剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I'm fine, really. I swear.
我很好 真的 我发誓
Are you possibly pregnant?
有没有可能是怀孕了
I don't think so.
不可能
Have you tested yourself?
你验过了吗
No, but I-- well--
没有 可是我...
Oh, my god. What?
天呐 怎么了
What if I got pregnant when I was Adalind?
如果是我在变成爱达玲的那次怀上的呢
Can that happen? Is that possible?
会这样吗 可能吗
You weren't really Adalind. But I was.
你又不是真的爱达玲 可我当时就是她啊
I know you were, but you weren't.
我知道是 可事实上你又不是
I mean, this is so confusing.
这太绕了
I'm not sure I even really--
我都不确定是真的...
Did that come from the garage? Oh, no.
是车♥库♥传来的声音吗 不
Oh, crap. Where is it?
该死 去哪了
Where did it go?
它跑哪去了
Oh, god. There's more?
天呐 还有同伴
Run!
快跑
Push! I am.
用力推 推着呢
I can't hold them. They're coming in.
挡不住它们了 它们要进来了
Grab something to hit them with. Okay.
找点能打晕它们的东西 好
No, don't let him near the Marklin!
不 别让他靠近马克林
No, no, you don't.
不 你最好别碰
Crap.
该死
No!
不
Now, back off!
退后
No!
不
Don't you dare!
你敢碰一下试试
What the hell?
怎么回事
Get 'em!
抓住他们
How'd they get here?
他们是怎么找到这里的
It's got to be the smell.
肯定是靠气味
I mean, something that bad travels.
那么难闻的味道老远就能闻到了
Well, can you follow them?
能跟踪到他们吗
Not in three different directions at once.
分散在三个不同的方向肯定不行
I can't.
做不到
They're moving too fast. My god.
他们跑得太快了 天呐
No way we're gonna put out an APB.
我们也不可能通缉他们
Monroe, I'm so sorry.
门罗 对不起
Yeah, by the time we got to the garage,
我也是 我们到车♥库♥的时候
they were already out.
他们已经跑出来了
Why didn't you guys tell us there were more?
你们怎么没跟我们说有好几个呢
We only had one.
我们只抓到了一个
We didn't know they would find each other.
我们也不知道他们会找到彼此
Ah, but you saved the Marklin.
但是你保护了马克林
Nobody was touching this train.
没人能碰这个火车一下
Over my dead body.
除非从我尸体上踏过去
Look, this is my fault, by the way.
说到底都是我的错
I should never have brought him here.
我不应该把他带到这里来的
Did you figure out what it was?
你们弄明白是什么东西了吗
Yeah, a "Kallikarkazoi."
是地精怪
Yeah, it's some sort of,
对 类似某种
like, rare, seasonal, hormonal disorder
罕见的季节性的荷尔蒙紊乱
that apparently only affects certain children
且只会影响到某些温和怪的
of the indole gentile.
后代
They're Italian?
他们是意大利人吗
Actually, Greek, but they're only supposed to wreak havoc
希腊人 不过他们应该是在圣诞节的那12天里
for the 12 days of Christmas.
制♥造♥麻烦
12 days? We have 5 more days of this?
12天 我们还要再受虐5天
Yeah, we got to figure out where they're gonna strike next.
对 我们得搞清楚他们下一次会去哪里捣乱
Even if we do, how do we stop them?
即便搞清楚了 我们又要怎么阻止他们呢
Fruitcake.
水果蛋糕
Dempsey's a hasslich, right?
登普西是个巨怪 对吗
Right, Dempsey knows Shaw through Johnson.
对 登普西通过约翰逊认识了肖
Shaw through Johnson.
通过约翰逊认识了肖
Nick, we got some names for you.
尼克 我们收集了一些名字
All these guys were at Shaw's house today.
这些人今天都在肖的家里
You went to Shaw's house?
