剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
An officer will now take you home.
我们会派人送你回去
Did he say where they are?
他说了他们在哪了吗
Oxbow Park.
奥克斯堡公园
They will attack you, even unprovoked.
他们会攻击你 哪怕没有原因
Stay close to me, Rosalee.
跟紧我 罗莎莉
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Get this off me!
把这个拿开
What's going on?
怎么回事
No, no, no! You can't do this.
不不不 你们不能这么做
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Remove his chains.
把他的锁链解开
Any efforts to avoid your fate,
有任何想逃脱你命运的审判的举动
I put a bullet in you, and it won't kill you.
我就会开枪 这个不会杀死你
You'll still taste the fire.
你还是能尝到烈火的滋味
The sentence is justified.
这是正当的刑罚
Blood will remain pure. Put him on the stake.
血统将依然纯净 把他放上木棍
No! Don't do this!
不 不要
Don't do this! Please listen to me!
不要这么做 请听我说
Listen to me. You're gonna regret this!
听我说 你们会后悔的
Cut his throat.
割断他的喉咙
Oh, oh, my God!
天呐
Don't move.
别动
Riken!
瑞肯
Monroe!
门罗
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
The Tribunal is over.
审判结束了
Nick, thank God you--
尼克 谢谢你...
Oh, I don't know him either.
我也不认识他
So you're Burkhardt?
你就是伯克哈德
You got it back.
找回来了啊
That is the rumor.
那是谣传
You may be a Grimm again,
或许你又成了格林
but you're not gonna be able to arrest all of us.
但你没法逮捕我们全部人
You're right.
没错
Some of you will be stupid.
所以你们有些人会犯蠢
Take them!
拿下他们
On your knees!
跪下
Stop or die!
要么站住要么死
Drop it.
放下
Please, please don't shoot me.
求你别杀我
Look, I give up.
看 我投降了
That's as far as you go.
你的路到此为止了
Bad idea.
坏主意
Like he said.
他说得没错
Damn.
要命
You missed.
你打偏了
You okay?
没事吧
Oh, Nick. I've never been so happy
尼克 能看到大家我真是
to see anybody since the last time you saved--
要喜极而泣了 跟你上一次救我...
Quiet.
安静
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's my chiropractor.
是我的脊椎按♥摩♥师
Are you okay? Sort of.
你没事吧 差不多
Where are Monroe and Rosalee?
门罗和罗莎莉呢
I don't know. I haven't seen them.
不知道 没见到他们
The last I saw, he was chasing after Riken.
我刚看见他在追瑞肯
You should have killed me when you had the chance.
刚才有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的
I'm gonna kill you now.
我现在杀了你
Like hell you are.
做梦
We've got to find Monroe and Rosalee.
我们得找到门罗和罗莎莉
There!
那儿
Did anybody get away?
有人逃脱了吗
Because Riken sure didn't.
因为瑞肯肯定是没有
No.
没有
Thanks to all of you.
谢谢你们大家
Uh, what do we have in store for these idiots?
这些白♥痴♥要怎么处理
We've made several arrests
昨晚在奥克斯堡公园
in the bizarre discovery of a murder-suicide death cult
我们发现了一个不同寻常的谋杀自杀死亡组织
in Oxbow Park last night.
并逮捕了一批人
The leader of this violent and racist group,
这个暴♥力♥种族团伙的首领
I am sad to say, is a police officer, Jessie Acker.
我很遗憾 是个警♥察♥ 杰西·艾克
Now with his arrest, and the signed confession
随着他的被捕 以及其他九个
of the nine surviving members,
幸存的成员的认罪
it is safe to say that this cult of hatred
可以肯定地说这个仇恨组织
has been destroyed for now.
目前已经被摧毁
But we must remain ever-vigilant.
但我们必须保持前所未有的警惕性
We're not taking any chances this time.
我们不会抱任何侥幸心理
How many units you think we'll need?
你觉得我们需要几个小队
At least two.
至少两个
One in the back, one in the front.
一个在前 一个在后
And we'll be inside?
我们就坐里面
And we're going all the way with this one.
我们会跟着他们一路走
And don't let 'em out of our sight until--
不能让他们脱离我们的视线 直到...
Hey, come on, you guys, you're part of this toast too.
你们俩快来 你们也是这次祝酒的一员
That's gonna leave a mark.
那会留下痕迹的
Monroe and I just
我和门罗
wanted to thank all of you for what you did.
想感谢你们所做的一切
We wouldn't be here without you.
没有你们 我们今天没办法一起站在这里
I certainly wouldn't.
我肯定不行
Well, let me just say that
我也说一句
I wouldn't be here either,
我也没办法站在这里
so there's a lot of thanks from me too.
所以我也非常感谢你们
Yeah, you should've seen Bud out there.
你们真该看看巴德的表现
He was awesome.
太棒了
You really stood up to those sons-of--
你挺身而出面对那群混...
Monroe.
门罗
Right. I know, I know.
好吧 我知道 我知道
Look, I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart
我只是想真心实意地说
how much I appreciate, you know, the...
我十分感激...
Aww, honey, it's okay.
亲爱的 没事了
We just...
我们只是...
We're overwhelmed you all were willing to
我们非常感动你们都愿意为了我们
risk your own lives for ours,
以身犯险
and we couldn't ask for better friends.
没有比你们更好的朋友了
And we can't possibly thank you enough.
我们对此感激不尽
Truly.
真的
What she said.
就像她说的一样
Well, you both deserve every happiness.
你们都应该得到幸福
Well, I suggest we drink to your honeymoon.
我建议大家还是为了你们的蜜月干杯吧
At last.
总算啊
We'll miss you guys.
我们会想念你们的
Yes, we will,
是的 我们会的
but I think I'm also ready for some alone time with my wife.
但我觉得我也已经准备好和我太太有一些独处时光了
You guys really didn't have to do this.
你们真的不必这么做
There's no way you two are gonna try
我们是不会让你们两个人
to make it to the airport without us.
自己去机场的
Not a chance.
想都别想
That is really great, you guys.
你们真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
As long as you're not coming on the actual honeymoon with us,
只要你们不会跟我们去真的蜜月
we're good.
我们都不介意
You won't even know we're there.
你们都不会知道我们在
We'll blend right in.
我们会隐身的
What did you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我说什么
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know how to...
我不知道怎么...
What?
什么
Just tell me.
告诉我
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表