剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Hope you had time to grab some dinner. Nope.
希望你吃过晚餐了 没
I'm DVR-ing the fourth quarter of the game,
我在录比赛的第四节
so if you hear a score, I don't want to know.
如果你听说比分了 可别告诉我
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Hey, where's the body?
没事 尸体在哪
Right this way.
这边走
17-year-old kid, Peter Bennett,
是个17岁的孩子 叫彼得·班尼特
snuck out to meet his girlfriend,
偷溜出来和女朋友约会
ended up getting his foot cut off.
结果被人砍掉了一只脚
What? Yeah.
什么 是啊
Mother heard the screams, ran out,
妈妈听到叫声 跑出来
found him unconscious, tried to save him.
发现他不省人事 想要救他
Kid was dead by the time paramedics finally got here.
医务人员到之前这孩子就不幸身亡了
I think he bled out. No other sign of trauma.
应该是失血过多 没有其他外伤痕迹
Blood's contained to the area around the body.
血都流在尸体附近
Whose shotgun? Mom's.
谁的猎枪 妈妈的
Had it with her when she ran out to find her son.
她出门找儿子的时候带着的
Where's the foot?
他的脚呢
Still looking.
还在找
The killer take the foot with him?
凶手带走了他的脚吗
Hell of a foot fetish.
真是个变♥态♥恋足癖
Who called 911? His mom.
谁报的警 他妈妈
Let's talk to her. Yep.
我们去跟她谈谈 好
There was so much blood.
好多血
I couldn't stop it. I-- I tried.
我止不住 我尽力了
Has anyone ever threatened Peter?
有人威胁过彼得吗
No. How long have you lived here?
没有 你们在这儿住了多久
Just a few months.
就几个月
You like your neighbors?
觉得你们的邻居怎么样
They're good people.
都是好人
They would never hurt Peter.
他们绝不会伤害彼得的
Any other family?
家里还有别人吗
Peter's father?
彼得的爸爸
My husband was...
我丈夫...
he was killed in a car accident about a year ago,
一年前死于车祸
and that's why we moved from Seattle.
所以我们从西雅图搬来了这里
I wanted to give my children a new start.
我想给孩子们一个新的开始
He told me he was going up to bed.
他跟我说要去睡觉了
We're gonna do everything we can to find whoever did this.
我们会尽我们所能找出凶手
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Is there anything else?
还有事吗
My daughter's back at the house,
我女儿现在一个人在家
and she just lost her brother,
她刚没了哥哥
so I'd really like to be with her.
我想在她身边陪着
All right, that's all. Thank you.
好的 没事了 谢谢
She's Wesen.
她是格林生物
Is this it?
就是这儿吗
Must be.
肯定是
Hello?
有人吗
Did you bring it? Of course.
带来了吗 带了
Throw it here.
扔过来
It's all there.
都在这儿了
We've been trying for so long.
我们试了很久了
You're sure this will work?
你确定会有效吗
It always does.
一向如此
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Let's start a family.
让我们开始一个家庭吧
Not gonna kill you.
我不会杀你的
I got home late. I didn't want to wake you.
我回来晚了 不想吵醒你
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with me being a--
是啊 我肯定这跟我是一个巫女无...
I want to talk to Henrietta. I'll call her.
我想跟汉丽埃塔谈谈 我打给她
I want to talk to her face-to-face.
我想跟她当面谈
I should go with you.
我跟你一起去
I think it'd be best if I went alone.
还是我自己去吧
Okay.
好吧
I'll let her know you're coming.
我跟她说一声你会去找她
This is the address.
就是这个地址
You should really memorize it.
你要记下来
It can be a little bit tricky.
这地址有点狡猾
It's not me, I didn't do that.
不关我的事 不是我做的
Juliette, I want to make this right.
朱丽叶 我想解决这件事
I love you.
我爱你
I'll see you later.
回头见
So you're Nicholas Burkhardt.
你就是尼古拉斯·伯克哈德
I've heard a lot about you.
久闻大名
Come in.
请进
You told Juliette what happened to her is permanent?
你跟朱丽叶说她现在的变化是永久性的
And you've come to prove me wrong.
你是来证明我是错的
It's not what she wants. I can't help that.
她不想这样 我也没辙
I thought I could at first, but not now.
起初我以为我有办法 但现在我知道不行
The blood of a Grimm can destroy a Hexenbiest.
格林的血可以毁了巫女
I've done it before with Adalind,
我以前就对爱达玲这么做过
and I can do the same for Juliette.
我也可以用同样的方法救朱丽叶
You can't.
不行
Your blood is in Adalind,
爱达玲体内有你的血
and because of what she did to Juliette,
再加上她对朱丽叶的所作所为
the blood of a Grimm can't save her now.
如今格林的血也救不了她了
Then I'll find someone else to help her.
那我就去找别人帮她
There's only one way to stop your Hexenbiest.
只有一个办法能阻止你的巫女
Kill her.
杀了她
Or accept her for who she is,
或者接受她现在的样子
just like she accepted you being a Grimm.
就如同她接受你是个格林一样
And while she's discovering what she's capable of,
而在她还在发掘自己的能力的期间
I would suggest you keep a safe distance.
我会建议你和她保持距离
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You walked in here doubting me,
你走进这里质疑我
and now look at you.
但现在看看你
See how easy that was?
知道有多容易了吗
And I'm not nearly as skilled as Juliette will become.
而我的能力和将来朱丽叶的完全没法比
Beware, Mr. Grimm.
当心 格林先生
So this guy just moved to Portland.
所以说这家伙刚刚搬来波特兰
Before that, he was living in Lincoln, Nebraska.
在此之前 他住在内布拉斯加州林肯郡
Somebody forget to set their alarm?
某人忘记设闹钟叫起了吗
Not in the mood, Wu. Sorry.
没心情开玩笑 吴 抱歉
We got anything? Similar case.
有发现吗 相似的案子
The body was found in the woods,
尸体在林子里被找到
foot chopped off, three years ago in Lane County.
脚被砍了 是三年前在雷恩郡发生的
Victim was a 23-year-old male.
死者是一名23岁的男性
Only lead was a young boy on his bike
唯一的线索是一个骑单车的小男孩
who saw a big guy in a long coat
看见了一个穿着长大衣的大个子
walking through the woods with,
从林子里穿过 带着
and I quote, "A really big-ass axe."
我引述一下"一把贼大的斧头"
There was an all-out man hunt,
当时展开了全面的追踪
but the case went cold.
但最终这案子也没破
I'm thinking serial killer.
我想可能是连环杀手
I'm thinking serial foot collector.
我想可能是连环足部收集者
Yeah, but why the foot?
但为何收集脚呢
I mean, if it's a Wesen.
我是说假如死者是格林生物的话
Is it?
他是吗
The mom is.
他妈妈是
What kind?
是哪一种
I'm not sure, but...
我不确定 但是...
She looked a little rabbit-like.
她看起来有点像兔子
So Peter must be a rabbit-like Wesen too.
那彼得也一定是像兔子的格林生物了
Okay, wait,
好吧 等等
Peter is a rabbit-like Wesen,
彼得是一位像兔子的格林生物
and somebody cut off his foot?
然后某人把他的脚砍了下来
Anybody else thinking lucky rabbit's foot?
有人想到"幸运兔脚"的传说了吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表