剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Did I?
是我做的吗
No.
不
Henrietta.
是汉丽埃塔
How did you ID the bodies?
你是怎么辨认出尸体的
The report says they were unrecognizable.
报告上说它们已经无法辨认了
The techs had very little to work with.
技术部门能做的非常有限
Couldn't even get dental records because of the way
头骨和牙齿粉碎成这样
the skulls and teeth were shattered.
连牙医记录都找不到
But the victims were in their home, and their wedding rings
但死者就在自己家里 他们的婚戒
were melted to their fingers.
熔在了他们的手指上
The way those bodies were scorched,
根据他们被烧焦的方式
forensics said it had to have been caused
法医说至少得20万安培的电流
by over 200,000 amperes of electricity.
才能造成这种惨状
That's quite a jolt.
这点挺令人震惊的
But that's not the weirdest part.
但这还不是最诡异的部分
The rest of the room was untouched.
房♥间剩下的部分丝毫未动
Only their bodies and the mattress
只有尸体和身下的床垫
they were found on were damaged.
遭到了破坏
Like the killer had one hell of a monster Taser.
就像凶手有个超强的电击枪一样
Look, I worked a long time,
我在这行干了这么久
I never heard of that kind of weapon.
从来没听说过这种武器
Any chance it was a robbery gone bad?
会不会是抢劫演变成杀人
Nothing was taken.
可是没有东西被拿走
There was still cash in Stetson's wallet,
斯特森放在楼下的裤子里有钱包
found on the floor in his pants pocket.
里面的现金都还在
No signs of forced entry.
也没有强行闯入的痕迹
So you went with a love triangle gone south.
所以你认为是三角情杀
During the investigation, we learned Patty Donovan
调查过程中我们发现帕蒂·多诺万
was having an affair with her husband's coworker
与丈夫的同事西奥·辛克利
Theo Hinkley.
有婚外情
Theo probably thought Patty was
西奥可能觉得帕蒂
going to leave Stetson for him,
会为了他离开斯特森
but Patty decided not to.
但帕蒂没这么做
So Theo figured
所以西奥想着
if he couldn't have her, no one could.
自己不能拥有她 其他人也别想
Shakespearean, ain't it?
就像莎士比亚的戏剧一样
You speak with any of the suspect's friends or family?
你有和嫌犯的朋友或家人谈过吗
Spoke to Theo's wife a few times.
我和西奥的妻子谈过几次
Lily, I think was her name.
她的名字应该是莉莉
But she was just angry. Couldn't blame her.
不过她只是愤怒罢了 这不能怪她
You know where Theo's wife is now?
你知道西奥的妻子现在在哪吗
No clue.
不知道
Her last known is in the file.
她最后的已知地点记录在案
You guys ever figure out how this happened,
要是你们搞清楚发生了什么
be sure and let me know.
请一定记得告诉我
What are you reading?
你在读什么
A book.
一本书
Can we call that enough small talk?
这能算美妙的睡前对话吗
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不妙
I'm just really tired.
我就是累了
Okay.
好吧
No big deal.
没关系
Don't be mad. I'm not mad.
别生气 我没生气
I'm fine. It's okay.
我很好 没事的
Good night.
晚安
Love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
You know what I wish?
你猜我的愿望是什么
What?
什么
I wish we could go on our honeymoon again.
我希望我们能重新度蜜月
Why?
为什么
Cause we were so much in love.
因为我们深爱彼此
What, we're not in love now?
我们现在难道不爱了吗
No, I'm just saying
不 我只是说
that I miss that, when it was just you and me.
我怀念那个时候 只有你和我
It's our song!
是我们的歌♥
Stetson, you said you'd dance with me
斯特森 你说过每次听到这首歌♥
every time you heard it.
你都会跟我共舞
Grabbed a little breakfast, did some yoga.
吃了早餐 练了练瑜伽
Man, they have great yoga here.
这里的瑜伽项目真棒
Rosalee, how's the room?
罗莎莉 房♥间怎么样
Amazing. We are right over the water.
非常棒 就在海旁边
There's a trap door in the middle of our floor.
房♥子中间有扇隐藏门
We just dive right into the ocean.
我们直接从那潜下海
It's paradise.
就跟天堂一样
I signed us up for some scuba diving later.
我报名参加了深潜
Maybe a hike tomorrow.
明天可能还去爬山
We miss you guys.
我们想你们了
Yeah, but we're glad that you're not here.
不过我们很高兴你们没回来
Wait. Why?
等等 为什么
What's going on? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
No, nothing, we're just happy
没出事 我们就是
that you finally went on your honeymoon.
为你们享受到蜜月而开心
Okay, that's good,
那就好
cause you had me worried there for a second.
你刚才让我着实担心了一下
Juliette, have you had any more of those headaches?
朱丽叶 你还在头疼吗
No, not so much,
没 不是很频繁
but quit wasting your beach time on us, all right?
别把你们的度假时间花在我们身上了
We love you. Have a great time.
我们爱你们 玩得开心
Oh, we are. We love you too.
肯定会的 我们也爱你们
But if anything should come up,
但如果有事发生
you know where Bye. No, w
你们知道去哪 拜 不 我
Well...
好了
I have to head in.
我得回局里一趟
I guess I will see you later.
晚点见了
Yeah.
好
How long?
要多久
Yeah, okay.
好吧
Got it. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Lily Hinkley moved three years ago, left no forwarding.
莉莉·辛克利三年前就搬走了 没有任何消息
But the landlord knows where she works:
但是房♥东知道她工作的地方
the Overlook Restaurant.
就在眺望餐厅
I guess we need to find her work schedule, then.
看来我们要查查她的工作时间
You know how sometimes you guys forget
有时你们可能忘记了
what an invaluable member of the force I am?
我在警队中的价值
Who is this guy? I have no idea.
这人是谁 不知道
So maybe then you don't want to know what I was able to salvage
也许有时你们不想知道我能
from the victim's somewhat-melted camera.
抢救回死者被融化的相机
You got something?
有发现吗
I believe I do.
我想是的
I'm in the room where it all went down.
我进入了事发时的屋子
The Donovans were found right here.
多诺万夫妇就是在这里被发现的
The scorch marks are still there.
烧焦的痕迹仍然可见
Oh, I definitely feel a presence.
我绝对感觉到了他的存在
What the hell is that?
那他妈是什么
The camera melted down here.
相机就在这个时候融化了
Wesen, right?
是格林生物吧
I mean, we're not looking at a ghost.
我们现在看到的不是鬼吧
Guys I don't know.
大伙儿 我不知道
Because-- and I don't want
因为 毕竟我也不想
to jump to any conclusions or anything,
贸然下定论
but this looks kind of like one of the sketches
但是有一晚我在拖车里看到一幅素描
I saw in the trailer the other night.
画得和这个有点相像
Do you remember what it was?
记得是什么吗
Yes. No.
记得 不记得
Sort of.
好像记得吧
Ah, he was a...
他是个
Meta... Muto... Mata something.
梅塔 穆托 还是马塔什么的
I'm not even sure it's the same thing.
我不能肯定是同一个东西
I mean, this is pretty blurry, after all.
影像实在是太模糊了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表