剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
They're running scared. We need to find them.
他们吓跑了 我们要找到他们
We're coming in.
我们现在就回来
We'll speak with the Wesen fertility doctors.
我们会去找格林生物生育医生谈谈
It's just for one night.
就一个晚上而已
I got us a flight to Calgary in the morning.
我订了明早飞往加拿大卡尔加里的机票
We're just gonna leave Peter here?
我们就这样把彼得留在这里吗
No funeral, nothing?
没有葬礼 什么都不做吗
We have to keep moving, honey. I'm sick of moving.
我们要继续逃亡 亲爱的 我厌倦了逃亡
I know you are.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Come on.
走吧
We're low on cash. There's an ATM in the lobby.
我们的现金不多了 大厅那有提款机
I'll get us something to eat while I'm out there.
我出去的时候 会顺便买♥♥点吃的回来
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You will be later.
晚点你就会饿的
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
When did she do that?
她什么时候定下的
Did she leave a forwarding address?
她有留下转递地址吗
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢你
Final arrangements for Peter Bennett
彼得·班尼特的后事
were made this morning.
今早已经安排好了
Mother paid in cash, left no forwarding address.
母亲支付了现金 没留下转递地址
The body is to be cremated.
尸体将会进行火化
Well, she's not coming back.
她是不会回来了
Monroe?
门罗
So it looks like there's three Wesen
看来在波特兰有三个
fertility doctors in Portland.
格林生物生育医生
I know one of them, I've been delivering
我认识其中一个 这几年来
morning sickness remedies to him for years now.
我一直向他提供孕妇晨吐药物
I trust him. There's no way he's involved.
我相信他 他不可能和这起案子有关
The second one is a woman doc,
第二个是位女医生
but it looks like she retired a month ago, so...
但她好像在一个月前就退休了
That leaves us with a Dr. Redfield.
所以只剩下一个叫雷德菲尔德的医生
Monroe and I have his last appointment today.
今天我和门罗是他的最后一个预诊
Give me an address. I'll meet you there.
给我地址 我在那和你们碰头
Nick, we can't just walk into this guy's office with a Grimm.
尼克 我们不能和格林一起走进那医生的办公室
If there's even a hint that this guy's involved,
如果有一丝线索表明他与此案有关
we'll call you.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
Okay.
好的
Chloe. Chloe?
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
God. Chloe!
天呐 克洛伊
Did you know that by week 16,
知道吗 在怀孕十六周时
your baby's only the size of an avocado but it can hear?
宝宝只有牛油果般大小 但他能听到声音
It says you're supposed to, like, talk and sing to it.
这里说应该与之对话 为其歌♥唱
I think I'd probably play my cello.
我想我可能会拉大提琴
My singing might scare it.
我的歌♥声可能会吓着它
What?
怎么了
You'd make a great father.
你会是个好父亲的
You think? I do.
真的吗 真的
Monroe and Rosalee?
门罗和罗莎莉吗
I'm Dr. Redfield.
我是雷德菲尔德医生
Right.
对了
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you. Come in.
谢谢 请进
So, you've been trying for some time?
你们已经试了一段时间了吗
Yeah, several months now.
对 好几个月了
Any history of infertility in either of your families?
任何一方有家族不孕史吗
Not that we're aware of.
据我们所知没有
You know, we've--we've done all the tests.
你知道我们该做的检查都做了
We've been to the other fertility clinics.
也去过不少生育诊所
We've tried everything.
什么法子都试过了
Well, I can see that you're both in good health,
看得出你俩身体都很健康
and your age isn't a factor.
年纪也不成问题
I need to look at your previous tests.
我得看看你们之前的检查结果
Well, that's kind of the problem,
问题就在这儿
is nobody has been able to figure out what's wrong.
没人能看出结症所在
We were hoping there's something you can do.
我们希望你能帮帮忙
I'm sure once I look at the tests--
我看一下之前的检查结果应该就...
Something... A little less conventional.
不那么常规的方法
Something a little more... Wesen-specific?
更适合格林生物一些的法子
I'm not sure I follow.
我没听明白
We heard something you could
我们听说可以在床底下
put under the bed?
放什么东西
Everyone swears it works.
大家都说有效
If you're referring to what I think you are,
如果你们所说的正如我所想
that's an appalling practice I have nothing to do with.
我从来不用那种可怕的方式
Now...
现在...
If you'll excuse me.
恐怕得请你们离开了
You have to find her. Please, please.
你一定得找到她 拜托了
She--sh-sh-she's all I have left.
我就只有她一个了
I know what's going on. I know you're a Willahara.
我知道这是怎么回事 你是野兔怪
No, no, no.
不不不
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We don't have time for this. I'm a Grimm.
我们没时间耗下去了 我是格林
And we need to find the Leporem Venator who's hunting you.
我们得找到猎杀你们的猎兔怪
Oh, my God. You do know.
我的天 你果真知道
I'm relieved he's not involved.
我很欣慰他与此无关
Yeah, well, unfortunately that doesn't help Nick any.
是 但这一来就没法帮到尼克了
Excuse me?
打扰了
I couldn't help but overhear your conversation.
我不小心听到你们的对话
I may be able to help.
我或许能够帮上忙
Well, the doctor said there was nothing he could do.
医生刚说他也没辙
I know what you're looking for, but it's expensive.
我知道你们想要什么 但那很贵
How expensive?
有多贵
$10,000 cash.
一万美金现金
No problem. How soon can we do it?
没问题 多久可以拿到
I believe there's one couple ahead of you.
在你们之前还有一对夫妇
I'll put you on the waiting list, and--
我会把你们加进等候名单
We'll pay more.
我们出更多钱
We will? 15,000. We want it as soon as possible.
真的吗 一万五 越快越好
Let me see what I can do.
我问问行不行
It's me.
是我
I have a nice couple here
我这有对夫妇
who's very anxious to get things started.
非常着急要生宝宝
They're willing to pay 15,000.
他们愿意付一万五
They'd like to know how soon you'd be ready.
想知道你最快什么时候有货
15 grand...
一万五...
Tell them I'll have a nice, fresh cut tonight.
告诉他们今晚就有一个漂亮又新鲜的
You're in luck.
你们走运了
He can do it tonight. I have your cell number.
他今晚就能搞到 我有你电♥话♥
My contact will text you when and where.
到时候我的联络人会发短♥信♥告知时间地点
Be sure to bring the money.
记得带够钱
That's it?
这样就好了
That's it.
这样就好了
Call Nick.
打给尼克
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know anything about him, except he's hunting us down.
我只知道他在猎杀我们
Have you ever seen him? No.
你见过他吗 没有
How do you know it's the same man that killed your husband?
你怎么知道这和杀你老公的是同一个
He's the Leporem Venator. All Willahara know.
他是猎兔怪 所有野兔怪都知道
How did he find you?
他怎么找到你们的
My job, the kids' school, you don't know.
通过我的工作 孩子学校 无法确定
We stayed here too long.
我们在这里待太久了
You'll stay under police protection
在我们找到他之前
until we find this guy.
都会有警♥察♥保护你的
But how are you gonna do that?
可你现在有什么法子呢
You--you can't find him.
你又找不到他
Yeah, Monroe.
喂 门罗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表