剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That's pretty close to where Zack's body was found.
那个地方离扎克尸体的发现点挺近的
Well, let's see if she shows.
那就去看看她会不会出现吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is there a problem?
有事吗
Do you know a Zack Blumenthal?
请问你们认识扎克·布鲁门瑟尔吗
Yeah, I know him.
我认识
If you're looking for him, he hasn't shown up yet.
如果你们是在找他 他还没来
Well, I'm sorry, but Zack's dead.
抱歉 扎克已经死了
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
What do you mean, Zack's dead?
什么叫扎克已经死了
His body was found yesterday morning
他的尸体昨天早上
off one of the trails.
在山中小径下被人发现
Did he crash? What happened?
他摔下去了吗 发生了什么
We're still trying to figure that out.
我们还在调查
And we're hoping to talk to whoever saw him last.
我们想跟最后一个见到他的人谈谈
He was here for yesterday's ride.
他昨天还参加了骑行来着
We all saw him.
我们都看见他了
Anyone see him leave?
有人看见他离开吗
Yeah, I saw him leave. He went after Bella.
我看见了 他跟着贝拉走了
Is she here?
她在吗
No, haven't seen her today.
今天没看见她
Is this Bella?
这就是贝拉吗
Yes. Yeah, that's her.
是的 那就是她
Bella Turner.
贝拉·特纳
What was Zack's relationship with Bella?
扎克和她是什么关系
I don't think he had one.
没什么关系吧
Nobody does with her.
没人跟她在一起
What do you mean?
什么意思
She's nice, but she...
她人是很好 不过她
kind of keeps to herself.
她有点孤僻
She likes to ride more than she likes to hang out.
比起跟大家一起玩 她更喜欢骑车
She never hangs out.
她从来不跟我们一起玩
Any reason why Zack would have a bunch of pictures of her
你们知道为什么扎克在他家里
at his house?
放了一堆她的照片吗
Yeah, I think he's in love with her.
大概是因为他暗恋她吧
She never paid any attention to him.
可是她从来没有注意过他
You know where she lives?
你知道她住在哪里吗
No. I mean, she never really talks.
不知道 她不怎么跟我们说话
She's a real pedal masher.
只顾着骑车
Nobody knows where she lives, only where she works.
没人知道她住在哪 只知道她在哪上班
City Bikes on Ankeny?
也许在安克尼街的城市自行车
I'm gonna need to get you guys' names.
我要记录一下你们的名字
Wu, what do you got?
吴 查到什么了吗
Prelim tox report from the M.E.
法医办公室发来了初步毒理报告
Anything in Zack's medical records
扎克的医疗记录里
about lethal allergies?
有没有提到什么致命性的过敏
No, Zack Blumenthal
没有 扎克·布鲁门瑟尔
was killed by a toxin
是被一种毒素杀死的
that caused acute systolic heart failure.
这种毒素导致了急性心脏衰竭
Basically, this guy's heart broke.
可以说他是心碎而死的
However, this toxin doesn't really exist.
但是这种毒素并不存在
And by "Doesn't really exist," you mean what?
什么叫并不存在
It's most closely related
跟它最有关联的
to Phyllobates Terribilis,
是金色箭毒蛙
a frog from the Colombian jungles,
哥伦比亚丛林中的一种青蛙
but not exactly.
但是也不一定是它身上的
It's a batrachotoxin, which is only found
这是一种蟾毒素
in three poisonous frogs from Colombia
只在哥伦比亚的三种毒蛙
and three poisonous birds from Papua New Guinea.
还有巴布亚新几内亚的三种毒鸟身上有
And I'm not even gonna try to pronounce the name
我甚至都不想说
of said frogs and birds.
这些动物的全名
And let me just add one ounce of this poison
再补充一句一盎司这种毒素
kills 10,000 mice, 10 to 20 humans,
就能杀死一万只老鼠 十到二十个人
and 2 African bull elephants.
还有两头雄非洲象
How do I know this?
我是怎么知道的呢
I looked it up.
我在网上查了
So where did the poison that killed Zack come from?
杀死扎克的毒素到底是从哪里来的呢
I think it's got to be wesen.
我觉得肯定是格林生物
How did the M.E. explain it?
法医怎么解释的
She couldn't.
她解释不了
All right, we got a name for the woman in the photos.
我们查到了照片上女人的名字
It's Bella Turner.
贝拉·特纳
Got it. I'll run a background.
收到 我这就去查
Why hasn't Viktor called?
维克托为什么不打电♥话♥
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
You shouldn't worry about Viktor anymore.
你不用担心维克托
Well, you're awfully loyal.
你还真是忠心耿耿
I'm loyal to the family,
我只对家族效忠
not to any particular member.
而不是某个成员
Am I a member of that family?
我算是家族成员吗
Your child is.
你女儿算
I thought that's why we came here.
我以为我们来这里就是为了我女儿
Is anybody doing anything about finding her?
到底有没有人在找她
Believe me, the family knows how important she is.
相信我 皇室知道你女儿有多重要
The king is doing everything he can to--
国王正用尽全力
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yes?
是的
When?
什么时候
No.
不
We'll be ready.
我们会准备好的
Ready for what?
准备什么
Take care of this.
把东西收了
You might want to change
你应该去换衣服
into something more appropriate.
换一身正式一点的
Why?
为什么
Well, I wouldn't want to meet Prince Kenneth in a robe.
你可不想穿着浴袍见肯尼斯王子
Prince Kenneth? Do you know him?
肯尼斯王子 你认识他吗
By reputation.
听过他的名声
Well, what's he like?
人怎么样
Results.
只看结果的人
If Zack went after Bella, caught up with her,
如果扎克跟着贝拉走 并且赶上了她
are we thinking she's a witness to what happened
她会不会是个目击证人
or involved?
还是涉嫌其中
Might be either.
可能两者之一
What's the motive?
动机是什么
They supposedly had no relationship.
他们应该没有感情瓜葛
Maybe Zack thought they did.
也许扎克认为他们有
All right, before we go in,
好吧 在进去之前
are we thinking Bella's Wesen?
我们认为贝拉是格林生物吗
Well, could be.
可能是
If she is, we don't know what we're dealing with.
如果她是 我们也不知道要对付的是什么
Only way we'll know is if I get her to woge.
只有让她转化 我们才能知道
If she is, let me know?
如果她是 告诉我一声
If I pull my gun, that'll be a good indication.
如果我拔出枪 那就是个很好的提示
I'm calling for Bella Turner.
我来找贝拉·特纳
Yeah, she's right there.
她在那边
Bella Turner.
贝拉·特纳
Yeah.
我是
You know Zack Blumenthal?
你认识扎克·布鲁门瑟尔吗
Yeah, we're in the same cycling club.
认识 我们参加同一个自行车俱乐部
Why?
怎么了
Well, his body was found yesterday
昨天我们在其中的一条自行车车道
off of one of the biking trails.
发现了他的尸体
Oh, my God.
天呐
Zack's dead?
扎克死了吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
We were hoping you could help us figure that out.
我们正希望你能帮我们解开疑团
Me?
我
We talked to some of your cycling club.
我们和你自行车俱乐部的一些朋友聊过了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表