剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Let's start with licorice root.
我们先从甘草根开始
We boil it down, it gets very sticky when heated.
把它煮开 甘草根加热后会变得很浓稠
It's the third shelf at the top.
第三个架子最顶层
What else? Beeswax.
还要什么 蜜蜡
It retains moisture when it's applied.
加了之后可以保持湿润度
Middle shelf, all the way to the left--
中间的架子 最左边
No, to the right.
不 最右边
And witch hazel.
还要些金缕梅
Left side all the way at the bottom.
左边最底层
The second shelf down.
第二个架子
Oh, and Hank, jojoba.
汉克 还要荷荷巴油
Around the corner and then at the bottom.
角落的柜子最底层
I got it.
拿到了
Okay. Good.
好 很好
Here's what we have to do,
现在我们要做的
we've got to crush up the licorice root
就是捣碎甘草根
and then mix everything together
把所有东西搅拌在一起
and then heat it up till it liquefies.
加热至融化
I'll get the bowls.
我去拿碗
How many?
要几个
Two should do it.
两个就好
What? Where?
什么 哪儿
The attorney, Charles Laney,
那个律师 查尔斯·莱尼
was found burned to death in his car.
被人发现烧死在自己的车里了
We'll meet you there.
我们那里见
We got to go check this out.
我们得去看一眼
Orson, you're coming with us.
奥尔森 你和我们走
Can you Yeah, we got the gist.
你们可以... 行 要点已经掌握了
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不
I feel like a total idiot.
我觉得自己完完全全像个傻瓜
You were so right.
你说得太对了
It's about two dead kids.
这可事关两个死去的孩子
You're not an idiot.
你不是傻瓜
What if I hadn't come back?
那如果我没回来呢
Then you might have been a little bit of an idiot.
那你或许有那么一点傻了
Let's just get to work.
我们干活吧
Andy.
安迪
Andy.
安迪
You're gonna have to get ready soon.
你得赶紧准备了
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to go.
我不太想去
It's not about what you want.
这不是你想不想去的问题
It's about your responsibilities,
这是你的责任
paying respect to the people that work for you.
去对你的员工表达一下尊重
When you take over Harrison and Sons,
当你接手哈里森家的店
you'll understand.
你就会明白了
Dad, Harrison and Sons is gone.
爸爸 哈里森家的店已经不存在了
I'm not gonna let the company my grandfather built go under.
我不会让我祖父一手建立的公♥司♥就这么没了
And neither are you.
你也不可以
We're gonna rebuild.
我们会重建起来的
There is no company anymore.
已经没有什么公♥司♥了
All right, the Internet is wiping us out.
网络正在淘汰我们
We offer a service you can't get on the Internet.
我们提供的是一种在网上无法享受到的服务
People don't care about service.
谁会在意什么服务
They just want... stuff.
他们只是要买♥♥东西
Can't you just let it go?
就不能算了吗
Once the insurance money comes through--
一旦保险赔偿到位
God, I can't talk to you about this.
天呐 简直没法跟你对话
Look, the fire was a real shock,
这场火是很突然
but we've had setbacks before.
但我们以前也有过困难的时候
I've worked my entire life
我这一辈子都努力
to make sure that I had something to leave you.
想确保有东西可以留给你
God--can you just listen to me for once?
天呐 你就不能听我一次吗
I have tried so many times to tell you.
我都试着告诉你这么多次了
Haven't you ever asked yourself whether I wanted this legacy?
你就没问过你自己我是不是想要这个遗产
Andy I can't do this anymore.
安迪 听不下去了
Hello?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪
Why are you calling me?
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
I'm calling 'cause you screwed up.
因为你搞砸了一切
You said there would be nobody inside.
你说里面不会有人的
You screwed up.
是你搞砸了
We need to talk about
我们得讨论一下
how you're going to fix this. Me?
你如何弥补这一切 我
You killed them.
是你杀了他们
You hired me. We need to talk.
是你找的我 我们得谈谈
Now.
现在
No, we don't.
不需要
We sure he's the one?
确定是他吗
Car registration matches.
车辆注册人匹配
Got the background on him you asked for.
你们要的有关他的背景资料也有了
Laney went into private practice years ago.
莱尼很多年前就变成私营律师了
Before that, he was a public defender.
在这之前 他是公共辩护人
Didn't think anything of it
我也没多想
till I got a hit on one of his clients
直到我发现他的其中一位委托人
who was a suspect in an arson fire.
是一起纵火案中的嫌疑人
Name is Damien Barso,
名字叫达米安·巴索
18-year-old high school student
18岁高中生
charged with burning down his school gym.
被控烧毁了学校健身房♥
Laney got him off 'cause they were never able to prove
莱尼帮他脱罪 因为他们没法证明
how the fire was set.
火是怎么着起来的
Kid disappeared right after that.
那孩子之后就消失了
This is a police file photo on him at the time.
这是当时警局档案上的他的照片
Oh, that's him.
就是他
He's older now, obviously, but that's him.
他现在肯定是成熟点了 但就是他
That's--that's the guy from the other fire.
另一起纵火案也是他
So Laney put Harrison in touch with Barso,
所以莱尼让哈里森联♥系♥了巴索
who hired him to burn down his building
让他烧毁了整栋楼
and collect the insurance money.
得到保险赔偿
Only problem is, two people died.
唯一的问题在于死了两个人
Now three.
现在是三个
Going somewhere?
去哪
I saw him. Really?
我看见他了 真的吗
Yeah, I'm not trying to get away.
真的 我不是想逃跑
I saw him. I saw Barso up there.
我看见他了 我看见巴索在上头
I swear to--
我发誓...
Are you sure it was Barso?
你确定是巴索吗
I don't know. I'm--I don't know.
我也不知道 不知道
Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see
也许是我出现了幻觉
because I've been inside too long.
因为在牢里待了太久
Well, if Barso was here, he's gone now.
如果巴索来过这里 他也已经走了
He's eliminating every connection to him.
他是在杀掉所有跟他有关的人
Which would mean Harrison is next on the list.
也就是说哈里森会是下一个
Andy?
安迪
No, this is Lieutenant Johnson.
不 我是约翰逊警督
I'm with Portland Arson.
波特兰火警队的
Can I call you back? I'm supposed to--
我能待会给你回电♥话♥吗 我是...
Sir, I have some important information
先生 我有关于你的大楼起火的
on your building fire.
重要消息告诉你
We now believe it's arson.
我们现在认为这是一起故意纵火
Oh, my God.
天呐
We think we know who did it.
我想我们知道是谁干的了
I'm sorry to have to break it to you,
很抱歉地告诉你
but we think your lawyer, Charles Laney, was involved.
我们认为你的律师查尔斯·莱尼参与了这事
What?
什么
Sir, if you could meet me at your building,
先生 如果你能在你的店里跟我见个面
I can show you how the fire was set
我可以告诉你火是怎么烧起来的
and the documentation linking Mr. Laney to the arsonist.
给你看看证明莱尼先生是纵火人的文件
Of course. I'll be right there.
当然 我马上到
Dad?
爸爸
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表