剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'll see you in a couple weeks. Bye.
几周后见 再见
Very tan.
一身古铜色
Bye. Bye, sweetie.
再见 再见 亲爱的
Spice and Tea. How can I help you?
茶叶香料店 有什么能帮忙的吗
Rosalee Calvert? Yes?
你是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗 是的
You made a mistake.
你犯了个错
Who is this?
你是谁
Your marriage is an abomination,
你们的的婚姻是万恶的
a cancer on the Institution of Rightful Wesen Marriage.
是格林生物合法婚姻委员会的一颗毒瘤
Go to hell.
去死吧
At your back door.
看你后门
It'll be your blood next.
下次那就是你的血
Oh, my god.
天啊
Are you all right?
你还好吗
No. No. They're not going to stop.
不 不好 他们不会罢休的
Someone doesn't want us to be together.
有人不想让我们在一起
They--they want me to leave you or--
他们想让我离开你 不然就...
Or what?
不然就怎样
He said it's gonna be my blood next.
他说下次那就会是我的血
They're going to hurt us.
他们要伤害我们
I am gonna kill them.
我要杀了他们
Yeah. Can I show you something, sir?
进来 我能给你看点东西吗 长官
Sure.
当然
Cause of death in each one of these cases
这里每一个案子的死因
is what I would call Portland-esque,
都是波特兰式死法
and by that, I mean it's weird.
我是说很诡异
We have an assortment of exploding stomachs,
其中有腹部爆♥炸♥的
throats ripped open, bodies cut in half,
喉咙大开的 尸体被切成两半的
limbs chewed off, and so forth,
四肢被咬下来的等等
but they have one thing in common.
但他们都有一个共同点
They were all handled by Burkhardt and Griffin.
他们都是由伯克哈德和格里芬处理的
In this one, suspect was stabbed to death.
这个案子里 疑犯被捅死
Case closed.
结案了
In this one, suspect was shot to death.
这个案子里 疑犯被击毙
Case closed.
结案了
In this one, suspect was captured
这个案子里 疑犯被捕
and declared mentally unfit to stand trial.
然后声称精神不正常不能受审
Case closed. And your point is?
结案了 你什么意思
I want to know how they're solving these cases
我想知道在证据不能指向疑犯的条件下
when the evidence doesn't lead to the suspect.
他们是怎么破案的
What are they seeing that I'm not?
他们看到了什么我看不到的东西吗
That's what makes them good detectives.
正是如此 他们才是好警探
They see things we can't.
他们能看到我们看不到的东西
Excuse me.
抱歉
I need to take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Sean Renard. Yeah.
肖恩·雷纳德吗 是我
You recognize my voice?
你能听出我的声音吗
I do.
是的
We need to meet.
我们得见个面
I can't leave the country right now.
我现在不能出国
You don't have to.
不需要你离开
I came to you.
我去见你
Tell me where to meet you tonight.
告诉我今晚在哪里见
Southwest Morrison and Park at 9:00.
九点在西南莫里森街和公园街交界口见
You okay?
你没事吧
Ah, just-- just a bit of a fever.
只是有点发烧
I'll be fine.
没事的
Must have got something while we were in the D.R.
肯定是我们在多米尼加共和国时感染了什么东西
Go home. Get some rest. I can cover.
回家吧 休息休息 我能应付
You got enough to do.
你要应付的够多了
I'm sure it's nothing.
肯定没什么事
Hey, uh, Gabe? Did we talk last night?
加布 我们昨晚聊天了吗
After we got home?
在我们回家之后吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just can't seem to remember what I did last night.
我似乎不记得昨晚做什么了
You really need to get some rest.
你真得休息休息了
Did you ask Belem?
你问贝伦了吗
No, it's nothing.
没 没什么
If you want, I can run some tests.
如果你愿意的话 我可以做些检测
So can I.
我也能
I just got to get back into this time zone, that's all.
