剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
and some are monsters--
而有一些则是怪物了...
not all of them
他们不全是怪物
but a lot of them.
但很大一部分都是
And those are the ones that Nick has to deal with.
而那些是怪物的 就是尼克要处理的
You know, sometimes I actually find myself wishing
知道吗 实际上有时候我发现我希望
I could be like nick.
自己和尼克一样
Maybe that's a dumb thing to wish for.
也许有这种希望很傻
One day you might not have a choice.
有一天可能你会别无选择
I know. That scares me too.
我知道 这种认知也让我很害怕
What about what's been happening to Monroe and Rosalee?
那门罗和罗莎莉身上发生的事呢
Are those threats real?
那些威胁是真的吗
Nick's taking it very seriously.
尼克在非常小心地处理这件事
I wish there was something I could do to help.
真希望我能帮上什么忙
You have enough problems of your own right now.
如今你自己的麻烦就够多了
Well, if you count having no job,
假如你把失业
no house, no car,
没房♥没车
and two hundjagers trying to kill you,
还有两个猎犬怪试图杀死你当成是麻烦
then, yeah, I guess I do.
那么 的确 我想我是麻烦缠身
You know, this is gonna be the first Christmas
知道吗 这是我这辈子第一个
in my whole life that I won't be spending in Philadelphia.
没有在费城度过的圣诞
I'm sorry.
真是遗憾
Sorry if I interrupted any holiday festivities.
如果我打断了任何节日派对 那真抱歉
I wasn't sure if this was gang related or not,
我不确定这是不是帮派事件
but it's definitely home invasion.
但绝对是入室行凶
Question is, what invaded?
那么问题来了 是什么入侵
Who got hurt?
有人受伤吗
Dennis Gladstone,
丹尼斯·格拉德斯通
owner of the house, got banged up pretty good.
屋主 伤得很严重
Paramedics took him in.
医护人员把他带走了
His wife stayed behind to talk to us,
他的妻子留下来和我们谈话
but she's anxious to get to the hospital.
但是她急着想去医院
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
Mr. Gladstone's the only eyewitness,
格拉德斯通先生是唯一一个目击证人
but neighbors said they heard a lot of strange noises.
但是邻里说他们听到了很多奇怪的噪音
Of course, strange is your specialty.
当然了 处理怪事就是你们的专长嘛
No visible signs of forced entry.
没有可见的强行入侵痕迹
Locks weren't tampered with. No windows broken.
锁没有被动过 也没有窗户被打破
So much debris and wreckage,
这么多碎片和残骸
gonna be a challenge to dust for prints.
要采集指纹一定很难
Mrs. Gladstone,
格拉德斯通太太
this is Detective Burkhardt
这是伯克哈德警探
and Detective Griffin.
还有格里芬警探
Thank you.
谢啦
I can't believe this happened.
我简直不能相信发生了这种事
I really want to see my husband. We understand.
我真的很想去见我丈夫 我们理解
We just need to ask a few questions.
我们只问几个问题就好
Did you witness the attack?
你目击了这次袭击吗
No, but I heard it.
没有 但我听到了
It was horrible.
简直太可怕了
when I got downstairs,
当我到楼下时
whoever did this was gone.
行凶的人已经走了
I found Dennis on the floor.
我发现丹尼斯倒在地板上
Did anything happen before the attack?
这次袭击之前有发生什么事吗
We... had a party with a lot of our friends.
我们...和很多朋友一起开了个派对
Went to about 11:00, then everyone left.
大概持续到十一点 然后大家都走了
We locked up and went to bed.
我们锁了门就上♥床♥睡觉了
Did you notice anything unusual?
你有注意到什么不寻常的事吗
Anyone around the house?
有什么人在房♥子附近游荡吗
No, not really.
没 并没有
We had a late-night delivery, but that's about it.
我们收到了一个深夜送来的快递 但也就那样了
What delivery? I'm not sure, really.
