剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You remember when Bud came by and asked me
你还记得巴德让我帮他
to help with that bully problem at school?
对付学校里的一个恶霸吗
Well, it was really about this guy, Shaw,
其实事情跟这个叫肖的家伙有关
a klaustreich who was gonna do something to you
他是个野猫精 自从听说你不是格林了
cause he heard you weren't a Grimm anymore.
就一直计划着要对付你
And Bud thought you should help with this?
然后巴德觉得你应该帮忙解决吗
Yeah, Bud thought that Shaw found out from a guy
巴德觉得这个消息是肖从某个
who was at Monroe and Rosalee's wedding,
参加了门罗和罗莎莉婚礼的人那里知道的
which is what we were talking about in the trailer, right?
我们在拖车里说过这个问题了 不是吗
This threat against them.
他们受到了威胁
So I thought that Shaw must have heard about a blutbad
所以我认为肖一定听说了
marrying a fuchsbau,
狼人和狐妖结婚的消息
so I went over there to see what I could find out,
于是我去他家 看看能找到什么消息
and I sure didn't think it was gonna be that.
但我没想到事情会是这样
The mask was in the coat of a schakal,
这个面具是在一只豺狼的外套里找到的
Josh hit in the head with a rock.
乔什用石头把他砸晕了
You hit a schakal with a rock?
你用石头砸晕了一只豺狼
Well, he was coming up behind Trubel, and I just--
他当时要对麻烦鬼不利 我就
You got away? Nobody saw you?
你们逃出来了 没人看见你们吧
No.
没人
Well, I think we need to find out
看来我们要好好查查
more about Shaw and his friends.
肖和他的朋友们了
Well, Bud knows this guy, Shaw.
巴德认识肖
He might know more about his friends too.
也许他还认识肖的朋友
Hank. Can you swing by?
汉克 你能过来吗
Witness is ready to talk.
目击者准备好跟我们谈谈了
Yeah, I can meet you at the hospital.
好的 在医院见吧
See what you can find out from Bud,
你们去问问巴德都知道什么
but just get the names.
只要弄到名字就行
They were obviously kids or something,
他们肯定就是些小孩子
dressed up like red, hairy monsters.
打扮成浑身是毛的红色怪物
Jumped me before I could even react.
我还没反应过来就被扑倒了
How many were there?
总共有几个人
Three, I think. I don't know.
应该是三个吧 我记不得了
It all happened so fast.
一切都发生得太快了
Do you have any details as to what they looked like?
你还记得他们长相的其它细节吗
What are you gonna do, put out a police sketch
你要做什么 发布长毛小怪物的
of hairy, little beasts?
警方素描吗
Aren't you looking for whoever was inside the costumes?
你不应该去查查是谁打扮成那样吗
Any detail about the costume
任何服饰的细节
could help track them down.
都有助于我们追查他们的下落
Green eyes, yellow teeth, pointed ears.
他们有绿眼睛 黄牙齿 尖耳朵
They smelled like a boys' locker room.
闻起来就像男生的储物柜
Big guy on the left is Big Johnson, real name Harold.
左边的大个子是大块头约翰逊 真名叫哈罗德
He is one badass schakal.
他是个坏透顶的豺狼
I think that's the guy Josh hit in the head with a rock.
被乔什用石头砸晕的就是他
You hit Big Johnson?
你砸了大块头约翰逊
How do you spell schakal?
这个豺狼是怎么拼的
S--sch...just like it sounds.
豺 豺狼 按照读法来就行
I recognize the other guy.
我记得那个人
I think he was at the meeting too.
我记得他当时也在那个会议上
That's Walter Dempsey.
那是沃特·登普西
What's he?
他又是什么
A hasslich. I hate them.
他是巨怪 我最恨他们
Not that I'm prejudiced.
不是说我对他们有偏见
Well, actually, I am.
其实我就是有偏见
They've picked on eisbibers for generations.
他们世世代代都欺负水獭怪
Don't get me started.
说来话长了
I think this is getting serious.
这件事好像变得很严重
There's gonna be real, live ballerinas
现场会有活生生的芭蕾舞演员
and fairies and dancing candy
仙子和跳跳糖
and a nutcracker that comes to life.