我只是需要适应一下这个时区的时间 没别的
All right. I still think you should go home.
好吧 我还是觉得你应该回家
My grandma used to blame the chupacabra for everything
我祖母以前什么都怪吸血怪
dead relatives, missing pets, even lost keys.
亲戚死了 宠物丢了 甚至钥匙丢了也是
Then according to your grandmother, a chupacabra
那根据你祖母说的 吸血怪
is a pet-eating, key-stealing, goat-sucking killer.
是个吃宠物偷钥匙吸羊血的凶手
It is especially dangerous if you are out alone at night
如果你晚上自己独自在外
or you get into a car with a boy or come home late.
或者和男孩上同一辆车 或者晚回家会格外危险
I learned that the last two weren't exactly true.
我发现最后两个不怎么真实
I might have something--
我可能查到了什么
A waeldreor.
败血怪
I mean, it's Puerto Rico 1975. It's in Spanish.
那是1975年在波多黎各 是西班牙语
"I followed the rumors to a small town
"我随着流言来到了
"of Moca in Puerto Rico
"波多黎各莫卡的一个小镇
"where the locals had dubbed it El Vampiro de Moca.
"当地人把这儿称为吸血鬼之城莫卡
"Initially I had suspected it was wesen.
"起初我怀疑是格林生物
"I was only half right.
"但我只猜对了一半
"Whatever it had once been,
"不管它以前是什么
"it was now horribly deformed
"现在都已经严重变异了
"and seen by all.
"所有人都能看见
"Whatever the disease was-- mange, rabies, malaria,
"不管那是什么病 兽疥癣 狂犬病 疟疾
"perhaps even leprosy--
"甚至是麻风病也好
"completely transfigured the wesen
"都使这一格林生物完全变异
"into what has been known
"为从中世纪开始
"since the middle ages as a waeldreor.
"就被大家熟知的叫败血怪的东西
"The wesen was buried beneath the disease."
"那格林生物隐藏在这疾病之下"
Waeldreor are wesen
败血怪是感染了
that contracted some kind of disease?
某种疾病的格林生物
Yeah, seems like.
是的 好像是
That's it. That's the chupacabra.
就是这个 这就是吸血怪
That is exactly what it looks like,
根据我祖母的描述
according to my grandma.
它就是这个样子
So the waeldreor is the original chupacabra.
所以败血怪就是原始的吸血怪
Yeah, Monroe.
门罗 什么事
Slow down. What's up?
慢慢说 怎么了
We're on our way. What happened?
我们这就过去 出什么事了
The Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen are back,
保护自然秩序格林生物协会又来了
and Monroe is not happy.
门罗非常生气
Diego?
迪亚戈
Did you fall?
你摔倒了吗
Diego?
迪亚戈
I didn't touch it.
我没碰它
I didn't think you'd want me to.
我想你们也不会想让我碰
We're gonna need it as evidence.
我们需要它作证据
When did you find it? I didn't.
你什么时候发现这个的 不是我发现的
Rosalee did.
是罗莎莉
She, uh--she got a call here earlier today.
她今天早些时候在这儿接到一个电♥话♥
I'm assuming the caller didn't identify themselves.
我猜打电♥话♥的人没有表明身份
Nope. He just said if she didn't leave me,
是的 他只说如果她不离开我
it would be her blood next.
下次就会是她的血
Well, we can run the number,
我们可以查查那个号♥码
but my guess is he made the call from a burner.
但我猜是用一次性手♥机♥打的
I find who did this, they're dead.
让我找出这是谁干的 他们死定了
Just letting you know.
先知会你们一声
We think it was somebody at your wedding
我们觉得是某个出席你们婚礼的人
who told somebody else. What?
告诉了别人 什么
Before she left, Trubel was able to identify some people
在麻烦鬼离开之前 她查到了一些人
who we think might be members of this group.
我们觉得他们可能是这个组织的成员
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表