剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
So what are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Serial killers.
连环杀手
Ah, that's a nice change of pace.
真是个不错的情况转变
Anyone in particular?
有明确人物吗
Jack the Ripper.
开膛手杰克
Or somebody like him.
或者跟他类似的人
Hello, love.
你好 亲爱的
What do you want?
你想干什么
I'm looking for something special,
我在找一些特别的
what a Kehrseite wouldn't understand,
常人没法理解
something wild.
野性的东西
Just what I had in mind.
正合我意
Wild costs extra.
野性要额外收费
You're more than worth it, love.
你值得 亲爱的
Now, my friends call me Jack.
我的朋友都叫我杰克
I could be your friend.
我可以做你的朋友
Well, I'd like that, Heidi.
我很乐意 海蒂
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I've been watching you.
我一直在监视你
And you've been talking to the police, haven't you, love?
你和警♥察♥交谈过 不是吗 亲爱的
Wait a minute.
等等
I think I might actually have something here.
我想我可能找到资料了
This is from the Luxembourg Peasant's Revolt of 1798.
这是1798年卢森堡农民起义的记录
Check this out.
听着
"During the chaos of the bloody conflict,
"在暴♥力♥冲突的混乱期间
"I continue to patrol the streets at night,
"我持续在夜间巡街
"where Blutbaden from the surrounding countryside
"期间来自周边乡村的狼人
had come to feed on refugees."
会来以难民为食"
Now, let me just clarify here:
让我先澄清一下
My family never did the refugee thing.
我的家族从来不吃难民
Just for the record.
郑重声明一下
"Having killed two Blutbaden in a fortnight,
"在两个星期之内杀了两个狼人之后
"I was somewhat surprised to discover several bodies
"我很惊讶地发现我认识的几个
"of young girls whom I knew to be Wesen
"本身是格林生物的年轻姑娘
"with their throats slit and their stomachs cut open.
"尸体上喉咙被割开 肚子也被切开
"Normally, I would not get involved
"通常情况下 我是不会插手
"in Wesen-on-Wesen kills,
"格林生物杀格林生物的案子
"but the sheer brutality made me curious.
"但这赤♥裸♥裸的凶残让我不禁好奇
Was this the work of another Grimm?"
这是另一个格林的手笔吗"
Well, was it? I don't know.
是吗 不知道
The rest of the page is burned off.
这页其余部分被烧掉了
Let me see if there's more.
让我看看有没有其他内容
Uh, "Later, came upon a soldier killing one
"后来 我遇上一个士兵杀了
"of the town's prostitutes and removing various organs.
"镇上的妓♥女♥ 并摘除了各种器官
"For what purpose,
"为了什么目的
"I still do not know, for when I cornered the soldier,
"我仍然不得而知 因为当我把士兵逼入绝境时
"he did not woge.
"他没有转化
"Yet, there was something in his eyes,
"但是 他的眼睛有一种
"as if the Devil himself had taken hold of him.
"仿佛是恶魔控制了他的感觉
"At that moment, I knew what I had to do,
"当下 我就知道我该怎么做了
Wesen or not.
无论他是不是格林生物
"And even as I plunged my sword into him,
"甚至当我把剑插入他体内的时候
he smiled as if death meant nothing to him."
他笑了 好像死亡对他来说不算什么"
"Taken hold of him"?
"控制了他"
Does this mean the soldier is the killer?
意思是士兵就是那个凶手吗
Or something was making him do the killings.
或者有什么让他行凶
You mean the old "Devil made me do it" defense?
你是说古老的"恶魔逼我做的"这一套
Come on.
得了吧
That is, like, a classic Wesen excuse.
这是经典的格林生物借口
That's the last rib.
这是最后一根肋骨
Okay.
好
Perfect.
完美
Did you find anything?
你们找到什么了吗
Yeah.
找到了
And it's a little unnerving.
有点吓人
Nick thinks the killer who did the killing
尼克认为行凶的凶手
wasn't actually the killer
不是真的行凶的凶手
who did the killing because the killing was done by a killer
因为凶案是由一个已经死了很长时间的
who'd been dead a long time.
凶手犯下的
Seriously?
什么
According to the books, Jack the Ripper might have been
根据书上所说 开膛手杰克可能
around a hell of a lot longer than anybody thought.
比任何人以为的都要活得长
That really does not smell very good.
这味道真是难闻
I think it has got to be almost ready, don't you?
我觉得应该差不多好了 你觉得呢
Oh, Nick. She's gonna faint.
尼克 她要晕过去了
Adalind!
爱达玲
I You need to lie down.
我 你得躺下
No, I need to finish reducing the potion.
不行 我得继续减少药量
No.
不行
You need to stay right here.
你就在这待着
Adalind, I've got this.
爱达玲 我可以搞定
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I think it's boiled down by now.
我觉得这会儿已经煮浓了
Yeah.
对
I think it's done.
我觉得好了
Did you see the skull?
看见骷髅了吗
Yes.
看见了
Then all we have to do is strain it.
那我们就只要把它滤一遍就好了
Wu, I'm putting you on speaker.
吴 我开免提
Nick, we got another body, same M.O.
尼克 又多了一具尸体 一样的手法
Where?
哪里
Under the Broadway Bridge across from Union Station.
联合车站对面的百老汇桥下面
We're sealing off the area. It's the roommate.
我们正在封锁该区域 死者是那个室友
The one we talked to.
跟我们交谈的那位
We're on our way.
我们马上来
You good here?
你们可以搞定吧
Loosely speaking.
大概吧
What?
怎么了
Nick has got to be going crazy right now.
尼克现在肯定已经要疯了
Maybe we should contact Trubel.
也许我们应该联♥系♥麻烦鬼
That's probably not a bad idea.
好想法
M.E.'s on her way, but just like her friend,
法医正在路上 但是跟她的朋友一样
one slice to the throat, abdomen cut open.
一刀割开喉咙 腹部也被切开
So it's either the same Jack copycat
所以不是同一个杰克模仿者
or a copycat of the copycat.
就是模仿者的模仿者
What about the possession thing?
那那个附身之说呢
What possession thing?
什么附身之说
I've been getting hourly calls from the Mayor's Office
市长办公室每小时给我一个电♥话♥
wanting to know what the hell we're doing about this.
问我我们的应对之策
Is it the same?
一样的手法
Yeah.
对
Do we have any leads?
有什么线索吗
Nothing we can share with the press.
没什么能放上台面跟媒体说的
Share it with me.
那就跟我说
Well, it's possible we're dealing with something very old.
很有可能我们要对付的是很有年代的对手
What kind of something?
什么情况
Well, first reference is 100 years before Jack the Ripper.
最早的参照早于开膛手杰克100年
Several similarly mutilated women.
几个雷同的肢体残缺女性
The killer was supposedly a soldier.
凶手应该是一个士兵
He was killed, but 100 years later,
他被杀了 但是一百年之后
the murders started again
谋杀又开始了
and were blamed on Jack the Ripper.
大家都怪罪于开膛手杰克
And everyone that's killed the same way
所有死于同一种手法的
was blamed on a copycat.
都被说成是模仿者所为
But what if it's not a copycat?
但如果这不是模仿者呢
Well, I'm not taking that to the press.
这些我不会跟媒体说
Look, whoever's doing this is flesh and blood.
听着 无论是谁做的 都得是有血有肉的人
Find him.
找到他
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表