剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
The book says the female is never found.
书上说女性从未被发现过
What if they're the same person?
假如他们是同一个人呢
You're saying, what if this wesen,
你是说 有可能这种格林生物
this Huntha Lami Muuaji, whatever,
这种扁虫怪什么的
is both?
是同体的吗
Like, male and female?
雌雄同体
They can woge from one to the other?
他们可以从一种性别转化成另一种
I'm just guessing, but that would explain
我只是猜测 但那样就能解释
why the woman is never caught.
为何女性从来没被抓住了
And the Grimms always kill the male
而格林们总是在男性转化的时候
when he woges.
杀了他们
That would explain why they never find the female.
那样就能解释为何他们从未发现女性了
Oh, that hurts just thinking about it.
想想都觉得疼
That explains why she's got no record;
那也能解释为何没有她的档案
only Linus does.
只有莱纳斯的了
Okay, so how do we find him?
好吧 所以我们要怎样找到他
Her. Them.
她 他们
This is great, Stacy.
真是棒极了 史黛西
Just great.
太棒了
I'm really not in the mood for your crap right now.
我现在真没什么心情听你废话
You screwed us good this time.
你这次把我们害惨了
We are not screwed.
我们好着呢
You really know how to pick them, don't you?
你还真是会挑人啊 是不是
I can't believe you brought home a Blutbad
我简直不敢相信你带了个狼人回来
with 22 bucks.
而且他身上只有22块钱
I can't believe you're such an idiot!
我简直不敢相信你是这样一个白♥痴♥
Don't call me an idiot.
不许叫我白♥痴♥
How was I supposed to know?
我怎么知道会这样
You picked the bar.
是你选的酒吧
We can't go anywhere for 22 bucks.
我们不能为了22块钱就逃走
We got to do it again,
我们得再干一票
but this time, I pick the bar.
但这一次 我来选酒吧
Oh, and just so you know,
顺便知会你一声
I'm cutting my hair short again.
我又要把头发剪短了
So the suspects you're after are one and the same person?
所以你们在找的疑犯其实是同一个人吗
This wesen sounds like
这种格林生物听上去
the epitome of an identity crisis.
简直就是身份认同危机的缩影啊
I can't even imagine how it must feel
我甚至无法想像同时身为男人
to be both a man and a woman.
和女人是什么感觉
Got to be complicated.
一定很复杂
Yeah, and the problem is,
是啊 而问题是
after the woge, it looks like he or she
在转化之后 他们貌似可以
can return to him or her.
选择任意性别
And we need the he.
而我们要的男性
Linus is the one with the criminal record.
莱纳斯才是有犯罪记录的那个
So you want to lock him into Linus?
所以你想将他固定在莱纳斯的形态上吗
And prevent him from turning into Stacy.
并且还要阻止他变成史黛西
Wait a minute-- forcing someone to be one sex
等等 强迫某人变成固定在一个性别
sounds like one of those ethically ambiguous
听起来像是那种在道德上模棱两可的
morally-gray-area-type situations.
属于道德灰色地带的情况
I'm just saying, the feminist inside me is cringing.
顺口一说 我内心的女权主义畏缩了
Cringe away 'cause we don't have another choice.
那就畏缩吧 因为我们别无选择了
They're murderers.
他们是杀人凶手
It sounds like the woge is neutral ground,
看来转化是过渡状态了
hormonally speaking,
从激素这方面来看
so I think that's your moment of opportunity.
所以我觉得那时就是你的机会了
But you're gonna have to use something
但是在逮捕过程中 你需要用一些东西
to keep him from turning into Stacy mid-arrest.
来阻止他变成史黛西
Well, can you even do that?
这个你都办得到吗
I've never tried anything like this before,
我以前从没试过干这事
but maybe something like hormone therapy might work.
也许激素疗法之类的会有用
Maybe giving him a dose of testosterone,
也许可以给他一剂睾丸酮
like how bodybuilders use steroids.
就和那些健美运动员用类固醇
It's the same idea.
是一个道理
You're gonna need a lot.
那你需要用大剂量的
This was a pretty good-looking woman.
那可是个挺漂亮的的女人
Yeah, but how much is too much?
是啊 但是用多少才算超量
I don't know.
我不知道
Better to be on the safe side,
最好还是安全起见
especially if you want to keep him as Linus.
特别是你还想要他保持莱纳斯的形态
How do we inject him with the hormones?
我们要如何给他注射激素
I can make a pretty potent batch of hormones,
我可以做一批很强力的激素
but you're gonna have to figure out
但是你们得自己琢磨出
how to get it into him.
要怎么弄进他体内
You can't get too close to this wesen, remember.
记住 你不能挨这种格林生物太近
He's got flesh-eating slime.
他身上有会腐蚀皮肉的黏液
Darts.
镖
Doppelarmbrust.
双弩
Crossbow.
弩
Perfect.
完美
Please.
拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
I can't go through this again.
我不能再经历一次
Oh, God.
天呐
I can't have another baby.
我不能再有一个孩子
I don't even know where the first one is.
第一个都不知道在哪呢
Okay, breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
I can do this.
我可以的
Just think.
好好想想
I'm gonna have to find you another father.
我要给你找个爹
That's not gonna be easy.
这不是件易事
I need to sleep with somebody.
我得跟人睡一次
Fast.
尽快
I adamantly oppose this.
我坚决反对
Viktor.
维克托
May I remind you,
容我提醒你一句
nobody understands the complexity of the situation
没人比我更了解目前局势的
like I do.
复杂性
And no one has exercised as much patience as I have.
我也已经够有耐心的了
I need more time.
再给我一点时间
And you will have plenty, Viktor, in Vienna.
回到维也纳 你要多少有多少 维克托
Adalind, so nice to see you again.
爱达玲 很高兴再次见到你
Your Highness.
陛下
You're looking lovely as ever.
还是这么漂亮
Is Viktor going somewhere?
维克托要去哪里吗
Yes.
对
Am I leaving too?
那我也要一起走吗
No, you're staying here.
不 你留在这
Alone?
一个人
No, dear.
不 亲爱的
I would never leave you alone.
我绝对不会留你一个人的
You are far too important.
你太重要了
Another member of the family
另一个家族成员
will be joining you soon.
会很快加入的
Will I get a chance to say good-bye to Viktor?
我能跟维克托道个别吗
No.
不能
W--will I ever see him again?
那我还能再见到他吗
Grown rather fond of him, have you?
对他很有好感了 是吗
We've just been through so much together.
我们一起经历了不少事
Just so you know,
你要知道
I never really approved of him
我非常不认可他把你
throwing you in the dungeon like that.
扔在地牢里的这一举动
On the other hand, you did betray the family
但你又确实背叛了王室
by leaving Vienna with the Resistance.
跟着反叛组织离开了维也纳
I was so confused.
我当时太困惑
The world is confused.
这个世界就是让人困惑的
People like the illusion
人们都喜欢幻想
of being in control of their lives.
自己的生活由自己掌控
But ultimately, what they crave is protection,
但最终 他们想要的是保护
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表