你们去肖的家里了
Yeah, you said you wanted names,
对啊 你不是想知道都是谁嘛
so I got Bud, and we went over there.
所以我找了巴德 我们去了一趟
Yeah, there was a lot going on there.
对 事情可不简单
It was creepy.
非常诡异
There was a guy wearing a robe and one of those masks.
有个人穿了一件袍子 还戴着一个那样的面具
Okay, this is what we got so far.
我们目前就知道这么多
Shaw Steinkellner, Harold Johnson, Roger Briggs,
肖·斯坦因凯勒 哈罗德·约翰逊 罗杰·布里格斯
Matthew Howard, Walter Dempsey.
马修·霍华德 沃特·登普西
Harold Johnson--that's the one we took the mask from.
哈罗德·约翰逊 这个面具就是他的
You think all of these guys have something
你们觉得这些人和门罗跟罗莎莉
to do with what's been happening with Monroe and Rosalee?
遇上的麻烦有关系
That's what we're thinking.
我们是这么认为的
I can fix them with a little glue.
用点胶水就能修好了
What about this?
那这个呢
Assuming we can find santa's head.
前提是我们能找到圣诞老人的头
Wait a minute. Santa's head--
等等 圣诞老人的头
santa's head, I just saw--
圣诞老人的头 我刚看见了
It's around here somewhere.
就在这附近
I got him.
找着了
What's this?
这是什么
A medical alert bracelet?
医学告警手镯
What?
什么
None of our decorations have asthma.
我们的装饰里哪个有哮喘了
There were at least five guys at Shaw's house the first time,
第一次至少有5个人在肖家里
and most of those same guys showed up later.
大多数后来也出现了
If all those guys were part of that group,
如果这些人都是那个组织的人
what if they're planning on doing something else?
万一他们在计划别的行动呢
Without any evidence tying them to the burning wolfsangel
没有证据证明他们跟燃烧的狼之钩
or the brick through the window, I can't arrest them.
或砸破窗户的石头有关的话 我没法逮捕他们
Isn't this a wesen thing?
这些不是跟格林生物有关吗
Yeah, well, I try to use the law at first when I can.
话是这么说 可以的话我还是会先尝试走法律途径
Good morning. Hey, you want coffee?
早上好 来杯咖啡吗
Oh, yeah.
好的
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks
我想谢谢你们
for letting me stay here.
收留我
Hey, Nick,
尼克
you said you thought the guys who were in my dad's house
你说过你觉得出现在我爸爸房♥子里的人可能是
were "Hungjagers."
"野犬怪"
Am I saying that right?
说对了吗
Hund. Not hung. Right.
猎 不是野 好吧
Those are the same kind of wesen that attacked me and my dad
我们在这里的时候 也受到了这种
when we were out here.
格林生物的袭击
Look, I think I'm gonna have to go back home
我想我得回去一趟
and deal with this however I can,
尽力应付这些事
but is there any way that I can learn more about this stuff
但在我走之前 能不能让我多了解了解
before I go?
这一切呢
Yeah, I think there is.
我想是能的
You cool with that?
你没问题吗
If you are.
如果你也同意的话
Monroe.
门罗
Is there a name on the medical bracelet?
医学手镯上有名字吗
Wow, this place is incredible.
这地方真是棒极了
Hey, wait till you see this.
看完这个再惊叹吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
Wait, you use all these?
等等 这些你都会用
I've used a couple, but this is, like,
我就用过一些 不过这就像是
the history of the Grimms, okay--what they used.
格林家族的历史 都是他们用过的
This is just like all the stuff my dad
这些跟我爸爸以前地下室里的
used to have in his basement.
东西好像
Everything that was your dad's is here now.
你♥爸♥爸的那些东西现在都在这里了
Want to learn about hundjagers?
想了解猎犬怪吗
This is your best bet.
这是最好的办法
Have a seat. There's a lot to learn.
坐 要学的东西可不少
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表