还有胡桃夹子也会是真的
Honey, you're not gonna believe all the amazing things
亲爱的 你一定想不到你今晚将看到的
you're gonna see tonight.
这些惊人之事的
First crime scene was on Shaver Street...
第一个犯罪现场是在沙弗街
Here.
这里
Second crime scene on Highland...
第二个犯罪现场在高地
Here.
这里
Most recent one on Bryce,
最新的一起在布赖斯
right about here.
就在这里
Now, that puts the center of everything right about here.
一切的事情的中心点都在这里
No reports of vehicles involved.
没有关于所涉交通工具的信息
Maybe they're moving on foot.
也许他们步行
Three nights in a row.
每三天晚上一次
Let's start looking in this area.
着手调查这片区域吧
See, now, what's that in the middle?
中间这一块区域有些什么呢
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church.
是圣德米特里希腊正教教堂
I'm taking this one with us.
拍下照以防万一吧
Hey, Nick, can I see you for a minute?
尼克 我能和你说句话吗
Sure.
当然
Uh, just got this from the sketch artist.
刚刚从素描师那得到这张拼图
Based on the witness' description,
在目击者的描述下绘出来的
This is what we're looking for.
这就是我们的目标对象
How do you want me to handle this?
你要我怎么处理
I'd say very carefully.
小心谨慎地处理
My mother left.
我母亲走了
Sorry I didn't have a chance to say thank you.
抱歉 一直没机会和她说声谢谢
Maybe you still can.
也许你还有机会答谢她
She now knows she has a granddaughter,
现在她知道她有个孙女
and she's on a quest to find her.
并且要找到她
You tell her who has her? Of course.
你和她说了她孙女在哪吗 当然说了
I had to. She's my mother.
必须要说 她是我母亲
She just saved my life,
而且刚刚救了我一命
and in a roundabout way, she just saved yours too.
间接说来 她也救了你一命
Your mother wants to know where mine is.
你母亲想知道我母亲的下落
Yeah, she brought up that subject.
没错 她提过这件事
Have you heard from her?
你有她的消息吗
Well, even if I had, she wouldn't tell me where she was.
就算有 她也不会告诉我她在哪
And just in case you're wondering, I haven't.
我直说了吧 她没联♥系♥过我
My mother's very determined, Nick,
我母亲下定了决定 尼克
and she's quite resourceful.
她的人面也非常地广
Now, my desire here is simply to protect my child,
我现在只想要保护我的女儿
and I don't want my mother to kill your mother.
而且我也不希望我妈妈杀了你妈妈
And I don't want my mother to kill your mother.
我也不想这样
Well, if we can't warn yours and we can't dissuade mine,
如果我们无法通知你母亲 也劝不了我母亲
then we're gonna have to figure out another way
那就得想想别的办法了
to deal with all this.
来处理这件事
It was your mother who helped Adalind
你母亲帮助了爱达玲和我女儿
and the baby escape the royals.
逃离皇室的魔爪
Now, with Adalind back in Vienna,
可是爱达玲回到了维也纳
it's not gonna take them long to figure out who has the child.
他们很快就会知道孩子在谁的手里
It's not gonna make it any easier to find them.
但是他们不会轻易地能找到
Let's hope not.
但愿如此吧
Have you given any thought
你有没有想过
to how you want to handle Sergeant Wu?
要怎么处理吴警官的事
He found one of my books in Trubel's room.
他在麻烦鬼的房♥间里找到了我的一本书
He thinks she knows what they are.
他认为自己知道那些事物
He wants to know why you seem to be protecting a suspect.
他想知道你为什么保护一名嫌疑犯
If he hadn't found that book,
如果他没发现那本书
he wouldn't be paying any attention to her.
就不会关注到她
Well, he did find that book,
但是他发现了那本书
and he is paying attention to her and to you.
他现在关注的不止她 还有你
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
Right now, I don't want him discovering anything about me.
现在我不想他发现我的事
Yeah?
请进
Fourth night is the charm.
第四晚也注定不安稳
911 call just came in. We got one in progress.
刚有人报♥警♥ 破坏正在进行时
Go.
去吧
What the hell are they?
他们到底是什么东西
No idea.
不知道
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表