剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Here's Chavez.
查瓦兹来了
Now what?
又怎么了
Burkhardt, got a few minutes?
伯克哈德 能占用你几分钟吗
We need to talk. Someplace private.
我们得谈谈 找个能单独聊的地方
All right.
好吧
Trubel, this is Hank. Is he still at the hotel?
麻烦鬼 我是汉克 他还在酒店里吗
No, he left. He's on a bus.
不 他走了 现在他正在搭巴士
Where are you? I'm with him.
你在哪里 我和他在一起
Look, he dyed his hair, and he's wearing glasses.
听着 他染了头发 戴了一副眼镜
I might not have recognized him
要不是他从402号♥房♥里走出来
if he didn't come out of 402.
我都认不出是他
You were supposed to stay at the hotel.
你应该留在酒店里
Hank, I got this.
汉克 我能处理好
He's getting off at Sandy and 66th.
他在桑迪路66大街下车了
Now, listen, this guy is dangerous.
听好了 这家伙很危险
Keep your distance and check in every 15 minutes.
和他保持距离 每十五分钟打电♥话♥汇报一下
Got it.
明白
Is this on the record?
这是记录在案的吗
Off, just between you and me.
没有 这就是我们俩之间的谈话
So what are we doing here?
我们来这里谈什么
Why was Captain Renard in your house?
为什么雷纳德队长会在你家里
I told you. I don't know.
我告诉过你了 我不知道
Did you know FBI agent Weston Steward?
你是否认识联邦调查局探员韦斯顿·斯图尔德
No.
不认识
Do you know why Steward would
你知道斯图尔德为什么会
want to kill Captain Renard?
想要杀掉雷纳德队长吗
No.
不知道
You understand the problem here, Detective?
警官 你知道自己惹上了什么麻烦吗
Your Captain was shot in your house by one of our agents.
你的队长在你家里被我们的探员射杀
Sounds more like your problem than mine.
听上去更像是你们的麻烦 不是我的
Agent Steward went off the grid.
斯图尔德探员消失了一段时间了
We don't know why.
我们也不知道为什么
Next thing, he shows up dead in your house.
然后 他就死在了你家里
An FBI agent with no connection to a police Captain
一个跟警局队长没有任何联♥系♥的联邦调探员
suggests, to me,
在我看来
that he was working for or with somebody else.
这说明他和第三方一起 或者在为第三方工作
You think there's a conspiracy.
你觉得这其中有阴谋
Unless you have a better word for it.
除非你能找到更好的词来形容这件事
Why don't you tell me about the young lady living in your house,
为什么不谈谈住在你家的那个年轻女孩
Theresa Rubel.
泰丽莎·鲁贝尔
From what I found out, she's had a few problems.
从我能找到的资料来看 她的问题可不少
Yeah, and I've been trying to help get her straightened out.
是的 我一直在试着纠正她的问题
She's awfully handy with a machete.
她用弯刀用得很顺手啊
Look, she's had some serious abuse issues.
听着 她曾经被人虐待过
I've been teaching her how to defend herself.
我在教她如何保护自己
I didn't expect her to have to use it so soon.
没想到她这么快就用上了
She spent time in mental institutions.
她曾经在精神治疗机构待过
I assume you know that.
我想你是知道这个的
She's been through some tough times,
她曾经历过艰难的时光
But she's a good kid.
但她是个好孩子
And if she hadn't killed your agent,
而且如果她杀了你的探员下
She'd be dead right now.
现在死的就会是她
Is there anything else you want to tell me?
你还有什么想要告诉我的吗
This is your party. I'm just a guest.
这是你发起的问话 我不过是应邀前来
Not exactly your average, stone-cold killer.
不是你们平常逮捕的冷血杀手
She doesn't look very old.
她看起来年纪轻轻
Thinking 19 to 21 going on deadly.
最多也就19到21岁
This is Theresa, criminology student.
这是泰丽莎 犯罪学学生
She's here for a ride along.
她是来和我们一起巡检的
Oh, thinking of becoming a cop?
想要当警♥察♥吗
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What a shame.
真是可惜了
The recipe's been in my family for generations.
