剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That would be Kenneth.
一定是肯尼斯
He took over when the King recalled Viktor to Vienna.
国王把维克托召回维也纳后 是由他接手的
And Rispoli, he's in charge of the Verrat.
还有里斯波利 他负责管镇反军
Where were the Royals staying?
之前皇室住在哪里
They're at the Penthouse at the Hotel DeLuxe.
他们住在豪华酒店的顶层套间
Do you think they're still there?
你觉得他们还在那里吗
Oh, they couldn't have known they'd get Diana tonight.
他们不可能知道自己今晚就能得到戴安娜
Nick, I want her back.
尼克 我想她回到我身边
Can you get into the Penthouse?
你能进顶层套间吗
I think I still have the key.
我貌似还留着钥匙
Get ready. We need you to drop something off.
做好准备 我们需要你放个东西进去
Okay.
好的
She's pregnant?
她怀孕了吗
It's mine.
是我的孩子
Nick, the Royals aren't gonna stop.
尼克 皇室不会停手的
They could come looking for you at Monroe and Rosalee's.
他们可能会去门罗和罗莎莉家找你
He's right. They want you dead.
他说得对 他们想要你死
We need to warn Monroe and Rosalee.
我们得提醒门罗和罗莎莉
I'll call 'em.
我打电♥话♥给他们
No. Bring them back here.
不 直接把他们带回这里吧
Do you have any plastic wrap?
你有保鲜膜吗
Plastic--what?
什么膜
Is this really my granddaughter?
这真的是我的孙女吗
It is.
是的
I can hardly believe it.
我几乎不敢相信
Look how much she's grown in such a short time.
瞧瞧短短一段时间里她长了多少啊
She truly is special.
果然很特别
May I present Miss Juliette Silverton,
请允许我引荐朱丽叶·西弗敦小姐
without whose help this would not have been possible.
没有她的帮助我们就没办法成功
Juliette, this is King Frederick Von--
朱丽叶 这位是国王弗雷德里克·凡...
That's plenty.
够了
I cannot thank you enough.
感激不尽
You will be well taken care of.
你会受到很好的对待的
A whole new life awaits you in Vienna.
一个全新的生活在维也纳等着你
I've always had a soft spot for Hexenbiests.
巫女总是能轻易打动我
Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊
You are so beautiful.
你真漂亮
Come give your grandfather a hug.
过来抱抱爷爷
Oh, how I have longed to hold this child.
天知道我盼着抱抱这孩子盼了多久了
At last, where she belongs.
终于 她回到了她本该在的地方
You've made me a very happy old man.
你让我成为了非常幸福的老人
Feed and bathe her.
带她去吃东西和洗澡
Dress her properly. Your Majesty.
给她打扮得漂漂亮亮的 遵命
Be sure she's ready to travel.
确保她做好长途旅行的准备
Come down. It's Rispoli.
下来吧 是里斯波利打来的
Put him on speaker.
开扬声器
He should be part of our celebration.
他也应该加入我们的庆祝
You're on speaker with the King
你正在扬声器上和国王通话
who would like to congratulate you on a job well done.
国王想要祝贺你出色地完成了任务
We've had a setback.
遇到了一个难题
The Grimm got away.
那个格林逃走了
Where is he?
他在哪里
We don't know. We're searching the area now.
不知道 我们正在搜索这片区域
Clear everyone out, meet me back at the hotel,
把所有人都处理了 然后回酒店见我
and we'll deal with this.
我们再解决这件事
I promise I'll take care of the Grimm.
我保证会解决掉这个格林的
I suggest you keep that promise.
我劝你最好能信守承诺
Where would he be?
他会去哪里
He's looking for me.
他在找我
Then you're coming with me.
那你就和我一起来
She stays here.
她留在这里
She's done her job, and now you do yours.
她的任务已经完成了 现在该你了
So...
所以...
what is this Grimm like?
