剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It was a real tragedy.
太可怜了
And this is the same kid who had graffiti on his locker?
也是这个孩子的储物柜上被画上了涂鸦吗
I think it is.
应该是
So we need to find Simon George.
那我们得找到西蒙·乔治
You got a last known on him?
他最近的地址有吗
Not on the record.
档案上没有
Maybe the tribe knows where he is.
也许部落知道他在哪里
We have no jurisdiction with the tribes.
我们对部落没有管辖权
I know you don't. They know me over there.
我知道你们没有 但是他们认识我
I'll make a call.
我去打个电♥话♥
Nick.
尼克
Just got a call from central precinct.
接到一个总局的电♥话♥
They've got a Juliette Silverton in custody.
他们关押了一个叫朱丽叶·西弗敦的人
What?
什么
I didn't want to get into it
我就想先知会你
without letting you know.
再看看需不需要我处理
Well, has she been charged?
她被起诉了吗
They're holding her on assault.
他们是以人身侵害罪名关押她的
I got to go.
我得走了
Yeah, don't worry.
去吧 别担心
Farris and I can handle this.
我和法利斯能搞定
At least now I know where she is.
至少现在我知道她在哪里了
No, no, we'll come to you.
不 不用 我们去找你
Simon George moved out to the reservation
西蒙·乔治六个月前搬出了
six months ago.
保留地
All right, so they know where we can find him?
那他们知道他现在在哪吗
Not exactly. We need to go out there.
不确定 我们得去一趟
All right.
好吧
Somebody there?
有人吗
Hold on. I'll be out in a minute.
等一下 我马上来
I'm almost done.
这里快好了
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened?
怎么回事
Didn't you read my arrest report?
你没看我的逮捕报告吗
I did.
看了
I want to hear it from you.
我想听你说
What do you want to hear, Nick?
你想听我说什么呢 尼克
That I didn't do it?
不是我做的吗
That it was all a mistake?
这都是误会
That I'm still the same sweet gal you fell in love with?
我还是那个你爱着的甜美姑娘吗
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样
I guess I'm just trying to be the best Hexenbiest I can.
我想我也只是在努力变成最厉害的巫女而已
You don't have to prove to me that this is my fault.
你不必向我证明这一切都是我的错
That's what you think I'm doing?
你觉得我是在做这个
Juliette, you're not even giving us a chance to figure this out.
朱丽叶 你甚至都没给我们弄清楚情况的机会
What do you want to figure out, Nick?
你想弄清楚什么呢 尼克
How a Grimm and a Hexenbiest
一个格林和一个巫女
are just gonna live happily ever after?
如何从此过上幸福生活吗
You don't scare me.
你吓不了我
And I'm not letting go.
我不会放弃的
Aren't you scared of what you might do to me?
你就不怕你会对我做的事吗
I could never hurt you, Juliette.
我绝不可能伤害你 朱丽叶
I wish I could say the same.
多希望我也能说出这句话
But I just don't know anymore,
但我已经不能确定了
because deep down,
因为在内心深处
I do blame you for what's happened to me,
我是把我经历的这一切怪在你头上的
and part of me loves you for it,
而我还有点谢谢你害了我
because I have never felt like this before.
因为我以前从来没有过这种感觉
It's ironic, isn't it?
是不是很讽刺
You've been the special one for so long.
一直以来你都是那个特别的人
You're connected to a world
连接着一个
that most people will never know or understand.
大多数人永远也不会知道和理解的世界
And now I know and I understand,
而现在我知道也理解了
and I don't want to give it up,
我不想放弃它
just like you didn't want to give it up.
就像你不想放弃它一样
And now I know why.
现在我知道为什么了
Once you're in it and you've...
一旦进来了
seen it and tasted it and...
见识过 感受过
lived it,
体验过了之后
you can't go back.
你就回不去了
Everyone else just seems blind.
其他所有人都像瞎子似的
I like this power, Nick, and I know you do too.
我喜欢这种能力 尼克 我知道你也一样
Stop it!
够了
I can't.
不行
You really think that you can just...
你真的觉得你可以就这样
take off your clothes
脱掉衣服
and crawl into bed with me again?
再和我躺在同一张床上
And close your eyes?
你敢安心闭上眼睛睡觉吗
You know, I didn't mean to let them arrest me.
我不是故意让他们抓我的
I just wanted to see if you'd come rescue me.
我是只想知道你会不会来救我
I'm not letting you out,
我不会放你出去
if that's what you mean by rescue you.
如果你指的"救"是这个的话
It's safer for you in here.
待在这里 对你来说更安全
And safer for you.
对你也是
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Bear mother.
母熊
Bears are believed to be men that had taken on animal shape.
熊被认为是人的动物化身
Janelle.
贾内尔
Hector. Thank you so much for seeing us.
赫克托 谢谢你能见我们
This is Detective Hank Griffin.
这是汉克·格里芬警探
Nice to meet you. You too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Right this way.
这边来
Can you tell me why you're looking for Simon George?
能告诉我为什么你们要找西蒙·乔治吗
Uh, we're investigating the murder
我们正在调查一桩
of a high school maintenance man, Larry Killburn.
高中维护人员拉里·奇尔伯恩的被杀案
Happened sometime last night.
昨晚发生的事
I know the name.
我知道这个名字
This have anything to do with the racist graffiti
这跟他们在西蒙储物柜上留下种族歧视涂鸦
they left on Simon's locker?
有什么关系吗
Uh, we don't know yet,
目前还不清楚
but we're hoping to talk to Simon about it.
但我们希望跟西蒙谈谈
Might have a little difficulty finding him.
想找到他可能有点困难
He's on a power quest.
他在寻神之旅
That like a vision quest?
类似寻梦吗
Basically.
基本上是
Simon had not been, really, a part of the tribe
五岁之后 西蒙就不能算是
since he was five.
部落一员了
After the incidents at the school,
在学校出了那件事之后
he wanted to become more involved with his heritage.
他就想多接触自己的部落传统
This kid had a hard time growing up,
这孩子成长过程艰难
and he wanted to come to terms with it.
他想对此妥协
He came to live with a family here,
他来这和一个家庭一起生活
and he came looking for me
当天准备好
when he was ready to find his guardian spirit.
找他的守护神的时候 他找到了我
I'm one of the tribe's spiritual guides.
我是部落的精神导师之一
I helped Simon prepare for his journey.
我帮西蒙做好开始这一旅程的准备
Hector is a dream reader, just like his father
赫克托是一个断梦者 和他父亲和
and his grandfather.
祖父一样
Then Simon should be somewhere in the woods.
那西蒙应该在森林里某个地方吧
I left Simon on Spirit Mountain.
我把西蒙留在灵山
He's on his third day.
这是他的第三天
He might be back any time,
他随时可能回来
but he could be gone for another couple days.
但也可能还会再待好几天
He's been fasting and without sleep since he left.
离开之后 他一直都是禁食不寝的
So he'd be pretty out of it by now.
所以到现在 他肯定相当疲惫了
Hopefully, he's connecting with his guardian spirit.
希望他已经召唤到了他的守护神
Which is usually an animal of some kind.
通常都是某种动物
But we believe spirit can inhabit all nature--
但我们认为神灵可以宿于万物
animals, trees, rocks, mountains, lakes.
动物 树 石头 山 湖
The search for one's spirit guide
对灵魂向导的寻找
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表