剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
packed suitcase inside.
里面还有打包好的行李箱
Where's the suitcase?
行李箱呢
They just brought it in.
他们刚拿回来
Let's have a look.
去看看
Your eyes. Something's wrong.
你的眼睛 出问题了
They're normal. Can you see me?
它们变成普通的眼睛了 你能看到吗
Are you woged? Oh, my god.
你转化了吗 我的天哪
You wearing that to the wedding?
你要穿这件衣服去参加婚礼吗
Unless somebody takes it off me first.
除非有人先帮我脱掉
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
This whole wedding thing has kind of put me in a romantic mood.
这场婚礼的浪漫气氛已经感染了我
I support that.
我同意
You do, do you?
是吗
I wish our friends were getting married more often.
但愿我们的朋友能经常办婚礼
I was wondering where you were.
我还在想你在哪呢
I didn't want you to wake up to this.
我不想让你一觉醒来看到这些
You should go back to bed.
你应该回去睡觉
No, let me do this.
不 让我来清理
Not alone.
一起吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe this is a good thing.
也许这是件好事
What do you mean?
什么意思
For us.
对我们来说
My not being a Grimm anymore.
我不再是一个格林
Three pairs boxer shorts,
六条平角短裤
six pairs socks,
六双袜子
here's something.
有发现
Euros, Canadian dollars,
欧元 加元
Pesos, Rubles,
比索 卢布
passports from Germany,
德国 法国
France, United Kingdom.
英国的护照
He was definitely ready to roll.
显然他已经准备好跑路了
Looks like Mr. Steward was working for someone
看来斯图尔德先生还给联调局以外的
other than the FBI.
人卖♥♥命啊
We need to check bank accounts, phone records,
我们得查查他的银行账户 通话记录
run this guy down.
查查这个人
How many bodies?
几具尸体
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
Okay, I can be there in 15 minutes.
好 我十五分钟后到
Okay.
好的
You get any more sleep last night?
昨晚后来你睡着了吗
Not much.
没怎么睡着
You gonna be okay?
你不会有事吧
I don't know. It's weird, you know,
不知道 有点奇怪
not being weird anymore, just being a regular cop.
变得不再奇怪 而变回一个普通的警♥察♥
You were really good at it before.
你从前可是表现得很好的
I guess we'll see if I still am.
不久就会知道我是不是依然擅长
Bye.
再见
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
You okay?
你没事吧
Working on it. How about you?
还在消化中 你呢
Same.
一样
Hey, can I borrow your bike today?
今天能借一下你的自行车吗
Sure. You don't have to ask.
当然 不用问只管拿
Just be careful. I will.
小心一点 我会的
Hey, what I mean is...
我的意思是
you're the only Grimm in town now, so...
你现在是这里唯一的格林了 所以
you need to be careful.
你得小心点
Housekeeper let herself in about 8:30 this morning.
家政阿姨早上八点半进的门
House belongs to Dr. Henry Slocombe,
这栋房♥子是亨利·斯洛科姆博士的
works at Sitre Corporation here in Portland.
在波特兰的斯泰尔公♥司♥上班
Defense contractor, right? Yeah.
国防承包商吗 对
Housekeeper discovered the body, called 911.
家政阿姨发现了尸体 报了警
She didn't see anyone entering or leaving.
她没看见任何人出入
Front door was closed and locked.
前门是锁着的
We checked the premises, no signs of any break-in.
我们查了这房♥子 没有强行闯入的迹象
We got an I.D. on the vic?
死者身份查到了吗
Alexandra Hahn, Slocombe's girlfriend.
亚历山德拉·哈恩 斯洛科姆的女朋友
Where's Slocombe?
斯洛科姆在哪
When we first got here,
我们到这里的时候
Slocombe was sitting on the stairs, pretty out of it.
斯洛科姆坐在楼梯上 表情非常迷茫
Couldn't or wouldn't answer any questions,
没办法回答任何问题
including who he was.
包括他是谁这种
He had four wounds on the back of his head.
在他的后脑勺有四个伤口
We sent him to the hospital.
我们把他送去医院了
Any history of domestic disturbances?
有过家暴历史吗
No. No record of any.
没有 没有任何记录
About ten minutes after we got here, the next-door neighbor,
我们到达现场十分钟后 隔壁的邻居
Mrs. Sellers, came over.
赛勒斯太太过来了
She said she heard a scream,
她说她听到过尖叫声
saw Dr. Slocombe drive off pretty fast in his Porsche.
看见斯洛科姆飞快地开着他的保时捷走了
She assumed it was an argument until she saw us.
在见到我们之前 她以为是发生了争吵
He could've been dumping evidence.
他可能是去毁灭证据的
We know what time Slocombe got back?
斯洛科姆什么时候回来的知道吗
His car's not here, and it's not in the street.
他的车不在这里 也没在这条街上
Once Slocombe drove off, how'd he get back?
那斯洛科姆开车走了 他是怎么回来的
Maybe he dumped the car, too, came back in a taxi.
也许他把车也扔了 搭出租车回来的呢
What if there was someone else here?
万一当时现场有第三个人呢
We get a license on that car? We did.
知道那车的车牌号♥吗 知道
I assume you want an A.P.B.?
我猜你们要发全境通告了
You assume correctly. Okay.
猜得没错 好
Better get to the hospital,
最好去一趟医院
see if Dr. Slocombe has remembered anything yet.
看看斯洛科姆博士想起什么了
He suffered some pretty severe trauma.
他有非常严重的创伤
He's got four wounds to the back of his head.
在头部后侧有四个伤口
The CAT scan and the MRI
X线断层扫描和核磁共振
show severe swelling in the hippocampus and thalamus,
显示海马体和丘脑有严重肿块
where the brain stores most of its memory.
这是大部分记忆存储的地方
Which means what?
什么意思
Which means I'm not surprised
意思是他不记得任何事
he's having trouble remembering anything.
我一点也不惊讶
You have any idea what made the wounds?
知道那些伤口是什么造成的吗
No. But I took pictures.
不知道 但我拍了照
I've never seen anything like it.
从没见过这种伤口
How'd you find this place?
你是怎么找到这地方的
A friend of Juliette's is a real-estate agent.
朱丽叶有个朋友是房♥产中介
I told her I wanted a few acres that were hard to get to
我跟她说我想买♥♥一块路很难走
and not easy to find.
也不容易被发现的地
It has no address, and it's not in my name.
这里没有地址 也不在我名下
Well, somebody found it. That's Juliette's bike.
有人发现了 那是朱丽叶的自行车
You expecting her?
你约的她吗
Sorry. I wasn't sure it was you.
抱歉 我不确定是你们
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I figure I'd better learn as much as I can,
现在情况有变
now that, you know, everything's changed.
我觉得我还是多学一点的好
You rode all the way out here?
你一路骑自行车过来的
It only took me two hours. It wasn't that bad.
就花了我两个小时 没那么夸张
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么会来这里
We got a case we can't figure out.
我们碰到了一个比较难搞的案子
Wesen-related?
跟格林生物有关
Oh, sorry. How would you know?
抱歉 你怎么会知道
I-I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
It's okay. Really?
没关系 真的吗
No, not really, but we've got to deal with this. Look...
也不尽然 但我们得处理
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你在这里
We could use your help.
我们需要你的帮助
All right, what are we looking for?
好啊 要找什么
Some wesen that probes the back of your head
一种刺穿你后脑勺
and you can't remember anything.
让你什么都不记得的格林生物
We've run out of time. You need to deliver.
我们没有时间了 你得把这些交出去
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表