剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
What about now? I'm not sure it's coming back.
现在呢 我不确定能力恢复没有
You're gonna need some help.
你需要帮手
Yeah?
什么事
Got the preliminary lab report on those little guys.
那些小人偶的初步鉴定报告出来了
They traced a paint on the metal.
他们追踪了金属上的漆
It's all automobile paint.
是汽车漆
Scrap from the salvage yard.
废铁是修理厂的
There's one out on that highway. Been there for 35 years.
那条高速上有一家 已经开了35年
But, it was bought out seven years ago by JP and sons.
但是七年前被JP和他的儿子们买♥♥下了
Around the same time the disappearances started.
差不多刚好就是失踪案开始的时候
Address, anyone?
地址在这儿 要吗
What's going on?
怎么了
What...
什么...
What are you doing?
你们要做什么
They're leaving!
他们走了
Sorry. I haven't eaten since yesterday.
抱歉 我昨天开始就没吃饭了
I know what that's like.
我知道那种感觉
How long have they been watching you?
他们监视你多久了
I'm not really sure. What about you?
我不知道 你怎么样
My life's a complete wreck.
我的生活就是一团糟
Soon as I got home, there were men in my dad's house.
一回家就发现有人在我爸爸的房♥子里
They ripped the place apart.
他们把家里翻了个底朝天
I barely got out.
我好不容易才逃了出来
You think it's 'cause your dad was a Grimm?
你觉得这是因为你♥爸♥爸是格林
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Sorry. Dumb--dumb question.
抱歉 蠢问题
Probably hundjagers.
可能是猎犬怪
How would I know?
我怎么知道
I gotta talk to Nick.
我得和尼克谈谈
He's the only one that can help me.
他是唯一一个能帮我的人了
Oh, you don't know. Do you?
你还不知道吧
I mean, you wouldn't... how could you?
你不会...你怎么能...
Could I what?
我怎么能什么了
What?
什么
He's not dead, is he?
他没死吧
So I just talked to him on the phone.
我刚和他通过电♥话♥
He's the one that told me to get out.
是他叫我赶紧溜的
I--I mean, I left my job. I left my car.
我扔掉了工作 抛下了车
Everything.
抛下了一切
He's okay, but...
他没事 但是...
Things are a little different now.
情况有些不太一样了
Different now?
不太一样了
Okay. What does different now mean?
好吧 这不一样是什么意思
Thank you. Come again. Will do.
谢谢 下次再来 会的
Okay, so. What's the problem?
好吧 问题是什么
Phansigars.
科摩怪
I...never heard of them.
我...从来没听说过
They're into human sacrifice.
他们用活人祭祀
That I've heard of. I need you to come with me.
这我听说过 我要你跟我一起去
Dude, I--I can't leave Rosalee alone,
兄弟 我不能留罗莎莉一个人在这
not with what's going on.
尤其是现在这种情况
I know.
我明白
I hope you're not bringing a phansigar here,
我希望你没有带一只科摩怪过来
because I have heard of them.
因为我听说过他们
Well, I wish what Juliette and I had gone through had worked,
我希望我和朱丽叶的努力没白费
'cause if I had another way to do this, I would.
因为如果有其他办法 我不会来找他
Nick, it could still work.
尼克 还是有可能起效的
Yeah, well. It's taking it's own damn time.
好吧 时间还没到吧
Sorry I'm late. I had to pick up more ammo.
抱歉 我来晚了 我得去补充弹♥药♥
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You brought your gun?
你带了枪来
Yeah.
对
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我晚了
You're good to go.
你可以走了
Could I help you?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Deputy Farris.
法利斯副警长
I'm following up from the accident this morning.
我来做今天上午事故的后续调查
You towed the wreck.
是你把车拖走的
Oh, yes. To the police impound lot.
没错 拖到警局收留处
I know, but I'm looking for someone who is buying
我知道 但我想了解有没有人
small quantities of scrap metal, like this.
少量买♥♥入像这样的废金属
Oh, you mean like, uh, for artists or something?
你是说艺术家之类的吗
Could you put together a list?
你能给我一张清单吗
I don't know if it's possible.
我觉得不怎么可行
You see, I don't ask the customers what they use it for.
你看 我也不会问客人买♥♥来做什么用
It would be someone who's been here more than once
那个人这几年应该来过
in the last few years.
好几次了
I can't remember. You think you can check?
我记不清了 能查查吗
Oh, of course.
当然
Excuse me. Sure.
抱歉 没事
Deputy Farris.
我是法利斯副警长
What'd you find out?
你有什么发现
JP and sons just bought out seven years ago,
JP和他的儿子七年前买♥♥下了那家修理厂
just before the disappearances began.
就在失踪案发生前
Well, I'm at the yard now.
我就在修理厂
They are cutting up a lot of scrap metal.
他们在切割好多废金属
I'm trying to get a list of buyers.
我在努力搞到买♥♥家名单
All right, be careful.
好吧 小心
We'll be there as soon as we can.
我们会尽快到的
I'll be here.
我在这儿等你们
What have you done?
你做什么
We needed a woman, now we have one.
我们需要一个女人 现在有了
She's perfect. You idiot!
她很完美 白♥痴♥
Can't you see she's a police officer?
没看见她是个警♥察♥吗
We'll cut up the car. They'll never find it or her.
我们把她的车处理了 他们不会找到车和她的
He's right. She's perfect.
他说得对 她很完美
Well, we must do it now.
我们必须马上动手
Bring her.
把她带过来
It's padlocked.
关门了
Stay close.
别分开
I need your eyes. I'm right behind you.
我需要你帮我看着 我就在你后面
Sounds like some kind of ceremony.
听起来像是某种仪式
Yeah.
是的
A ceremony where they bury their victims alive.
他们在这仪式上活埋受害人
Let's hope we're not late.
希望我们没来晚
Nick, are you okay?
尼克 你没事吧
I don't think so.
我觉得有事
Should we get him out of here?
我们是不是该把他弄出去
No. I can hear something.
不 我能听到些什么
We have to get there.
我们得赶快过去
There they are.
他们在那儿
I can't tell what they're doing.
我看不出他们在干什么
Me either. Are they woged?
我也是 他们转化了吗
No.
没有
Can you see what else?
你还能看见别的什么吗
Woged or not, I don't like what I'm seeing.
不管转没转化 我所看到的可不妙
We have to take them down now.
我们必须赶紧把他们解决
Let's go.
走吧
What is happening?
怎么了
It's my head.
是我的头
We gotta get him out of here now.
我们得赶紧把他弄出去
Where did they go?
他们去哪儿了
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Stay with Nick.
跟尼克待在一起
She's here.
她在这儿
I'm going in.
我进去了
Monroe, I need your help!
门罗 我需要你的帮助
Nick, I gotta help Hank, okay. I'll be right back.
尼克 我得去帮汉克 我马上回来
Oh, my god.
天啊
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表