这个格林是个什么样的人
He won't stop.
他不会善罢甘休的
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
里面有人吗
It's really good you got here when you did.
你这时候回来真是太好了
I guess so.
我猜也是
Oh, I'm serious. Nick really needs you right now.
我是认真的 尼克现在真的很需要你
I just can't believe they killed his mother.
我简直不相信他们杀了他妈妈
It's pretty awful.
真是太可怕了
What about Josh?
乔什怎样了
Is he still with us? I mean, he's not--
他还在吗 我是说 他没有...
He's okay.
他挺好的
Huh, must be you.
是你的电♥话♥吧
Aren't you going to get it? I mean, what if it's Nick?
你不打算接吗 如果是尼克怎么办
Nick.
尼克
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
Yeah, we're on our way there. Bud's driving.
我们正在赶来 巴德在开车
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
No.
不
I'll call you when we get back to his house,
等我们回到他家 门罗和罗莎莉也安全了
and Monroe and Rosalee are safe.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
See? It was Nick. Just making sure we're okay.
我都说了是尼克吧 他只是想确保我们没事
Anywhere in a three mile radius.
约方圆五公里之内的任何地方
Captain, I'm glad you're back.
队长 很高兴你回来了
What do we got?
什么情况
Our first lead on the Ripper killings.
我们掌握了开膛谋杀案的第一条线索
Show me.
给我看看
We thought we were at a dead end.
我们还以为查无可查了
First two murders were prostitutes,
头两起被谋杀的对象是妓♥女♥
killed in the same vicinity where they worked.
而且都是在她们工作附近遇害的
Then there's the third murder, and we can't find
还有第三起谋杀案 可我们找不到
any connection between this one and the first two.
这起案件与前两起之间的联♥系♥
Except the way she was killed.
除了她被杀害的方式
Then we got a break.
然后我们有了突破
There was a fourth attack tonight
今晚发生了第四次袭击
in the same area where these two bodies were found.
就在发现这两具尸体的同一个区域
Who reported it?
是谁报的警
The victim, Judith Nichols, another working girl.
受害者叫朱迪思·尼克尔斯 也是妓♥女♥
She give a description?
她描述了案发经过吗
A pretty good one.
相当地详尽
Tall, 6'4", 6'5", well-dressed, slender--
高个子一米九左右 穿着讲究 身材高挑
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Yeah, and you're going to love this.
有 你肯定会喜欢这点的
What?
什么
He has a British accent.
他带着一口英国腔
Guy thought he was Jack the Ripper.
自以为是开膛手杰克
So how did she get away?
那她是怎么逃脱的
This is the weird part.
这就是奇怪的地方
Three men came to her rescue, one of them wearing
有三个人去救她 她认为其中一人
what she thought was a police uniform,
身穿的是警服
but it was probably a security guard because
但是也有可能是保安
there's no record of this guy getting arrested.
因为没有这家伙被捕的记录
Yeah, I don't know, maybe they took the creep out
我说不好 也许他们把这混♥蛋♥带走
and beat him to death.
打死了
Not that we think that's a good thing.
我们倒认为这是件好事
Well, keep me posted.
有新情况随时通知我
I swear to God, if I have to cut up another body for a potion.
我发誓 为了制药再肢解一具尸体这事可不常见
Or heal the Captain one more time?
或是再治愈队长一次
Let's drink to something.
我们要好好喝一杯
To something.
喝一杯
You know, we still haven't heard from Nick.
我们还没收到尼克的消息
Or Trubel.
或麻烦鬼
We should call 'em.
我们应该打电♥话♥给他们
Yeah, you're right, except the phone's way over there.
说得对 但是电♥话♥在好远的那边
Monroe, Rosalee, it's Trubel!
门罗 罗莎莉 我是麻烦鬼
And me, Bud, I'm with her.
还有我 巴德 和她一起
What's wrong?
什么事
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表