什么快递 我不确定 真的
There was a present left on the front doorstep.
当时有个礼物被留在前门门阶上了
I didn't see it until a couple of the guests brought it in.
直到几个客人把它带进来了我才看见
Do you know which one it was?
你知道是哪个吗
Um, that one.
那个
How much longer?
还要多久
I really need to get to the hospital.
我真的得去医院了
Do you have any idea who sent the present?
你知道这礼物是谁送的吗
No, I wasn't paying attention.
不知道 我当时没注意
Check this out.
看看这个
Looks like somebody ripped this open from the inside.
看起来像是有人从里面撕开了这层纸
Looks like someone or something
看起来像是有什么人或者什么东西
pushed itself out of the box.
从盒子里挤了出来
So they brought the package inside,
所以他们把这个盒子拿了进来
put it under the tree.
放在树下
Party ends. They go to bed.
派对结束 他们上♥床♥睡觉
Later, they hear something.
之后 他们听到了一些响声
Mr. Gladstone comes downstairs,
格拉德斯通先生走下楼去
interrupts what's going on,
打断了正在发生的事
and tries to run,
然后试图逃走
was attacked.
之后就被袭击了
Looks like someone had time for a snack.
看来某些人吃了小点心啊
You can work up an appetite beating somebody up.
打了人之后你就会特别想吃东西
That looks like fruitcake.
看起来像是水果蛋糕
Hmm, I didn't think anyone ate those.
我以为没人会吃这东西
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Go back to sleep. Oh, yeah, like I could now.
回去睡觉吧 我睡不着
I've got to go do something.
我有事要做
This early? Josh
这么早去干什么 乔什
Whatever it is, I think I should go with you.
不管是什么事 我觉得我该跟你一起去
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Look, you said I got to get over this,
你说过我得学会克服
my fear of, you know, everything.
对这些事情的恐惧
But, look, I,
但是 我...
I'm not gonna get over anything by just lying on the couch.
光躺在沙发上是克服不了任何恐惧的
It's not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
I got to learn.
我需要学习
Isn't that what Nick did for you?
尼克不就是这么教你的吗
But I'm a Grimm, and so is Nick.
但我是格林 尼克也是
Okay, Juliette isn't, and Hank isn't.
但朱丽叶不是 汉克也不是
Okay, but things could get a little iffy,
好吧 不过事情可能有点棘手
so don't get in my way.
所以你别妨碍我
I'll be standing right behind you.
我就站在你后面
What are we doing? I've got to check on a guy.
我们要去做什么 去调查一个人
Is he wesen? Yeah.
他是格林生物吗 是的
Why you got to check on him?
为什么你要去查他
Because he might be involved in something.
因为他可能和某些事有关
What?
什么事
Stuff going on with Rosalee and Monroe.
跟罗莎莉还有门罗有关的事
Okay, what do you need me to do?
好吧 你需要我做什么
Just stay here.
待在这就行
Goes against every code we've got,
这坏了我们所有规矩
everything we've ever been taught,
违反了我们一切所学
everything we've been raised with our entire lives.
违反了我们从小到大的信仰
All right, it's not bad enough we got that cop Grimm.
有个当警♥察♥的格林还不够
Now there's some woman Grimm.
现在还冒出来个女格林
So he's got to be dealt with.
我们得解决他
This new Grimm woman's got to be dealt with.
这个新来的女格林也要处理掉
I agree.
我同意
Nothing but a perversion.
这简直就是道德的沦丧
He woged, right? Tell me he woged.
他转化了是吗 告诉我他转化了
Yeah, a schakal, I think.
没错 他应该是只豺狼
Wait, he's got something here.
等等 他手上有东西
What's that?
那是什么
We should go.
我们该走了
You guys are up early.
你们起来的真早
You go for a walk?
你们去散步了吗
More like a run.
应该说是逃跑
Was there a problem?
出什么事了吗
What is this?
这是什么
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表