剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Everybody, get ready.
所有人准备好
Get the door.
来抵着门
They're in.
他们进来了
【】So cold. So cold. Nick, Hank, get over here.
好冷 好冷 尼克 汉克 快过来
What's happening?
怎么了
They're freezing.
他们要冻僵了
How do we explain this one?
我们要怎么解释
I don't think we can.
我觉得解释不了
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We've got to put them back.
得把他们送回去
All of them?
所有人吗
They're innocent. We can't just let them die.
他们是无辜的 不能就这么让他们死了
Okay.
好吧
You think they'll survive?
你觉得他们会活下来吗
I hope.
希望吧
Let's get it closed back up.
我们上去锁好门吧
Quietly, quietly.
轻点 轻点
We were never here.
我们从没来过这
Ah, probably better that way.
这样也许更好
Hey, wait a minute.
等等
What happened to Sven?
斯温怎么样了
Frozen solid in the barn.
在谷仓冻结实了
Yeah, he was never here either.
他也没来过这
Otherwise they're gonna find everyone else.
不然他们就会发现所有人了
So what are we gonna do with him?
那我们要怎么处理他
Taxi!
出租车
Excuse me, are you on duty?
不好意思 你载客吗
The misfortune of our family is already passing to you.
家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I know you loved Juliette,
我知道你很爱朱丽叶
but you have to end it and never see her again.
但你必须做个了断 再也不要见她
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表