Yeah, I'm just so tired.
我好累
It's working.
成功了
Yeah. Let me check his pulse.
让我看看他的脉搏
His pulse is slowing down.
他的脉搏正在慢下去
We'll only have a few seconds.
我们只有几秒钟时间
Getting slower.
越来越慢
Slower.
更慢了
Almost.
差不多了
One step closer, and I'll snap her pretty neck.
再往前一步 我就拧断她的脖子
Trying to kill me. Is that it?
想杀我 是不是
Nick, shoot him!
尼克 开枪
It's still the captain. Shoot him!
他还是队长 开枪啊
We've got to do it, Nick! We've got to take him down!
只能这么做 尼克 我们得拿下他
We don't have a choice, Nick.
我们没别的选择 尼克
You shoot me, we both die.
你朝我开枪 我们俩都会死
Don't want that, now, do we?
大家都不想这样吧
You got to kill him, Nick, now! He's the captain.
你得杀了他 尼克 快啊 他是队长啊
He's strangling her!
他要勒死她了
Tell me what you gave to him!
告诉我你给他喝了什么
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天呐 你没事吧
I hope Jack bought it.
希望杰克信了
He may not be dead, but he's not gonna be feeling so good
他可能不会死 但是被这么多橡胶子弹打中
after that many rubber bullets.
感觉也不会太好
How much longer do we have to wait?
我们还得等多久
Not very.
不用多久了
Will you just make sure he's dead?
能确定他已经死了吗
I'm not getting a pulse.
没有脉搏
Was that it?
这是它吗
No, wait.
等等
What if Jack's not gone?
万一杰克还没离开呢
Then shoot him for real.
那就用真子弹打他
I hope this hurts.
希望这个能让他有痛感
He's not coming back.
他没有醒
He might need CPR.
也许他需要心肺复苏
Captain?
队长
Yeah?
怎么了
It's really you?
真的是你吗
What happened?
怎么了
I feel like I got hit by a truck.
我觉得我被卡车撞了
What do you remember?
你还记得些什么
Oh, God.
天呐
I remember--
我记得...
I remember coming here, and...
我记得我来这里
you gave me something.
你给我喝了什么东西
Yeah, to help you remember.
对 帮你恢复记忆的东西
I--I don't think it worked.
我觉得没用
Oh, my God, no, I can't be bleeding again.
天呐 不会又流血了吧
What'd you do to me?
你们对我做了什么
I think we cured you.
我想我们把你治好了
Jack's gone.
杰克走了
What now?
又怎么了
I can't believe you got here.
不敢相信你已经到了
Trubel?
麻烦鬼
Nick, there's a lot of people at your house.
尼克 你家附近有好多人
Something big's going on there.
那里肯定有什么大事要发生
I just killed Hundjaeger. We got to go. Now.
我刚杀了一个猎犬怪 我们得走了
All in all, I'd say this has been a rather good night.
总的来说 今晚真是个美好的晚上
Where's my mommy?
我妈妈呢
Nick.
尼克
Clear upstairs.
楼上安全
Nick.
尼克
No.
不
No.
不
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表