剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Not being a Grimm? Not being a Grimm and knowing?
还是不做格林 或是不做格林但是知情
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 对不起
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
All right, so then I guess now is not a good time
好吧 那我猜现在不是个好时机
to ask you why Wu brought this over.
问你为什么吴把这个带到这里
He wanted to know why we have a murder suspect
他想知道为什么有个凶案疑犯
staying with us,
和我们住在一起
And why Hank and I introduced her
以及为什么汉克和我在犯罪现场时
as a criminology student at a crime scene.
说她是一名犯罪学学生
I think you're gonna have to tell him the truth, Nick.
我觉得你得告诉他真♥相♥ 尼克
I'm not a Grimm anymore.
我已经不是格林了
What am I supposed to tell him?
我要告诉他些什么
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
All good.
一切都好
Night.
晚安
Clay was born ready.
克莱的天赋是与生俱来的
Your boy ought to be grateful for the opportunity.
你的人应该对这次机会感恩戴德
I expect that contract this afternoon.
希望今天下午能看到合同
You booked another fight?
你又加了一场比赛吗
Seattle kid hurt his shoulder.
西雅图的小子弄伤了肩膀
I'm putting Clay in his place.
我要让克莱来顶替他的位置
He was in the ring all of 37 seconds, Abe.
他总共只上场了37秒钟 亚伯
He's good to go. It's too soon.
他可以继续的 这样太快了
Three more wins--
再多赢三场
just three more and we're fighting in Las Vegas.
只要三场 我们就可以去拉斯维加斯比赛了
Now get your ass out there and tell him.
现在 滚出去告诉他
Yeah, who's this?
谁啊
Clay messed me up, man.
克莱把我搞残了 老兄
You got to make this right
你得好好解决这事儿
or I'm reporting you to the commission,
不然我就向组委会举报
and they'll pull your license for what you do.
然后他们会因为你的所作所为吊销你的执照
25 grand or you're done.
给我两万五 不然你就完了
Damage to the optic nerve can cause blind spots,
视觉神经受损会引发盲点
pain, distorted vision--
疼痛 视像变形
But your nerves look healthy.
但是你的视觉神经看起来很健康
And lean back.
向后靠
However, there seems to be an unprecedented level
但是 视网膜黄斑
of activity in the macula.
似乎非常活跃
Which means?
意思是...
There are cells in the retina known as cones.
视网膜上有一种细胞被称为视锥细胞
Most people have three types-- blue, green, and red.
大部分人有三种 蓝的 绿的 红的
And the overlap of these cones
而这些视锥细胞的重叠
allows people to see a spectrum of colors.
使得人们可以看见色谱
A small percentage of women have a fourth cone
一小部分女性会有第四种视锥细胞
that allows them to see colors invisible to the rest of us.
这使得她们可以看见其他人看不见的颜色
Are you suggesting that Nick has a fourth cone?
你是说尼克有第四种视锥细胞吗
In the area where the abnormality appears,
在出现晶状体异常的区域
there could be a fourth or even a fifth cone.
有可能出现第四种甚至是第五种视锥细胞
So basically, I'm a freak.
所以总的来说 我是个怪胎
Hey, Nick, do you see things the rest of us can't?
尼克 你看见过我们看不见的东西吗
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Not a surprise.
这倒不意外
Since no one can really see the world
既然没人能真正看见
the way everyone else sees it,
其他人眼中的世界
People with special vision tend to be unaware of it.
有特殊视觉的人往往也意识不到自己与众不同
Is this something that could have just appeared recently?
他的情况有没有可能是最近才出现的
No, he'd have been born with it.
不是 他生来如此
Then what's causing the headaches?
那是什么导致了头痛
There's some swelling in the area,
在那片区域有点肿胀
which may be preventing light from triggering the cones.
也许这阻挡了光线对视锥细胞的刺♥激♥
Now, whether that's temporary
至于这个症状是暂时的
or permanent, I don't know.
