剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
safety.
安全感
And none of that happens
但没有非凡的未来
without singular vision of the future.
这些都不可能发生
Your child has a very important part to play in that future.
你的孩子在这个未来中举足轻重
She has royal blood.
她有着王室血统
And we will get her back where she belongs.
我们会让她回到她归属的地方
You know, Linus,
莱纳斯
you so wish you could be me.
你多么想变成我啊
A little more.
再多一点
What--are you trying to turn this guy
你是要把这家伙变成
into a tyrannosaurus?
暴龙吗
A little more won't hurt.
多一点又没坏处
Got it.
来了
All right, we're almost ready here.
我们这也马上好了
What's in the case?
盒子里是什么东西
Our delivery system.
传输系统啊
Which should we use:
我们应该用哪个
the 4-inch, 6-, 8-...
4英寸 6英寸 8英寸
or the jumbo?
还是最大的
Let's not take any chances. Jumbo.
还是别侥幸了 拿最大的
All right, it's ready.
好了 做好了
Let's fill it up.
来装满吧
APB picked up Linus' car
全境通告发现莱纳斯的车
outside Los Portales bar on Thurman.
在瑟曼街波塔莱斯酒吧门外
They've got it under surveillance.
已经在监视了
Uh, let's pull the surveillance once we get there.
等我们到了 就把监视撤了吧
I don't want to have to explain this to anyone else.
我可不想跟别人来解释这事
I hope this works.
希望能成功
Yeah, you and me both.
我们俩都是
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们的帮忙
Good luck, fellas.
祝好运 伙计们
So...how pretty was she?
所以她有多漂亮
Are you sure you want to hear my tales of woe?
确定要听我的悲惨故事吗
This is your last chance.
最后给你一次机会
Hey, I'm from Detroit.
我来自底特律
I know woe.
我知道什么是悲惨
Well, then maybe I should listen to you.
那或许应该我听你说
My car is across the street.
我的车就在对面
Oh, my place is really close. We can just walk.
我家离这非常近 走路就行了
Sir.
先生
Sorry to interrupt, but I need to see some ID.
抱歉打扰 我要看一下你的身份证
Uh, excuse me-- why?
抱歉 为什么
You match the description of a robbery suspect.
你符合一个抢劫嫌疑人的描述
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Sir, if you don't cooperate,
先生 如果你不配合
I'm afraid I'll have to place you under arrest.
那我就只能逮捕你了
Look, I don't know what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
I had nothing to do with anything.
我没干任何犯法的事
I need you to step away from the woman--this way.
请你离开这位女士 这边走
This is unreal. This way.
这不是真的 这边走
This is outrageous. I didn't do anything.
太离谱了 我什么都没干
Just take a second to check our ID, sir.
耽误你一点时间 让我看下身份证 先生
Can you please tell me what I'm supposed to have done?
你能告诉我我做了什么吗
Hey, you dropped something.
你掉东西了
Hey, Stacy.
史黛西
I thought you might want those back.
我想你会想拿回它们
Those aren't mine.
这些不是我的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, then they must belong to Linus?
那它们肯定是莱纳斯的了
I'd like to talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
I don't know anyone named Linus.
我不认识叫莱纳斯的人
We think you do.
我们觉得你认识
You're not going anywhere.
别想逃
Game's over, Stacy.
游戏结束了 史黛西
You got nothing on me.
你们没有证据
We know what you are.
我们知道你是什么
He's a Grimm.
他是格林
And you're a Huntha Lami Muuaji.
你是扁虫怪
I hope I pronounced that right.
希望没发错音
Well, if you know what I am,
如果你知道我是什么
then you know what I can do.
那也知道我的厉害吧
So you think some little darts are gonna stop me?
你们以为小小的镖就能奈我何吗
Yeah, that was the plan.
对 计划是这么来的
What is this? What have you done?
怎么回事 你们做了什么
It's Linus.
是莱纳斯
It worked! Let's get him cuffed.
成功了 把他铐起来
Is this the same person?
是同一个人吗
Wearing the same dress.
穿着同一条裙呢
True.
确实
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的一切都将成为
in the court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请一位律师
It was just a simple con, you know?
只是一起很简单的诈骗
There's nothing simple about this con.
这起诈骗可不简单
You boast a pretty lengthy criminal record,
你有着相当长的犯罪记录
and Stacy's not even in the system.
而史黛西都不在系统内
You do all the dirty work and she was your cover.
你犯法 拿她作掩护
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
本来没人会受伤的
Somebody died.
但却有人死了
It just went wrong this time.
是这次出了点差错
We've never hurt anybody before.
我们之前从来没伤害过别人
But that guy was waiting for Stacy outside.
但那家伙在外面等着史黛西
And he grabbed her,
他抓住她
and he was hurting her.
伤害她
Really hurting her.
弄得她很疼
And threatening her.
还威胁她
That's what made me mad.
这让我很生气
I can't just stand by and let that happen.
我不能坐视不管
I mean, this guy is married with two kids.
这人都已经结婚 有两个孩子了
What kind of husband is he?
这算什么丈夫
And he's threatening to call the police.
他威胁说要报♥警♥
I don't know. It just--
我不知道
it all happened so fast.
事情就这么发生了
We didn't know what to do.
我们也不知道该怎么办
You're going to jail, Linus.
你会坐牢的 莱纳斯
Don't you think you've done enough?
你们不觉得这样已经够了吗
What did you do to her?
你们对她做了什么
What did you to to Stacy?
你们对史黛西做了什么
I--I can't find her.
我找不到她了
You gave us no choice.
你没给我们别的选择
We couldn't arrest Stacy.
我们不能逮捕史黛西
I want her back.
我要她回来
You don't understand.
你们不懂
We loved each other.
我们爱着对方
Sit down.
坐下
Love's got nothing to do with what you did.
你们的不法行径跟爱没什么关系
Sign the confession.
把认罪书签了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Will I ever get her back?
她还能回来吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Please. I need her.
求你了 我需要她
I'll be all alone.
不然我就孤身一人了
Not where you're going.
你要去的地方多的是人
No, you could never understand.
不 你们永远也不懂
We've been together our whole lives.
我们一辈子都在一起
Please.
求你了
Oh, Stacy, baby, I need you.
史黛西 亲爱的 我需要你
I--I can't live without you.
我不能没有你
Stacy.
史黛西
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表