剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What the hell is going on here?
这儿到底发生了什么
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
Yeah. She's alive.
是的 她还活着
Hank, there's a guy in this one too.
汉克 这儿也有个人
Help me get her out first!
先帮我把她弄出去
Hey! You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, god.
天啊
Hank!
汉克
You've defiled our sacred ground.
你们玷污了我们的圣地
Now you must be sacrificed.
现在你必须要被祭献
You first.
你先来
Grab him.
抓住他
Hank!
汉克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
尼克
We found another one, but there's something wrong with him-
我们又找到了一个 但他有点问题...
he's sick or something.
不知是病了还是怎么了
What do you want us to do with him?
你觉得我们该怎么处理他
I'll take care of him.
我来处理
You're done.
你死定了
Nick! Hank!
尼克 汉克
A Grimm?
格林
Yeah...I am.
是的 我是
Nick!
尼克
Nick! Hank!
尼克 汉克
Not good.
不妙
Dude... you were right.
伙计 你说对了
It was a phansigar!
是个科摩怪
I know.
我知道
You mean you saw him woged?
你是说你看到他转化了
Yeah.
是的
That's awesome!
太棒了
How is she?
她怎么样了
She'll be okay as long as she doesn't remember any of this.
只要她不记得这一切就没什么事
How are you?
什你怎么样
I'm back.
我回来了
Let's get you guys out of there.
我把你们弄出来吧
Six possible victims and six graves.
六个疑似受害者 六个墓穴
Pretty good chance the DNA will match the missing vics
很可能DNA会和六年前失踪的受害人
going back six years.
相吻合
An idol in their own image?
自想像出来的崇拜对象
That's what I'm told.
他们就是这么跟我说的
Monroe do the I.D.?
门罗认出他们来的吗
Turns out, we didn't need him to.
我们不需要他来认
It's good to have you back.
你能变回来真好
It's okay, it's them.
没事 是他们
How'd it go? Pretty good.
怎么样 很不错
How about here?
这里呢
No problems.
没问题
You okay?
你没事吧
Better than.
还不止
You can... Yeah.
你能... 是的
I can see them again.
我又能看见他们了
It worked.
起效了
The peace and quiet we never had is over.
我们从没享受过的宁静祥和没有了
Well, then I won't know what I missed.
那我也就不知道自己错过了什么
Too bad Adalind can't be here to celebrate
爱达玲不能来这里开香槟庆祝
with a little champagne.
真是太糟了
Emphasis on the pain part.
我强调的是痛苦的部分
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm good.
是的 是的 我很好
You're not the only one anymore.
你不再是唯一的一个了
That's good. That's really good.
很好 真是太好了
'Cause we got another problem.
因为我们还有一个麻烦
Oh, boy. Josh?
天啊 乔什
You know how to use that thing?
你知道那东西怎么用吗
Not a clue.
完全不知道
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表