剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, you're a Grimm again?
你又做回格林了吗
I don't know what you are,
我不知道你是什么
but you know what's wrong.
但你知道是怎么回事
Where's Monroe?
门罗呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, you do.
你知道的
That's you, and that's Shaw.
这是你 这是肖
You made calls to Charlie Riken in prison.
你给监狱里的查理·瑞肯打过电♥话♥
I don't know who that is.
我不认识这人
You talked to his cellmate Williams,
你和他的狱友威廉姆斯聊过
and you visited him eight times.
而且你去监狱看过他8次
You remember Williams. No.
你肯定记得威廉姆斯 不记得
You don't know who anybody is.
你是谁都不认识吧
I'm done asking questions.
我不想再问问题了
Nick, not here.
尼克 别在这动手
Take a walk.
出去走走
Guess that makes you the good cop, huh?
看来你是一名好警♥察♥啊
Don't count on it.
别抱任何指望
Acker knows the game too well.
艾克太会玩这套了
But he doesn't know our game that well.
但他不了解我们的游戏规则
You'd do yourself a big favor by cooperating.
跟我们合作 对你自己也有好处
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你自己在说什么
We've got you tied to the kidnapping.
我们把你和绑♥架♥案联♥系♥在一起了
If Monroe dies,
如果门罗死了
don't expect to face a trial.
别指望面临审判
Some of us are willing to die for what we believe in.
我们当中一些人愿意为信念而牺牲
Well, I certainly hope you're one of 'em.
我当然希望你是他们其中的一员
Oh, good, sir, thank God you're here.
太好了 长官 感谢上帝 你来了
This is harassment.
他们在骚扰我
Officer, this is your one chance to come clean.
警官 这是你澄清一切的机会
I suggest you take it.
我建议你别错失了
What the hell?
搞什么
Are you gonna let him treat me like this?
你打算就任由他这么对我吗
Oh, I see what the problem is.
我知道问题在哪了
You still think we're playing by the rules.
你还以为我们在按规矩办事
I'm not talking to anybody.
我什么也不会说
You get me a lawyer, or you cut me loose.
给我找个律师 否则就放我走
Lock him up. No calls.
把他关起来 不准与外界联♥系♥
Who came with John Oblinger?
谁和约翰·奥布林格一起来的
Ah, Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Suzanne who?
谁是苏珊娜
I don't know.
不知道
She just started dating John.
她和约翰才刚刚开始约会
She's a real estate agent. Where?
她是个房♥产中介 在哪
I'm pretty sure she works for... McCoy and Ellis.
我很肯定她在麦考伊埃利斯上班
They have an office in the Pearl.
他们在珍珠区有间办公室
But I don't know how she would know Shaw.
可我不知道她是否认识肖
But you don't know that she doesn't.
但是也许她认识
No.
是的
I'm calling John. See what I can find out.
我给约翰打电♥话♥ 看看能查到些什么
If this isn't it, then I don't know what else to do.
如果还找不到 那我都不知道要做什么了
Damn it, come on, John. Come on.
妈的 约翰 接电♥话♥啊
Answer the phone.
接电♥话♥啊
Oh, damn.
妈的
I got his voicemail.
转到留言信箱了
John, it's me.
约翰 是我
It's an urgent emergency.
我有紧急的事找你
Call me right back, because I'm coming right down.
收到即刻回电 因为我现在赶去你那
As soon as I talk to him, I'm calling you.
我一和他聊完 马上打电♥话♥给你们
We can't just sit here.
我们不能干坐在这
I'm going to go talk to this Suzanne.
我要去和这个苏珊娜谈谈
I'll call her office. I'm not doing it.
我打电♥话♥到她的办公室 不能干等着了
This is taking too long.
这样太慢了
Crap, you scared me.
妈的 你吓死我了
For a period of several years,
在这几年中
the defendant has knowingly and willingly
被告知情且甘愿
disregarded Wesenrein law.
