剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
"Their hard heads and strong hands
"坚硬的头颅和强壮的手臂
make them great fighters.
使他们成为强大的战士
However, despite their inherent ability,
不过 抛开他们的本能
it is not in their nature to fight."
他们天性并不好战"
So they inherit this great ability,
这么说虽然他们拥有强大的能力
but they don't want to use it.
但却并不愿意使用
I bet Clay's the same type of wesen.
我敢打赌克莱是同一种格林生物
He doesn't even like boxing.
他一点都不喜欢拳击
Burkhardt.
我是伯克哈德
What?
什么
They found a body a few blocks away from the gym.
在离拳馆不远的地方发现了一具尸体
It's Abe Tucker.
是亚伯·塔克
What's the exact location?
具体♥位♥置在哪
Trubel, come on.
麻烦鬼 快走
Wait here.
在这等着
Looks like an apparent suicide. Jumped from the roof.
看起来是很明显的自杀 楼顶跳下来的
It's quite a jump.
真是够高的
Looks like he's got more holes in him than rebar.
和钢筋数量比起来伤口有点多啊
Holes that look kind of familiar.
伤口挺眼熟的
What is it?
什么东西
A note.
一张便条
"I killed Bobby Moore. I'm sorry."
"我杀了鲍比·摩尔 对不起"
He's short and to the point.
言简意赅啊
You think Stan was having steak with Abe this time?
你还相信斯坦当时在和亚伯吃牛排吗
Let's ask him.
找他问个清楚
Hey, don't hold back.
可别手下留情
Nobody's going inside.
谁都不许进去
What are you-- I got a fight.
搞什么 我还有场比赛
Anyone who doesn't belong here should go.
不该在这儿的人赶紧走
This is harassment.
你们这是骚扰
You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不能去
You killed Bobby and Abe.
你杀了鲍比和亚伯
You must have some pretty good evidence
你们敢这么指控我
to make a charge like that.
一定是有很确凿的证据了
We do.
是的
You're wesen.
你是格林生物
Got no idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Oh, yeah, you do.
不 你很清楚
You're a schinderdiv.
你是个暴虐怪
You don't know anything.
你们什么都不知道
But I do.
但我知道
That's right, dude.
没错 伙计
Grimm here.
我是格林
You.
你
Where's Clay? I don't know.
克莱在哪儿 不知道
He's got two minutes to get out here
他两分钟内再不出来
or I'm calling the fight.
我就要算他弃权了
Okay.
好的
You broke his neck.
你扭断了他的脖子
Oh, I didn't mean to kill him.
我没想杀他
You didn't. I killed him.
你没有 是我杀了他
He attacked officers of the law. You were not even here.
他袭击警官 你根本就没有在这儿
Calling it in.
报♥警♥了
Tell Clay he doesn't have to fight.
去告诉克莱他不必参加比赛
You okay?
你没事吧
No. If Trubel wasn't here--
不 如果麻烦鬼不在的话
We can't keep doing this, Hank.
我们不能一直这么做 汉克
Where's Stan?
斯坦在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Abe's not here, either.
亚伯也不在
I can't go out there, mom.
我不能上场了 妈妈
I don't want to fight.
我不想比赛
No. It's what you do, son.
不 你就是做这个的 儿子
Now, the fans and the reporters--
现在 粉丝和记者们都...
They're all waiting for you.
他们都在等你
You don't understand. It's killing me.
你不明白 这是折磨
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
You know, I love you,
我爱你
and I only want what's best for you.
我想给你最好的
I know, mom.
我知道 妈妈
I got you the best manager
我给你找了最好的经理
and the best trainer.
最好的教练
And they did what I told them to.
我让他们做什么他们就做什么
And when they didn't, I did.
如果他们做不到 那就我来
Now, you get out there,
现在 你出去
and you do what you were born to do.
做你天生就该做的事情
You get out there, and you fight.
出去 比赛
Get up.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up right now, Clay.
马上起来 克莱
Fight.
比赛
Fight. Get up and fight.
比赛 起来比赛
Now.
快
Hey! Hey, stop it. Leave him alone.
住手 别碰他
Clay, you don't have to fight. Stan's dead.
克莱 你不必去参加比赛 斯坦死了
Dead?
死了
She's a Grimm.
她是格林
Kill her.
杀了她
Kill her before she kills us.
在她杀死我们之前杀了她
Kill her!
杀了她
No, Clay, don't.
不 克莱 别
Put it down, Clay.
放下 克莱
Clay, put it down.
克莱 放下
No!
不
No.
不
I'm done.
我完了
No, Clay...
不 克莱
Clay--
克莱
No, Clay, wait.
不 克莱 等等
Tonight's main event is a forfeit.
今晚比赛有选手弃权
Winner by default, Fists of Fury,
默认胜者 愤怒之拳
Frankie Solanos.
弗兰克·索洛诺
"To a mirrored image it will make...
"这会让对方...
"Cover the pot with your hand...
"用手盖住罐口...
and breathe in the mixture from the vat."
吸入桶中的混合物"
I wonder if Adalind understood the risk to herself
真不知道爱达玲下咒的时候知不知道
when she made this spell.
这么做会给自己带来怎样的风险
Risk to her? What about Nick?
她有风险 那尼克呢
To both of them.
他们两个都有风险
It ties them together in unpredictable ways.
他们俩会以难以预料的方式被连接起来
How do we reverse it?
我们怎么能逆转咒语
First, we have to make it.
首先 我们得先下咒
Hopefully, you'll have what we need.
希望你有我们会用到的东西
If we don't have it, I'll get it.
如果没有 我就去弄
Nightshade. Got it.
龙葵 有
Petals or stems?
花瓣还是茎秆
Both.
都要
Gypsum extract. Uh, third shelf, far right.
石膏提取物 第三排架子最右端
Here we go.
好了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表