剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I don't care what it costs.
我不在乎要付出什么代价
Dig up whatever you can.
尽你所能找出一切信息
Make something up if you have to,
必要的话编点什么出来都可以
but bring her down.
但是一定要弄垮她
Is this important?
你要说的事情很重要吗
Weston Steward shot Sean Renard.
韦斯顿·斯图尔德开枪打中了肖恩·雷纳德
I'll ring you back.
我会再联♥系♥你
And he got away with it? Not exactly.
没人抓住他吧 不能说是被抓住
He was beheaded.
他被斩首了
Burkhardt killed Steward? We don't know.
伯克哈德杀了斯图尔德 还不清楚
But it did happen in his house, where the shooting took place.
但枪击的确是在他家里发生的
So Sean Renard is dead.
这么说肖恩·雷纳德已经死了
No, he's in the hospital.
没有 他在医院
I haven't been able to get details
我打探不到更多的细节
except that it's critical.
只知道他伤得很重
I'll have to inform the King.
我得通知国王
My uncle does love his bastard son.
我叔叔还是爱他这个私生子的
Should he lose a second son, there will be hell to pay.
如果他失去第二个儿子 那麻烦就大了
What happens if the King
如果国王发现
finds out Weston Steward was one of ours?
韦斯顿·斯图尔德是我们的人呢
That would be unfortunate.
那就糟糕了
It is imperative
你必须
that you tie Mr. Steward to Mr. Burkhardt instead of us.
把斯图尔德和伯克哈德联♥系♥到一起 而不是我们
Why are you calling?
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
I ran into a problem. We have to abort.
我遇到了点问题 计划得取消
Are you done?
你的工作完成了吗
I have one more.
还有一件事没做
Then you can't leave.
那你就不能退出
You don't understand.
你不懂
Whatever the problem, it's your problem.
不管出了什么问题 那是你自己的问题
If you don't finish, then it's my problem.
如果你完成不了 那就是我的问题了
If that happens, it really will be your problem.
如果变成这样 那你的麻烦就大了
This could get serious. We have collateral.
情况可能会变糟 搞出了点附带伤害
Then I'm coming up there.
那我就过去一趟吧
But you are not to leave until it's done.
但在事情结束之前 你不能离开
We good for them to take the body?
我们能把尸体移走了吗
Yeah.
好
What do you make of the girl?
对那姑娘你有什么看法
She sees a police captain get shot,
她目睹了一名警长中枪
killer tries to shoot her,
凶手也想朝她开枪
and she chops his head off?
她把凶手的头砍了下来
If it was my daughter, she'd be a basket case.
如果是我女儿 早就完蛋了
Yeah.
没错
Girl's not normal.
那姑娘不是个普通人
If she was, she'd be dead.
如果她是普通人 早就死了
What's that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
We're done. Sorry it's such a mess.
结束了 抱歉弄得你家一团糟
No. What are you doing here?
天呐 你俩来这做什么
You're supposed to be on your honeymoon.
你俩应该去度蜜月的
Couldn't do it. Not with what happened.
去不了 发生了这事怎么能走
Please, you guys, don't let us drag you into this
你们俩之前已经身陷这些破事里
more than you've already been dragged into it.
这次就放手别管了吧
Juliette, are you kidding me?
朱丽叶 你在说笑吧
You think we could go anywhere with what's going on?
你认为发生了这事 我们还能去逍遥吗
You could try.
可以试试
We don't want to try.
我们不想试
Where's Nick?
尼克在哪
He had to take Trubel to the precinct.
他得带麻烦鬼去趟警局
Is this where Renard was shot? Yeah.
雷纳德是在这中枪的吗 是
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Juliette, this is terrible.
朱丽叶 太可怕了
I'm just really sorry that all this stuff happened
我只是很遗憾这种事情发生在
on your wedding day.
你们的大喜之日
Did Captain Renard tell you
雷纳德队长有没有和你说
why he came to see Detective Burkhardt?
