剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's going down tonight. What's going down?
今晚会进行 进行什么
It's not the doctor. It's the nurse.
中间人不是医生 是一个护士
She just made the deal.
她促成这些买♥♥卖♥♥的
She gave my number to her contact
她留了我的电♥话♥号♥码
who's gonna text us when and where.
她的联络人会发短♥信♥告知时间地点
Where are you now?
你现在在哪里
We're at the clinic,
我们还在诊所
23rd and West Burnside.
第23街和西伯恩塞德路
Don't let the nurse leave.
别让那个护士跑掉
The victim's sister was just taken.
被害人的妹妹被抓了
We're on our way to you.
我们现在就去找你
Okay. Oh, no, no, no.
好的 不不不
Nick says don't let her leave.
尼克说不能让她跑掉
Excuse me?
不好意思
We just had a few more questions.
我们还有几个问题想问你
I was very clear. Wait for the text.
我说得很清楚了 等短♥信♥
We were just wondering if you could tell us...
我们只想知道你能否告诉我们...
Yeah...you know...
对 你知道...
where the feet come from?
那些脚是哪里来的吗
No, I'm sorry, I can't.
不行 抱歉 我不能透露
Wait, I need to know something.
等等 有件事我得问清楚
What?
什么
How much of that blood money do you get?
你到底赚了多少黑心钱
Oh, no, you don't.
别想动手
Damn.
厉害
Come on now, my little love.
来吧 我的小心肝
Let's get you inside.
我带你进屋去
So the... don't let her leave thing--
那个...别让她离开这事吧
It got a little tricky.
弄得有点棘手
We got this.
这里我们来
Who's your contact?
你的联络人是谁
Give us a name. We need to find him.
把名字告诉我们 我们得找到他
I don't know his name.
我不知道他的名字
I swear I've only met him once.
我发誓我只见过他一次
Where does he meet the couples?
他在哪里和小夫妻们见面
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I-I have nothing to do with that.
我跟那事没关系
He calls me when he's in town.
他在镇上 就会给我打电♥话♥
You find the buyers.
由你找买♥♥家
I'm helping couples that have given up hope.
我这是在帮助那些已经放弃希望的夫妻们
Is that how you justify it?
你就是这么给自己找理由的
It's accessory to murder.
你这是协助谋杀
I'm not involved in murder.
我没有参与谋杀
Nobody ever is. Found the nurse's phone.
大家都这么说 找到这个护士的手♥机♥了
Her contact is using a burner.
她的联络人用的是一次性手♥机♥
He's gonna text us tonight with the where and when if that--
他会给我们发短♥信♥告诉我们时间和地点 如果
Chloe will be dead by then.
到那时 克洛伊已经死了
Wait a minute, who's the last couple you set him up with?
等等 你给他安排的上一对夫妻是谁
The Spinellis.
斯宾内利斯夫妇
They're patients here. Dr. Redfield couldn't help them.
他们是这里的病人 雷德菲尔德医生帮不了他们
Give us an address.
把地址给我们
Just a second, I'm coming.
稍等 来了
Police. Where's the Willahara foot?
警♥察♥ 野兔怪的脚在哪里
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
Don't lie to me!
别说谎
Oh, my God. I'm not here as a cop.
天呐 我可不是以警♥察♥的身份来这的
What's going on here? Sally, he's a Grimm!
发生什么事了 萨莉 他是格林
Wait, please, don't.
等等 求你了 不要
Did you find it?
找到了吗
No.
不
Where'd you meet the guy who sold you that?
你们是去哪和把这卖♥♥给你们的人见面的
A cabin in the woods off Highway 22,
驿道以北一英里
a mile north of Post Road.
22号♥公路尽头的一个林中小屋
I can't arrest you for this,
我没法因此逮捕你
but good luck when the Wesen Council finds out about it.
但等格林生物理事会发现的时候 祝你们好运了
No, please don't say anything. All we wanted was a baby!
不 求你别说 我们只想要个孩子
Please.
求你了
Stop your struggling, love.
别挣扎了 亲爱的
It won't do you no good, you know.
这对你没好处的
You're better off relaxing.
你还是放松点的好
Oh, there's a nice foot you've got there, love.
你的脚真漂亮 亲爱的
It's good luck. Just not for you.
这是好运啊 只是不是给你的
Now be a good girl and woge for me.
乖一点 转化吧
I asked you to woge.
我要你转化
We'll have to do this the hard way.
那就只能来硬的了
Nick.
尼克
Not a sound, love.
别出声 亲爱的
No, Hank! Hank!
不要 汉克 汉克
He's got Chloe.
克洛伊还在他手上
That's for my brother!
这是我哥哥的
This is for my father!
这是我爸爸的
Well, this is for--
这是...
How about we go find your mom?
我们去找你妈妈吧
Yeah. Okay.
好 好
Where is my mom?
我妈妈在哪
She's safe. She's with officers now.
她很安全 和警♥察♥在一起
Juliette?
朱丽叶
I talked to Henrietta.
我和汉丽埃塔谈过了
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
We're gonna get through this.
我们会解决的
You can't change it.
我没法改变这一切
I'm not gonna let it destroy what we have.
我不会让它毁了我们的现在
I see the way you're looking at me.
我看得出你看我的眼神
Juliette... It's not the same.
朱丽叶 不一样了
It'll never be the same.
永远也不可能一样了
You learned to understand me,
以前是你学着理解我
now I have to learn how to understand you.
现在我也得学着理解你
Is that forever?
一辈子都这样吗
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开
Is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with?
你就想和这个样子的我一起生活一辈子
Is it? Why are you doing this?
是吗 为什么要这样
If I'm the girl of your dreams,
如果我是你的梦中女孩
the least you could do is kiss me.
至少你可以亲亲我
Kiss me.
亲我
You can't even look at me.
你现在甚至都没法直视我
This is what's forever.
这才是一辈子的事
Adalind.
爱达玲
I hope you don't mind me just showing up.
希望你不介意我贸然上门
I heard you were back in town.
我是听说你回来了
I bet you did.
我想也是
So...I understand a mutual friend came by to see you.
我知道我们的一个共同朋友来见你了
Juliette. Lovely girl.
朱丽叶 可爱的姑娘
Not so much anymore.
已经不可爱了
What?
什么
Congratulations.
恭喜
For what, figuring out it was you?
什么喜 知道你是幕后人吗
You don't know, do you?
你还不知道啊
I know Sean Renard sent Juliette to you,
我知道肖恩·雷纳德让朱丽叶来找的你
and I want to know how she got so good so fast.
我想知道她怎么会在这么短的时间里就这么厉害了
What did you teach her?
你教了她什么
Oh, my.
天呐
You really don't know.
你真的不知道
Definitely.
完全地
Definitely what?
完全地什么
You are going to have another baby.
你又要有一个孩子了
That's impossible. I haven't been with anyone.
不可能 我最近没有跟谁上♥床♥
Well, you must have been with someone.
肯定是跟谁睡过的
You didn't do this by yourself.
不是你本人
No.
不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表