剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Matheus...
马特乌斯
What the hell happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know. The idiot must've tripped.
我不知道 这白♥痴♥八成摔倒了
I am not an idiot.
我不是白♥痴♥
Well, you look like an idiot.
你看起来就像个白♥痴♥
How could you trip out here? I was hit.
你怎么能在这儿摔倒 我是被打的
Nobody move.
都别动
Ho-ho-holy crap.
天啊
That is a litter. I hope that's all of them.
是一窝 希望没有了
Gabriel?
加百利
Gabriel, where did you go?
加百利 你去哪儿了
Gabriel, where are you?
加百利 你去哪儿了
Ava, where are you?
爱娃 你在哪儿
Ava?
爱娃
It's not an exact match, but it's close enough.
不是完全一样 但也够像了
We had to go to, what, three different stores?
我们去了多少 三家店才买♥♥到
Nice woge.
转化得不错
I--I don't understand.
我不明白
Yes, you do.
不 你明白
You're a luison, your brothers are in the garage,
你是个尖耳狼 你的兄弟们在车♥库♥里
and this is so against the wesen council.
而且这有悖于格林生物理事会规定
You cannot prove anything.
你什么也证明不了
Oh, I think we can.
我觉得我们能证明
And he did all this for the money?
他做这些都是为了钱吗
My god. And for six months,
天啊 六个月来
they've been trying to drive you crazy.
他们一直想逼疯你
You're not, by the way.
顺便说一句 你没疯
They're monsters.
他们真是禽兽
Some people hide it well.
有些人隐藏得很好
Josh, where are you?
乔什 你在哪儿
On a bus.
公交车上
I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go.
我不知道该怎么办 不知道该去哪儿
Is this about the key?
是因为钥匙的事儿吗
I don't know. It could be.
我不知道 可能吧
Well, I don't have the damn key, you do.
那该死的钥匙不在我这里 在你手里
Yeah, well, I'm glad they don't know that.
是啊 很高兴他们并不知道
This Grimm thing is ruining my life.
格林的身份毁了我的生活
You need to find some place safe and stay there.
你需要找个安全的地方待着
Well, where the hell is that?
哪儿有这样的地方
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
No!
不
No!
不
Had enough?
闹够了吗
I'll do anything. Just make it stop.
我什么都愿意做 停止这一切吧
What do you want from me?
你想让我做什么
I want the same thing you want.
我想要的跟你想要的一样
To get our child back.
夺回我们的孩子
So it turned out to be an actual litter!
真的是一窝
I got an awesome willamette Valley Pinot for you.
给你拿了瓶很棒的威拉姆特谷黑品乐
Haven't heard a lot of that lately.
最近很少听到这笑声了
Yeah, well, the spell of a hexenbiest
是啊 巫女的咒语
does tend to put a damper on the good times.
的确能毁掉美好时光
So does being a Grimm.
做格林也一样
Okay.
好吧
You having a little down time?
你情绪有点低落啊
I'm sorry, I'm just trying to figure this all out.
抱歉 我在思考这一切
Dude, come on. It's a big decision.
伙计 别这样 这是个重要的决定
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I just don't want Juliette to constantly have
我不想让朱丽叶经常
to worry about something bad happening to me, or to her,
担心我或者她或者我们哪个朋友
or to one of our friends.
会发生危险
And?
然后呢
And the thought of...
然后一想到
just packing it up, moving someplace new,
收拾好行李 搬到一个新地方
starting a family-- that's very appealing.
组建一个家庭 这很有吸引力
Hey, man, if that's what you want to do,
如果你想这么做的话
do it. No regrets.
那就去做 别后悔
The problem is...
问题是...
I like being a Grimm, Monroe.
我喜欢做格林 门罗
Are you serious?
真的吗
You miss it?
你怀念吗
Yeah.
是的
And I'm pissed that it was taken away from me.
有人夺走了我的能力 我很愤怒
Maybe I didn't want to admit to it, but I want it back.
或许我不想承认 但我想要变回来
That smells so good! I know.
真好闻 我知道
Here's to the chef.
敬大厨
I just wanted to say thank you to Monroe and Rosalee
我想谢谢门罗和罗莎莉
for putting aside their honeymoon.
推迟他们的蜜月
That means a lot.
这意义重大
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
What is it?
怎么回事
A wolfsangel. It's wesen.
狼之钩 是格林生物干的
Why?
为什么
It's because we got married.
因为我们结婚了
You better get back inside. I'll check the back.
你们应该回屋去 我去检查后面
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好做什么
You need to be a Grimm again.
你得变回格林
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表