剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
I have to see her.
我要见她
I don't have your baby.
你的孩子不在我手上
Viktor!
维克托
We're losing him.
救不活了
Time of death, 1:34 P.M.
死亡时间 下午1:34
Can I ask you something about the girl
我能问问你有关那个
staying at Nick's house?
暂住在尼克家的女孩吗
Theresa Rubel.
泰丽莎·鲁贝尔
She's a suspect in a double homicide,
她是一起双尸命案里的嫌疑犯
and I'm having a bit of a problem with this.
因为这事我对她有点疑虑
I'm Special Agent Chavez.
我是特别探员查瓦兹
He's not the Grimm.
他不是格林
I think I know who the Grimm is.
我想我知道谁是格林了
You okay?
你没事吧
What's going on?
怎么了
What the hell?
什么情况
I don't know where I am.
我不知道自己在哪里
I don't know where I was.
我不知道自己在哪里
What? Do you know where you are now?
那你知道现在在哪里吗
Yeah.
知道
I had this blinding headache.
刚才有一阵特别剧烈的头痛
You said you saw something.
你说你看到了什么
Some kind of old room.
像一间老房♥间
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Yeah, me too. I'm okay.
也吓到我了 我没事
You were on your knees, Nick.
你都跪在地上了 尼克
Yeah, you couldn't see us.
是啊 你都看不到我们了
We're taking you to the hospital.
我们带你去医院
No, I don't need to go.
没事 没有必要
Don't argue. We're going.
不许争 必须去
I'm not gonna fall down. You kind of just did.
我不会倒下的 刚刚你就倒下了
I got the door.
我来开门
Let me drive.
我开车
I see you.
我看到你了
No, no, wait, please.
别 等下 求你了
Let me go!
放开我
Let go of me! Calm down.
放开我 放松
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
没人会伤害你
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You're the Grimm.
原来你是格林
What do you want?
你想干什么
You cut off Weston Steward's head.
你把韦斯顿·斯图尔德的头砍了下来
I'm sure he was surprised to see what you are.
他看到你的真面目时一定很吃惊
Detective Burkhardt took you in.
伯克哈德收留了你
Why?
为什么
Does he know you're a Grimm?
他知道你是格林吗
Listen carefully.
仔细听着
There are people who find what you are
有些人觉得你的身份
and what you can do very important.
以及你的能力很重要
They would be extremely interested in your services.
他们会非常想利用你
You would think that it's the FBI.
你以为是联调局
It's not.
其实不然
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
What you're doing now
你现在所做的
is not nearly as important as what you can be doing.
跟你所能做的相去甚远
Being able to identify and destroy
有能力辨认并且摧毁
dangerous wesen influence in society
社会中危险的格林生物影响
is a very valuable gift.
是宝贵的天赋
It should not be wasted.
不应该浪费
There is a home for you, a select group,
我们给你准备了个家 成员都精挑细选
all working together, all with the same goal.
为着共同的目标共同努力
I'm sorry we had to do it like this,
很抱歉 我们也是迫不得已
but I had to make sure you were who I thought you were.
我必须确认你是我想的那样
All we're asking is for you to think about it.
我们只是想让你考虑一下
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你
And, Theresa,
还有 泰丽莎
tell no one,
别告诉其他人
for your sake...
为了你自己
and theirs.
还有他们
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
没有发现任何异常
Nothing that would explain headaches or visions.
没有可以解释头痛和幻觉的症状
No chest pains, slurring of speech,
有没有胸痛 口齿不清
pains radiating down your left arm?
以及延伸至左臂的疼痛感
No.
没有
Yeah, he was talking to me.
他当时在跟我说话
He just couldn't see me.
可是就是看不到我
Well, I can't say
这种情况
this is something I come across every day.
我也不是经常碰到
I'd like you to see an ophthalmologist
你最好去看下眼科医生
to make sure there's no optic nerve damage.
确保没有视神经损伤
俄勒冈
波特兰
Ladies and gentlemen,
女生们先生们
good evening once again,
再次祝大家晚上好
and welcome to Kingston's Boxing
欢迎来到俄勒冈波特兰
here in Portland, Oregon.
金斯敦拳击赛
Are you ready for the main event?
准备好了吗 主赛马上开始
You're late. Bobby,
你迟到了 鲍比
don't hold back.
不要留情
How you feeling, huh?
感觉如何
Keep your eye on the prize, kid.
盯着奖金 孩子
You're gonna be world champion someday.
总有一天你会拿到世界冠军
Please, don't.
别这样
Let's get him out there.
把他弄出来吧
Let's go, kid.
走吧 孩子
And now, it's fight time at Kingston.
现在 是金斯敦的比赛时间
Wearing black and gold, weighing in at 16♥4♥ pounds,
穿着黑金战袍 体重74公斤
with an impressive 9-0 record,
享有九连胜的惊人纪录
Portland's own Clay Pittman.
波特兰的克莱·彼得曼
Introducing Tyler "Hitman" Stephens.
接下来是"杀手"泰勒·斯蒂芬斯
Come on, get out. Come on, come on, let's go.
走吧 出去 快快 快走
Son of a bitch broke my jaw.
那混♥蛋♥把我下巴打碎了
Broke my damn jaw.
他妈把我的下巴打碎了
It's not enough. Get the hell out of here.
这可不够 滚出去
This ain't over.
这事没完
Fight.
开始
Come on, Clay.
加油啊 克莱
That's it.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it!
好 就是这样
Get up!
起来
Get up!
起来啊
Get up! Get up! Another first round knockout
起来 起来啊 又一次在第一回合
at 37 seconds in the first round...
37秒的时候就取得胜利
That's it, baby. Clay Pittman!
好样的 宝贝 克莱·彼得曼
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
好 好 太棒了
By abu 201703
格林
You coming to bed?
你要准备睡了吗
What's that?
那是什么
This is what I saw, except there were rats.
这就是我看见的 除了没把老鼠画上去
Rats?
老鼠
Looks like some sort of prison or a dungeon.
看起来像是某种监狱或地牢
Why would you see something like that?
你为什么会看见那种东西
I don't know.
我也不知道
This started after what Adalind did.
这是从爱达玲害了你之后开始的
Yeah, it's got to be connected.
是啊 两者一定有联♥系♥
I just wish things were back to--
我只希望事情能重新...
What? Normal?
重新什么 变正常吗
I don't even know what that is anymore.
我都已经不知道什么是"正常"了
Being a Grimm?
是做一名格林
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表