罔顾格林生物判官法
Marrying outside of his blood, helping a Grimm,
与异族结合 帮助格林
and now killing one of us.
现在又杀死我们的其中一员
How does the defendant plead?
被告要怎么辩护
Not as guilty as all of you--
我不像你们满身罪孽
You disrespect this Holy Tribunal.
你对这个神圣的法庭表示不敬
We enter a not-guilty plea on your behalf.
我们代表你进入无罪答辩
Proceed.
开始
I will now call forth an eyewitness
现在我请目击证人
to the vile crimes of the accused.
上来陈述被告的卑鄙罪行
Where am I? What's going on?
我在哪里 发生了什么事
Oh, my God, Monroe!
天呐 门罗
Let the records show that the witness,
证人的记录显示
Rupert Ferdinand Wurstner, has identified the defendant.
鲁伯特·斐迪南·沃斯特纳已经认出了被告
Defendant? What?
被告 什么
Wait, no, no, no! I didn't identify anybody.
等等 等等 我没认出任何人
He just looked like somebody I thought I knew,
他只是和我认识的某个人长得很像而已
but it's really hard to tell.
但是真的难辨认
He's got that thing on his face.
那东西挂在他脸上
I haven't identified Silence!
我还没认出来 肃静
Right, silence.
对 肃静
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, I don't think I could be of any help here.
我认为我在这帮不上任何的忙
I don't know anything about anybody.
我什么也不知道
Testify or die.
要么作证 要么死
How long have you known the defendant?
你认识被告多久了
How long have I known the defendant?
我认识被告多久了
Well, let me see.
我想想看
It depends on what you mean by "Known."
那就要看你们所谓"认识"的定义了
Did you mean it in the sense of "Have I met him before?
你是指"我以前是否见过他
Do I see him around town? Is he a customer?
在城里是否见过他 他是不是我的客户
Have I repaired a refrigerator
我是否帮他修理过冰箱
or an air-conditioning unit?"
或是空调设备呢"
Because we don't get many calls for air-conditioning
因为在波特兰 很少有人找我们
in Portland.
修理空调
Or do you mean it in a more familiar
还是说你的意思是在更熟悉的环境下
"I've had dinner with him on more than one occasion,"
"我不止一次和他吃过晚餐"
or "He picked up the check, or I picked up the check."
或是"他买♥♥单 还是我买♥♥单"
Do we exchange gifts at Christmas, kind of relationship,
我们是那种圣诞节会交换礼物的交情吗
or...
抑或是
I forgot the question.
我忘记问题了
Clarify the question for the witness.
为证人澄清问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. I really--
谢谢你 我真的
You are trying the patience of this Tribunal.
你在考验本法庭的耐心
Do not do it again.
别在这么做
Oh, yeah, it's plenty big enough for you.
是的 对你来说空间很大
It's 2,400 square feet on the first floor,
一楼有2400平方英尺
1,400 on the second.
而二楼有1400平方英尺
That's her.
就是她
She was at the wedding.
她来参加了我的婚礼
Okay, I'll see you there at 5:00.
好 我们五点在那见
Okay, thanks. Rosalee, hi.
好的 谢谢 罗莎莉 你好
You were at my wedding.
你来参加过我的婚礼
You came with John Oblinger.
你和约翰·奥布林格一起来的
Yeah, I did. Sorry we didn't get a chance
是的 抱歉我们还没
to properly I need your help.
正式地 我需要你的帮助
Oh, okay. Are you looking to rent or buy?
好 你要租♥房♥♥还是买♥♥♥房♥♥呢
My husband's been kidnapped.
我丈夫被绑♥架♥了
What? Oh my God.
什么 天呐
Do you recognize any of the names on this list?
这张名单上有你认识的人吗
I'm sorry, I--
抱歉 我
Look again.
再看一次
You know, maybe my brother does.
也许我哥哥认识
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表