他为什么来找伯克哈德警探吗
He said he needed to talk to him.
他说他要和他谈谈
Did he say anything else before he was shot?
在他中枪前 还提过别的事吗
I said Nick was at the wedding and told him where it was,
我告诉他尼克去参加婚礼的地方
and that's when he walked out the door and got shot.
接着他走出门时 就被枪打中了
And you said you didn't know the identity of the man
你说你不知道对雷纳德队长开枪的人
who shot Captain Renard?
是谁吗
Never seen him.
从没见过那人
What did he do when he came into the house?
他进屋时做了些什么
I think he was gonna shoot the Captain again.
我想他是要再朝队长开一枪
Then he saw me and decided to shoot me instead, so...
结果他看到了我 所以决定向我开枪
Her story's consistent.
她的口供前后一致
You took the Captain's car?
你开走了队长的车
Yeah, I didn't have a choice.
对 我别无选择
But you left the scene of a crime.
但是你离开了犯罪现场
To get Nick.
去找尼克
Everything she says matches the crime scene.
她的口供与犯罪现场吻合
There's no link between her and Steward,
她和斯图尔德之间毫无联♥系♥
no motive other than self-defense.
除了自卫 没有动机
I think she's telling the truth.
我认为她说的是真话
Flight number and arrival time?
航♥班♥号♥和抵达时间
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Did I ask for coffee?
我有说要喝咖啡吗
No.
没有
Nick, you got to take it easy.
尼克 放松点
You don't want to look nervous.
你也不想被人看出你紧张吧
Do I look nervous?
我看起来紧张吗
Second cup of coffee I didn't ask for.
第二杯我根本没要过的咖啡
Now sit down.
坐下吧
Don't drink any more of that.
别再喝咖啡了
Just found out where Adalind is.
想办法找找爱达玲吧
She boarded Lufthansa flight number 4582
她搭乘了汉莎航♥空♥4582航♥班♥
through Frankfurt to Vienna.
从法兰克福飞往维也纳
She's going back to the royals.
她要回到皇室身边
Makes sense. She thinks they have her baby.
情理之中 她以为她的孩子在他们手上
They must have made some kind of deal.
他们肯定达成了某项协议
Yeah, you.
协议就是你
But she's gonna be very upset
但她一旦发现她的孩子
when she finds out they don't have the child.
不在他们手上时 她肯定会大失所望
Stop with the coffee, okay?
别喝咖啡了 好吗
We're done here for now.
这里的调查暂时告一段落
Miss Rubel's story is consistent.
鲁贝尔小姐的口供前后一致
No reason to charge her for anything.
没理由起诉她
She's handling it pretty well
对于刚刚砍下人头的人来说
for someone who just cut off a guy's head.
她算应付得不错的了
Well, if I knew something like this was gonna happen,
如果我知道会发生这种事
I would have never left her alone in the house.
我是绝对不会留她一个人在家的
As long as you're here,
既然你们在这
you have any idea why your agent
我想问问 你们的探员
would want to shoot our captain?
为什么朝我们队长开枪
Weston Steward went off the grid several weeks ago.
韦斯顿·斯图尔德几周前已经失踪了
We've had no contact.
我们和他失去联♥系♥
We don't know who he's working with or why.
我们不知道他为谁卖♥♥命以及原因
So if you guys have any ideas...
如果你们有任何信息
we're open.
我们恭候
We'll be talking.
再联♥系♥
Was she staring at you? Yeah, seemed like.
她刚才在盯着你看吗 好像是
What's she seeing?
她看出了什么吗
Maybe something Trubel said.
也许麻烦鬼说了什么
How'd it go? Okay.
感觉怎么样 还行
Can we get out of here now? All right, you guys go.
可以离开这里了吗 你们俩走吧
I'm gonna check on the captain.
我去看看队长
Let me know what you find out.
把情况告诉我
Kent, I think you better come down here.
肯特 你最好过来这一趟
What's the problem?
有什么问题
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表