剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I can't get a hold of my mother; I've tried.
我联♥系♥不到我妈妈 我试过了
But there is somebody who might be able to help us.
但也许有人能帮我们
Don't do anything until I get back to you.
在我找你们之前 别轻举妄动
Thanks.
谢谢
What would you like, sir?
你想要什么 先生
I must say I never expected to hear this from any of you.
我从没想过会从你们嘴里听到这个
But from what you're describing,
但从你们的描述来看
it sounds like this is what you saw.
听起来你们看到的应该是这个
Yes.
对
Me too.
我也是
Yeah.
对
Wow, this isn't something I hear every day.
这可不是每天都能听到的事
What you're saying you saw is a Mishipeshu,
你们见到的是水蛇豹
also known as a Gichi-anami'e-bizhiw,
也叫带角水怪
or horned water serpent-panther.
或带角水蛇豹
How is it possible that we all think we saw something
我们几个怎么可能全部都看到了
that doesn't exist?
按理不该存在的东西呢
Really hard to believe. Yeah.
太难以置信了 没错
Reality is open to interpretation.
真♥相♥总是可以有多种解读的
A Mishipeshu is a being that supposedly lives
水蛇豹是一种一般被人为生活在
in the depths of the Gitchigumi or Lake Superior.
苏必略湖又称大湖 深处的生物
The stories are related to the Anishinaabe tribes--
相关传说都是跟奥吉布瓦部落有关
the Odawa, Potawatomi, and Ojibwe.
奥德瓦人 帕塔瓦米族以及奥杰布瓦族
McClay was attacked last night.
麦克雷昨晚遭到袭击
He's still alive.
他还活着
We were able to connect him to Declan and Killburn.
我们把他跟德克兰和奇尔伯恩联♥系♥起来了
All three victims knew each other and had criminal records.
这三位被害人都互相认识 且都有犯罪前科
And we can connect Killburn to Simon.
我们也可以把奇尔伯恩和西蒙联♥系♥起来
Is this something that could have happened to Simon on his quest?
西蒙在寻神之旅中有可能会发生这种事吗
You're suggesting Simon has been possessed.
你是说西蒙被附身了
We all saw the same thing.
我们都看见了相同的东西
Can you explain that?
你能解释吗
If the Mishipeshu originated in Lake Superior,
如果水蛇豹是源自苏必略湖
how does that connect to Simon?
那怎么和西蒙联♥系♥到一起呢
Because the legend is related to his mother.
因为传说跟他妈妈有关
She was Ojibwe.
她是奥杰布瓦族人
So you think this is possible?
所以你认为是有可能的
It's a power quest.
这是寻神之旅
He's entering another world.
他进入的是另一个世界
Anything is possible.
任何事都是有可能的
If you want to find him,
如果你们想找到他
you have to know where he's going.
你们得知道他要去哪里
How do we do that?
我们要怎么才能知道
By understanding where he's been.
了解他去过的地方
To do that,
要这样
you must enter the dream world.
你们必须进入幻想世界
Yeah.
进来
I just want to bring you up to speed, sir.
我来给你汇报最新进展 长官
We were able to connect the three victims.
我们找到了三个被害人之间的联♥系♥
All had records, all knew it each other,
三人均有前科 且相互认识
and it looks to me like
我觉得
we've got ourselves a Wesen crime.
我们又碰到了一起格林生物案件
That's good.
很好
Um, this isn't mine.
这不是我的
I just found it in my coat.
我在我的大衣里找到的
Yeah, I'm not sure how it got there.
我不知道怎么会在那里面
Uh, well, maybe someone thought your coat was their coat
也许是有人觉得这是他的大衣
and put it in.
然后放了进去
Yeah, that's probably how it happened.
估计就是这样
Um, do me a favor. Make sure the owner gets that back.
帮我个忙 把它还给他主人
You just made somebody's day.
你真是做了件大好事
Let's keep it anonymous, please.
帮我匿名
Captain? Yeah.
队长 怎么
Can I ask you something?
我能问件事吗
What percentage of crime in Portland
你觉得波特兰罪案中
do you think is Wesen-related?
跟格林生物有关的案件比例有多少
Like, 20%, 30%?
20%还是30%
Well, one way or another, most crime in most places
无论如何 大多数地方的大多数案子
is Wesen-related.
都是跟格林生物有关的
Okay.
好吧
Grandfather,
始祖
thank you for
谢谢你给我们创造的
this good red road that we travel.
让我们探索的这条红色之路
Don't worry; it won't kill you.
别担心 死不了的
We ask that you grant us the strength
我们想请你赐予我们能量
to enter the dream world
让我们进入幻想世界
that we may find our brother that has been lost there.
找到我们迷失在其中的兄弟
No.
不
Something about you.
你的情况
I didn't see it before, but I feel it now.
我以前从没见过 但我能感觉到
You're different.
你是不一样的
This could be dangerous for you.
这对你来说可能很危险
Probably better that one of us
也许我们之中有一个人
keeps his feet on the ground.
保持清醒更保险一点
This belongs to Simon.
这是西蒙的
It was given to him by his father.
他爸爸给他的
This belonged to Simon's mother.
这是西蒙妈妈的
These possessions will help you find Simon.
这些所有物会帮你找到西蒙
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm in a truck.
我在车里
My dad's truck.
我爸爸的车
How old are you?
你几岁
I'm 5 1/2.
五岁半
You shouldn't have come off the res, chief.
你不应该出保留区的 酋长
No pow wows here.
这里可没有印第安园游会
Stop it!
住手
You need a haircut.
你得剪剪头发了
Braids.
辫子
No, Dad!
不 爸爸
Is that your daddy?
他是你♥爸♥爸吗
Stop it!
住手
They're killing my dad!
他们要杀了我爸爸
They're killing my dad! There's three of them!
他们要杀了我爸爸 有三个人
He's entered into Simon's past.
他进入了西蒙的过去
Three men killed Simon's father.
三个人杀了西蒙的爸爸
That's the connection
这就是
between Declan, Killburn, and McClay.
德克兰 奇尔伯恩和麦克雷三人之间的联♥系♥
I don't feel so good.
我好难受
She's getting too hot. Take her out.
她太热了 把她带出去
It's all right.
没事的
I want you to come out.
你出来吧
They killed him.
他们杀了他
They killed my dad!
他们杀了我爸爸
They killed my dad!
他们杀了我爸爸
Hank!
汉克
What happened?
怎么回事
He's still with Simon.
他还在西蒙的记忆里
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
Stop it!
住手
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
No.
没有
But I think I know where he's going.
但我想我知道他要去哪里
This is all about Simon's father.
这都跟西蒙的爸爸有关
There's only one place Simon could be:
西蒙只可能去一个地方
where his father is buried.
就是他爸爸的墓地
It's on the mountain.
在山上
You can't drive there.
开车到不了的
We got to go after him.
我们得去追他
Is he gonna get out of this?
我会脱离出来吗
Eventually.
最终会的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表