剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
Had enough? What do you want from me?
闹够了吗 你想让我做什么
To get our child back.
夺回我们的孩子
Josh, where are you? On a bus.
乔什 你在哪儿 公交车上
You need to find some place safe and stay there.
你需要找个安全的地方待着
Where the hell is that?
哪儿有这样的地方
Elizabeth recreated the potion that Adalind used on Nick.
伊丽莎白重制了爱达玲对尼克使用的药剂
And in order to re-Grimm Nick,
如果要使尼克重新变为格林
you have to breathe in the potion and--
你必需吸入解药 然后...
And make love to you.
跟你做♥爱♥
As Adalind? Oh, god, no.
以爱达玲的样子 不行
A wolfsangel. It's wesen.
狼之钩 是格林生物
Why? It's because we got married.
为什么 因为我们结婚
You need to be a Grimm again.
你得变回格林
I'm only gonna ask you this once.
我只问你一次
Do you mean what you just said about me being a Grimm?
你刚才说要让我重新变回格林吗
Is that what you want?
这是你所希望的吗
Yes.
是的
Then it's what I want too.
那么也是我所希望的
What do you want to do? Should we call it in?
怎么办 要报♥警♥吗
Not until we talk to Monroe and Rosalee.
我们先跟门罗和罗莎莉谈谈再说
I'm gonna rip their throats out!
我要把他们撕碎
Monroe--
门罗...
They got a problem, they can deal with me.
他们要有意见 尽管来找我
Take me on, but this...
我来承担 但是这样...
Cowards. I mean, cowards!
孬种 真是孬种
We can call this in. What good is that gonna do?
我们可以报♥警♥ 有什么用
We can make arrests. That's not gonna stop them.
可以逮捕他们 这阻止不了他们
Who is them?
他们是谁
Most likely it's the Secundum Naturae Order Nam wesen.
很可能是保护自然秩序协会的格林生物
It's a--ancient organization founded during the middle ages
是一个中世纪成立的古老组织
to keep wesen pure.
为了维持格林生物纯洁
To them, inter-marriage is a crime against man and nature.
对他们来说 异族通婚就是反人性反自然的犯罪
This is all because you got married?
只因为你们结婚吗
Yeah.
是的
And this isn't the first time you've dealt with them?
这不是他们第一次找上门来吧
That cracked window in the spice shop, it was a brick.
他们用砖头打破了香料店的窗子
It had a wolfsangel on it.
上边有个狼之钩
You should have told us. We didn't want to worry you.
你们应该告诉我们的 我们不想让你们担心
You got your own problems.
你们也有自己的事情要处理
We didn't think it would go this far.
我们不知道会变得这么严重
So the wolfsangel is their burning cross?
那么狼之钩就是他们点燃的十字架
Yes.
是的
It was originally a wolf trap, or in my ancestors' case,
原本是捕狼陷阱 用我们祖先的话来说
a blutbaden trap.
是抓捕狼人的陷阱
Came to symbolize control over all wesen.
演变成控制所有格林生物的象征
Is the wesen counsil involved?
与格林生物理事会有关吗
Officially, blood purity organizations are outlawed,
按理来说 血统纯洁组织游离于法律之外
but there are those on the counsil who still believe
但是理事会也有人仍然认为
inter-marriage is a sacrilege.
异族通婚是一种亵渎行为
Well, you need to stay with us.
你们需要跟我们待一起
Oh, no.
不
They are not driving us from our home.
我们不会被他们赶出家门
Well, assuming this isn't going to be a standard
假设不按照常规警务方式处理
police procedure, how do we find them?
我们要怎样找到他们
I don't know. They're all wesen.
不知道 他们都是格林生物
That's all I know, so it's not really your problem anymore.
我只知道这些 所以这已经不关你的事了
Well, it's going to be.
会关我的事的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Nick is gonna sleep with Adalind.
尼克会跟爱达玲上♥床♥
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
You're gonna take the potion?
你愿意吸入那个药剂
Are you sure you're up to this?
你确定愿意这么做吗
We're sure.
我们确定
And ready. And the sooner, the better.
我们准备好了 越快越好
Two hours and 27 minutes to go.
还有2小时27分
You want me to drive? I'm good.
需要换我来开吗 没事
Coffee? I could use a little.
喝咖啡吗 喝点吧
Idiot's got his brights on.
这混♥蛋♥开了远光灯
Let him pass.
让他先过
So much for the scenic route.
观光路线到此为止
We should have just left in the morning.
我们早上就该出发的
You're all the scenery I need.
你就是我最好的美景
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Hang on!
抓紧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Suleka.
苏勒卡
Suleka.
苏勒卡
Door won't open.
车门打不开
My legs are stuck.
我的腿卡住了
Suleka.
苏勒卡
I can't get out.
我出不去
No!
不
No!
不要
She's stuck. I can't get her out.
她被卡住了 弄不出去
We'll have to get another.
我们得再找一个
If this information is accurate, and I believe it is,
如果这条消息可靠的话 我认为不会有错
we'll need to move quickly.
我们得快点行动
You're certain it's Meisner? No.
你确定是梅森尔 不
Worth the risk? Yes.
但值得冒险吗 是的
Well, don't you look fantastic?
你真漂亮
How do you feel?
感觉如何
Hungry. Then you should eat.
饿了 那来吃点东西吧
The last time I was offered food,
上次让我吃东西
it didn't turn out so well.
可都不是什么好东西
Not to worry.
不必担心
It's all organic.
都是有机食品
This looks so damn good.
看起来很好吃
You know, I know that Resistance helped you to get out
我知道是反叛组织帮你逃出来的
and that heir Meisner was instrumental in the orchestration.
也知道在这个过程中继承人梅森尔出了不少力
So how did he know our people were waiting for you?
那么他怎么知道我们的人在等你
He didn't.
他不知道
He killed six Verrat. Not all six.
他杀了六个镇反军 没有全杀掉
No? How many did you kill?
是吗 你杀了几个
I didn't kill anyone.
我谁都没杀
Well, they didn't kill themselves, I hope.
那他们不会是自杀吧
No. There was a woman.
不是 有个女人
She killed them.
是她杀的
She was already there working for the Resistance.
她为反叛组织工作 提前到了那里
She must be quite a woman.
肯定不是个一般的女人
Oh, she is.
确实
So it was a bit of a mistake,
那么你决定去波特兰
you deciding to go to Portland.
算是犯了个小错
Rather obvious. I didn't choose Portland.
显而易见 我没想去波特兰
Kelly did. Kelly?
是凯利 凯利
The woman. Nick's mother.
是尼克的妈妈
Nick Burkhardt's mother?
尼克·伯克哈德的妈妈
You didn't know that either?
你也不知道吗
I didn't know who she was
我之前也不知道她是谁
or where we were going
也不知道我们要去哪里
until we got there.
直到我们到达目的地
And she took me to Nick's house.
然后她把我带到了尼克家里
The Resistance was supposed to deliver you to Brazil.
反叛组织本应把你带到巴西的
I think Nick's mother figured that one out.
我想尼克的妈妈料到你们的计划了
Do you suppose this was the woman
你觉得这是那个
who was with Burkhardt and Sean Renard
之前和伯克哈德还有肖恩·雷纳德一起
at Weston Steward's house?
出现在韦斯顿·斯图尔德家的女人吗
Who's Weston Steward?
韦斯顿·斯图尔德是谁
Oh, no matter. He's dead.
不用在意 他已经死了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表