这食谱是家族祖传下来的
Not that it's any good--
不是说这有多好吃
more of a tradition than anything else.
只是比起其他的食谱要更传统些
How long do you plan on keeping her in there?
你打算留她在这多久
Until she gives up every member of the resistance
直到她说出所有帮助她逃跑的
who helped her escape.
反叛成员的名字
You know, even in her current condition,
就算被关在牢里
she's still quite attractive.
她仍然很有魅力
Let the game begin.
游戏要开始了
Can you tell me what level of security clearance
能告诉我斯洛科姆博士的安全许可级别
Dr. Slocombe has?
是多少吗
Do you know if he's ever had any connection
你知道他和西雅图的卫星国防技术
to Satellite Defense Technologies in Seattle?
有什么联♥系♥吗
All right, but if you could get back to me,
好 但如果你能回电给我
I'd appreciate it.Thanks.
我会很感激 谢谢
Got a minute?
有时间吗
Yeah, what's up?
有 什么事
Can I ask you something about the girl
我能问问你有关那个
staying at Nick's house?
暂住在尼克家的女孩吗
Theresa Rubel, yeah. What about her?
泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 她怎么了
She's a criminology student, right?
她是犯罪学学生吧
Yeah.
是
I'm just having a little problem
我只是有一个小问题
trying to figure out why she's--
想知道她为什么...
You know, we're gonna have to talk about this later.
我们晚点再讨论这问题
We're in the middle of an investigation.
我们现在正在调查一件案子
We got to go.
走了
Wu is starting to figure it out. What'd you tell him?
吴开始起疑心了 你和他说了什么
Nothing yet,
什么都还没说
but I don't know how much longer
但是我不知道
we're going to get away with that.
我们还能瞒多久
How'd it go with the FBI?
联调局那边怎么样了
I don't know. It wasn't about Anderson.
不知道 和安德森无关
It seemed like there was something going on.
似乎有事情发生
I'm not sure what. Well, I got something.
但我不确定是什么 我有发现
Slocombe has top security clearance
斯洛科姆和劳伦斯·安德森一样
just like Lawrence Anderson.
具有最高的安全许可
And Trubel called.
麻烦鬼打过电♥话♥来
Our Lawrence has left the hotel,
劳伦斯已经离开了酒店
and he changed his appearance.
并且改变了外貌
She's following him. Yup.
她在跟踪他 是
She was supposed to--
她本该...
We all know what she was supposed to do.
我们都知道她本该做什么
I just saw Burkhardt.
我刚见过伯克哈德
He's not the Grimm.
他不是格林
I'm sure, I woged right in front of him.
我肯定 我在他面前转化了
I think I know who the Grimm is.
我想我知道谁是格林了
I'm gonna make sure.
我会确定的
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Sure, of course. Come on in. What's wrong?
当然 进来吧 出什么事了
I mean, other than everything that's not right.
我是说除了已经发生的烦心事
Hey, Juliette, I'm so sorry we haven't found anything.
朱丽叶 很抱歉 我们没有任何发现
That's why I'm here.
这就是我来这的原因
I mean, we've been doing everything we can with the--
我们一直在竭尽所能...
I know, but maybe you shouldn't be.
我知道 但你们也许不必这么做
What?
什么
I don't-- I don't understand. We're really--
我不明白 我们真的...
I just think maybe we shouldn't be in such a hurry to fix this.
我就觉得也许不该这么着急地解决此事
You don't want us to help Nick?
你不想我们帮尼克吗
No, no, no, it's not that I don't want you to help Nick, but
不不 我不是不想你们帮尼克 但是
being a Grimm hasn't exactly been the greatest thing
作为格林 对他或对我来说
for him or me.
都算不上什么好事
And Nick isn't so sure he wants this anymore.
而且尼克也不确定自己是否还想继续这样
So what I'm trying to say is,
所以我想说就是
maybe we should just give it a little time
也许我们应该多给他点时间
to see if not being a Grimm is better than being one.
看看不做格林是不是会更好
Yeah, there's a chance for us to have a normal life together.
这样我们俩就有机会一起过正常的生活
No, wait a minute.
不 等一下
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表