还是永久的 我不清楚
And Juliette is really struggling with the whole,
朱丽叶对这整件
"finding a cure for Nick" thing, you know,
"帮尼克找到解药"的事情很纠结
him going back to being a Grimm.
就是让他变回格林这件事
Can you blame her? No, not at all.
你能怪她吗 当然不能
I mean, we get it.
我们能理解她的感受
It's just, she actually asked us--
只是她已经要求过我们
Didn't so much ask.
其实不算是要求
More suggested. Right.
更像是建议 没错
That not finding a cure might be the only way
她建议我们 不寻找解药
for her and Nick to have a normal life together.
也许是她和尼克过上正常生活的唯一方法
But there are a lot of bad wesen.
但外面还有很多邪恶的格林生物
Very few good Grimms.
善良的格林少之又少
Adalind did this to Nick.
爱达玲是罪魁祸首
How do we know there weren't any long term effects?
我们怎么知道这事有没有长♥期♥的副作用呢
Exactly.
说得没错
I mean, look what she did to Juliette.
看看她以前对朱丽叶做了什么
And you.
还有你
So we're sort of thinking
我们想着
maybe we should talk to your captain,
也许我们能和你的队长谈谈
because he might know what was in the potion that--
因为他可能会知道解药里有什么
Or at least where he got it.
至少弄清他从哪里弄到的解药
They just moved him out of ICU.
他们刚把他从重症监护室转移出来
Hey, you, you got a minute?
你有空吗
Actually Look, I know I'm intruding here,
实际上 我知道我打扰到你们了
but I think this is really important.
但我认为这很重要
Hank, what are you doing here?
汉克 你在这里做什么
What--it's not my business, anyway.
你 反正也不关我的事
Look, it's about the wedding and that girl.
我来是想谈谈婚礼和那个女孩
She's a Grimm, and you know, there's a lot of talk around.
她是个格林 现在大家都在议论
Everybody's kind of on edge, not knowing,
每个人都在担心 因为不知道
is she good? Is she bad? Are we in danger?
她是好是坏 我们是否处于危险之中
Bud, she's a friend of Nick's.
伙计 她是尼克的朋友
You have nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Well, that's a relief.
那我就放心了
You know, in a way, maybe it's sort of good news.
这也许是个好消息
You know, having two Grimms.
有两个格林在我们身边
What?
怎么了
Nick can't see us anymore.
尼克看不见我们了
Oh, my God, he's blind?
我的天啊 他失明了
No, he can't see wesen.
不是 他看不见格林生物了
Wesen.
格林生物
He's not a Grimm anymore.
他不再是格林了
Oh, I got to sit down.
天啊 我得坐下来缓缓
This is terrible.
这真是太糟了
This is worse than I thought.
事情比我想的还要糟糕
You know, probably best
你现在最好
you don't tell anybody about this, okay?
不要告诉其他人 可以吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right.
对 你说的没错
A lot of wesen out there who would like to know he's
外面很多格林生物会很乐意知道
not what he used to be.
他不再是格林的
I got to get home and not tell anybody.
我得回家了 并且保守这个秘密
You got my money?
你把我的钱带来了吗
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样啊
Better. Man, you had me worried.
好多了 我担心死了
I mean, you were looking right at me and couldn't see me.
你就那样看着我 但是看不见我
I got to say, I was a little freaked.
我当时有点吓到了
What'd the doctor say?
医生怎么说
It's all good.
一切正常
What have we got, Wu?
吴 现在是什么情况
A city worker found the body this morning.
一个环卫工人今早发现了尸体
Dragged him out of the water.
他把尸体从水里拖出来
Body's pretty beat up.
死者生前被打得鼻青脸肿的
Looks like it's been in the water all night.
看上去他已经泡在水里一整晚了
Vic's name is Robert "Bang Bang" Moore.
死者的名字是"重击手"罗伯特·摩尔
"Bang Bang" was on his license?
"重击手"这名字真的印在他的驾照上吗
I didn't look at his license.
我不用看他的驾照
I arrested him on a DUI 100 years ago.
很久以前我抓到他酒醉驾驶
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表