剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
How you gonna catch these varmints?
你们要怎么抓住这些恶棍
Well, we think the woman's gonna be at Olive or Twist tonight.
我们认为该名女子今晚会去奥特酒吧
Olive or Twist, I love that place.
奥特酒吧 我很喜欢那里
Prices'll scare the Dickens out of you, though.
虽然价钱贵得吓死人
So what, somebody goes to the bar
然后呢 派人去酒吧消遣
and tries to get picked up by a pretty woman?
努力获得美人的垂青
Exactly.
没错
So which one of you good-looking guys is gonna be the bait?
你们哪位帅哥要当诱饵
We'd like to use someone
我们希望选一个
who knows what they're up against.
清楚情况的人
If Rosalee's okay with it.
如果罗莎莉同意的话
Well, I mean, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.
只要情况不会失控的话
We'll be backing him up the whole way.
我们会全程保护他
S--stop it. Get it together.
别这样 振作起来
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Not really. Sorry.
不太好 抱歉
Anything you want to,
有什么你想
you know, talk about, I--
谈谈的 我...
I don't know-- My husband left me
我不知道 我丈夫一周前
a week ago, so I'm still
离我而去 我还在
trying to figure out what to do with myself.
努力调整自己
Oh, I'm sorry. That's--
抱歉 这...
That's tough.
很不容易
Let me buy you a drink.
我请你喝一杯
Okay.
好的
Excuse me, can we get a cocktail menu?
抱歉 能帮我们拿份鸡尾酒单吗
Pick your poison.
挑一杯你的毒药
Hey--yeah, so I'm pretty sure I made contact with our gal.
对 我很肯定搭上了目标女生
She fit the description.
她和描述里一样
She says her name is Stacy.
她说她叫史黛西
I don't know-- I think it's going pretty well
我不知道 我觉得进行得还不错
because she invited me back to her place.
她邀请我去她家了
Want me to play this out or what?
要我继续演下去吗
Well, you have to so we can find out
一定得演 这样我们才能确认
if it's who we're looking for.
那是不是我们要找的格林生物
Now, if she doesn't go to the apartment,
如果她不去那套公♥寓♥
call it off.
就作罢
She's not the right one.
她就不是那个人
And you got to be careful.
你得千万小心
She could be a Huntha Lami Muuaji too.
她可能也是扁虫怪
Okay, look, I-- I got to get back.
好 我得回去了
Okay.
好的
All you have to do is just cut yourself
你要做的就是划一道口子
and then drip the blood onto the book, like this.
然后像这样把血滴在书上
Really?
真的吗
All I have to do is cut myself and bleed for you.
我要做的就是为你划道口子流血
I've been doing a little bleeding on my own lately.
我最近也流了不少血了
Why can't you do it, again?
你为什么不能再做一次
Aren't you half Hexenbiest?
你不是有一半巫女血统吗
Why does everybody keep making that mistake?
为什么大家都搞不明白呢
I am not a Hexenbiest. I'm a Zauberbiest.
我不是巫女 我是巫师
There's a difference.
二者是有区别的
How much blood?
要多少血
I don't know-- just enough to open the book,
我不知道 不管多少
whatever that is.
能打开书就够了
Aren't you supposed to be helping me?
你不是要帮我的吗
You got a place to stay, don't you?
你不是有地方可住了吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
What is this book?
这是什么书
It's the book that Adalind used to do what she did to you and Nick.
就是爱达玲用来给你和尼克施法的书
This I want to read.
那我想读读
I don't know if this is a good idea.
我不知道这是不是个好主意
Whatever you want to do.
你想怎么样都行
I really don't want to be alone.
我真的不想一个人待着
Okay. We can just talk.
好 我们可以聊聊天
Okay.
好的
I don't want to just talk.
我不想只是聊天
Unless we're talking dirty.
除非我们能聊点下流的事
Don't move.
别动
Monroe and a woman just went in.
门罗和一个女人进去了
Any sight of Linus?
看到莱纳斯了吗
No--I checked the apartment. It was empty.
没有 我检查过公♥寓♥ 是空的
And Linus has not gone into the building.
莱纳斯没有进那栋公♥寓♥
And there's only one way in or out.
整栋楼就一个出入口
All right, we have to wait till Linus makes his move.
好 我们得等莱纳斯行动
We can't do anything until he shows up.
在他出现前我们也做不了什么
Be there in a second.
马上就来
Guys. Oh, boy.
伙计们 我的天
Where's my wife?
我老婆在哪儿
Oh, wife? Wait a minute.
老婆 等等
She said you left her.
她说你离开她了
Well, I didn't; I knew she was seeing somebody
我没有 我早知道她偷汉子
and now I know who.
现在我知道是谁了
Please--I've never been here before.
请别...我们之前没见过面
You been sleeping with my wife?
你一直和我老婆上♥床♥吗
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你
No! No, wait! Please, no.
不不 等等 别这样
I just--I'll give you anything you want.
我只...我什么都给你
Whatever--my wallet, anything.
什么都行 钱包 一切
Just--just, please, let me go.
只要...只要求你放我走
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Nothing! I'm just-- I'm scared you're,
没有 我只是...害怕你
you know, gonna shoot me.
怕你开枪打我
What are you-- get away from the window.
你想要...离窗户远点
No, I-- I got a cramp.
不行 我抽筋了
Oh, crap. Linus is in there.
糟糕 莱纳斯在里头
How'd he do that?
他怎么进去的
Let me see your wallet.
把你钱包给我看
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 什么
Don't argue with me. Give me your wallet.
别跟我废话 把钱包给我
You got it.
给你
22 bucks? Is that all you got?
22块 就这么点钱
Damn it, Stacy!
见鬼 史黛西
It's him. He's in the bedroom.
是他 他在卧室
Where's the woman? In the bathroom.
那个女人在哪里 洗手间
You all right?
你没事吧
Don't let the woman get out.
别让那女的跑了
I'm going after Linus.
我去追莱纳斯
Hey, have you seen a guy run by?
你有看见一个男的跑过去吗
I lost him.
我跟丢了
Where is she? Well, she's not here.
她在哪里 反正不在这里
I'm telling you, she went into the bathroom
我告诉你了 她走进了洗手间
and never came out.
然后再也没出来了
Well, there's a door on the other side of the bathroom--
洗手间的另一边还有一个门
no clothes in the closet, nothing.
衣柜里没有衣服 是空的
It's the same setup as the condo.
这和在共管公♥寓♥的那次是一个套路
She must've left when Linus came in.
莱纳斯进来的时候 她一定已经离开了
How'd she get past us?
她是怎么从我们身边溜走的
I don't know.
不知道
Was she wearing these?
她当时是戴着这些吗
Yeah.
没错
Where did you get these?
你在哪里找到的
Linus' coat.
莱纳斯的大衣里
When I chased him, he left it on the ground.
我追他的时候 他把衣服丢在地上了
I found these in the pocket.
我从衣服口袋里找到了这些
How the hell did her earrings get into his pocket?
她的耳环怎么会跑到他的口袋里去
What if she didn't go anywhere?
假如她哪里也没去呢
Well, she had to go somewhere
她一定去了某个地方
because she ain't here.
因为她现在不在这里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表