剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
They said Zack followed you.
他们说扎克跟着你走了
We were wondering if you saw him again
我们想知道昨天的骑车活动结束后
after yesterday's ride.
你是否见过他
yeah.
见过
Yeah, he caught up to me on the trail.
我见过他 他在车道上追上了我
Did you two talk?
你们俩有交谈吗
A little.
说了几句
What about?
说了些什么
Look,
听着
Zack was interested in going out, and I wasn't,
扎克想跟我谈恋爱 但是我不想
so I told him, and, you know, just got on my bike and left.
所以我拒绝了他 然后就骑车走了
That was the last I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到他
So you two weren't having a relationship.
这么说你们俩不是在交往
No.
不是
But he wanted to.
但是他想和你交往
Yes, and I told him I wasn't interested.
是的 但我和他说我没兴趣
How did he respond to that? Was he upset?
他的反应如何 难过吗
I don't know!
不知道
Maybe, a little.
也许有一点吧
But that's not my fault.
但那不是我的错
Look, Zack didn't do anything, okay?
扎克什么也没做
I just left.
我就那样走掉了
Did he take his helmet off?
他有摘下头盔吗
What?
什么
When you were with him on the trail,
你和他在车道上说话时
did he take his helmet off?
他有摘下头盔吗
Yeah, I guess.
好像有吧
We found his helmet and his bicycle on the trail
我们在车道上发现了他的头盔和自行车
and his body in the ravine.
而他的尸体却在山涧里
So you had to have been with him
所以他遇害的地方
at the same place that he died.
就是你们俩说话的地方
Come on, Bella. You were with him.
拜托 贝拉 你当时和他在一起
Have you ever heard of batrachotoxin?
你有听说过蟾毒吗
No.
没
It's a poison that stops the heart
那是一种让人心脏停止跳动的毒素
and makes you look like this.
让人变成这副样子
What does this have to do with me?
这和我有什么关系
How would I even do something like that?
我怎么可能做这样的事
You're free to check my gear.
你可以随便检查我的齿轮
If you guys think I have whatever that poison is,
如果你们认为我有你们所说的那种毒素
then go ahead.
那就检查吧
Take a look.
去看看吧
That's my bike right there.
那就是我的自行车
Well, that won't be necessary.
这倒没必要
If you think of anything, give us a call.
如果你想起什么 给我们打电♥话♥
She didn't woge.
她没转化
Nope.
没
Well, she seemed pretty upset.
但她看起来很不安
Is she wesen or not?
那她是不是格林生物
Well, if she is, she's good at hiding it.
如果她是 那她很善于掩饰
If she is, we better find out
如果她是 我们最好查出
what kind of wesen we're dealing with.
我们要对付是哪一种格林生物
Excuse me.
抱歉
Aren't you supposed to knock before entering?
进来之前应该先敲门吧
He's here. In the hotel?
他来了 在酒店里吗
Closer.
更近
Okay, well, just--
好吧 只是
Kenneth, may I present Adalind Schade?
肯尼斯 请允许我来介绍爱达玲·莎德
I...
我
So you're the hexenbiest mother of the child
你就是那个让所有人如此执着的
everyone's so obsessed with.
孩子的巫女妈妈
Yes.
是的
I'm here for one reason,
我来这只有一个原因
and that's to get your child back to the family.
就是找到你的孩子 让她回归这个大家族
I understand you made contact
我听说你和伯克哈德先生的女朋友
with Mr. Burkhardt's girlfriend.
已经有过接触
Juliette.
朱丽叶
I did.
没错
And how did that go?
情况如何
Nick is a Grimm again.
尼克又变回格林了
I was told you took care of that.
我听说你已经摆平此事了
I did,
是的
but he figured out a way to undo it.
但是他找到了办法恢复
That's possible?
有这可能吗
I didn't think so.
以前我也认为不可能
But it does explain why Juliette is now a Hexenbiest.
但这就解释了为什么朱丽叶现在变成了巫女
I want that bitch dead.
我要那贱♥人♥死
Any other surprises for me?
还有什么令我惊喜的事吗
You're full of surprises.
你真是充满了惊喜啊
Whose child is this?
这是谁的孩子
Viktor's.
维克托的
If it's secreting batrachotoxins
如果这是通过其皮肤所分泌出来的
through its skin, then touching is deadly.
蟾毒 一经接触 必死无疑
And you're saying she didn't woge.
但是你说她没转化
No.
没
See, I was thinking it was a Peau de la Mort,
我在想是毒肤怪
but those rascals, you sneeze and they woge.
可那些无赖 你一打喷嚏 他们就转化了
I think you're dealing with Folterseele.
我想你们要对付的是毒蛙怪
What is that?
那是什么
Well, they're kind of classically tragic.
他们就是经典的悲剧
Always beautiful, always deadly.
总是漂亮又致命
Really?
真的吗
You think a Folterseele.
你认为是毒蛙怪
They're kind of rare, thank God,
感谢上帝 他们很稀有
and they don't woge like any other wesen.
他们也不像其他格林生物那样转化
Then how do they woge?
那他们怎么转化的
Well, it's not an emotional response.
对他们来说 不是一种情绪反应
It's more of a physical sexual one.
更像是一种身体上的性反应
So, like, when they're aroused?
类似他们被挑逗之后
It's not them; it's whoever's turned on by them.
不是他们 而是那些被他们激发性♥欲♥的人
It's a defense mechanism.
这是一种防御机制
Yeah, an extremely offensive defense mechanism.
对 一直非常具有攻击性的防御机制
Well, no wonder they're rare.
难怪他们很罕见了
That sounds like the old Frog Prince story.
听起来好像以前的《青蛙王子》的故事
Yeah, but you kiss this frog,
是的 不过你要是亲了这个青蛙
your face blows up and you die.
不光会烂脸 还会翘辫子
Wait, let me see if I can get this straight.
等等 让我捋一下
The only way you can get a Folterseele to woge
唯一能让毒蛙怪转化的方法
is if you're sexually attracted to her?
是你对她有性趣
Yeah, basically.
基本上是这个意思
So we can't tie her to the crime
所以我们没法把她跟案子联♥系♥起来
and we can't make her woge.
也没法让她转化
Interrogation room's not gonna work on this one.
审讯室也帮不上什么忙
Unless you guys get in there
除非你们进去了之后
and one of you is, like, totally into her, and then...
其中一个人迷上她 然后...
Really?
非得这样吗
Well, why not?
为什么不呢
So we can't make the arrest
所以我们没法逮捕她
'cause we don't have any evidence,
因为我们没有证据
and I won't know if she's a Folterseele
我也无法知道她是不是毒蛙怪
'cause I can't get her to woge.
因为我没法让她转化
Look, if you are dealing with the Folterseele,
如果对方是毒蛙怪的话
she's not doing this on purpose.
她不是故意这么做的
She's probably trying to avoid it.
她也许也在试图避免
A lot of men can't control themselves
很多男人一遇到女性毒蛙怪
around the female Folterseele.
就控制不住自己
Well, that's probably why she keeps to herself.
也许正因为如此 她才不与人来往
Exactly.
没错
So maybe you guys need to just let this one go, you know,
这个案子 你们就别深究了
let the sleeping Folterseele lie.
放过那个毒蛙怪吧
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表