剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
这话说起来比做起来容易
She is a hexenbiest.
她可是个巫女
I know what she is.
我很清楚她是什么
It's from my mom.
是我妈发来的
"Got your message."
"收到"
There's an attachment.
还有个附件
Oh, my God. That's Diana.
我的天 是戴安娜
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
She looks so happy.
看起来好开心
Yeah, my mom's getting a chance to be a mom again.
我妈又有机会再当一次母亲了
I just got home.
我刚到家
Yeah, I can be there in ten minutes.
好 我十分钟内能到
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I got to go.
我得走了
You gonna be okay?
你会没事吧
I'll be fine.
没事
You know, be careful.
小心点
Hello. Rosalee Calvert.
喂 罗莎莉·卡弗特
Uh, yeah, she's-- she's right here.
她 她在呢
It's them, I think, the Council.
好像是他们 理事会的人
This is Rosalee Calvert.
我是罗莎莉·卡弗特
The Council has determined that you shall take no further action
理事会决定关于你之前的询问
with regard to your inquiry.
不要再深究了
The Council is aware of your relationship with the Grimm,
理事会知道你和格林的关系
who has interfered with the Council
那位格林已多次妨碍
on numerous occasions;
理事会的事务
therefore, you are advised not to assist him in any way.
因此 建议你不要以任何形式协助他
If there is any violation, penalties will be imposed.
如若不从 会对你施以处罚
There will be no further communication on this subject.
这件事到此为止
Got a pretty significant record, if you're interested,
如果你们有兴趣的话 这家伙案底很厚啊
but it's mostly vice stuff,
但大多是小罪
started pimping about six years ago,
从他第一条拉皮条诉讼来看
based on his first pandering charge.
大约六年前开始做这个了
Not sure who that belongs to yet.
还不知道这是谁的东西
Run the numbers, check for prints.
查一下手♥机♥号♥和指纹
I guess our bounty hunter hasn't left town.
看来赏金猎人没有离开
One of his girls was working the corner.
他手下一个姑娘在转角接客
She witnessed the attack.
她目击了袭击
Found her hiding behind a dumpster pretty freaked out.
我们发现她躲在垃圾箱后面 吓坏了
Not sure she's gonna be much help.
不确定她能派上什么用处
She is positive she just saw the devil in the flesh.
她确定看到了活生生的恶魔
Not that far from the truth.
跟真♥相♥也差不离嘛
Rosalee.
罗莎莉
We just heard back from the Council.
理事会刚给我们回电♥话♥了
It's not good, dude.
不太妙 兄弟
What did they say?
他们怎么说
They basically told us to stay out of their business.
他们基本就是在叫我们别管闲事
Like, totally out of it,
完全别插手
including not helping you.
包括不能帮助你
And they said there would be penalties
他们说 如果我们不听从
if we didn't comply.
就会对我们加以惩罚
So the Council sanctioned the kills.
所以是理事会下令杀的人
Whatever. Suffice it to say they know what's going on.
随便了 反正他们肯定知道这事
Well, we've got another body.
又有一具尸体了
Oh, God, Nick.
天哪 尼克
If this is a Wesen bounty hunter, he's still working.
如果是格林生物赏金猎人 那他还在工作
Look, you two stay out of this.
你俩别管这事
Let us deal with it.
让我们处理
And I'm sorry; I know this isn't a nice way
我很抱歉 我知道你们刚度蜜月回来
to come back from a honeymoon.
就遇上这种事很糟糕
Nick, seriously, you don't want to piss off the Wesen Council,
尼克 说真的 你不想惹恼格林生物理事会的
not any more than you already have.
你已经惹恼他们这么多次了
Can't you find somebody else to handle this one?
就不能另外找人处理这事吗
Well, you know that's not gonna happen.
你知道不可能的
I do. I do know that.
我知道
Be on your guard, okay?
小心点 好吗
If they're using a Marechaussee, killing is their business.
如果他们派的是宪兵 那他们就是要杀人
He's not gonna let you arrest him.
他不会让你逮捕他的
So just be careful, Nick.
所以小心点 尼克
Yeah.
好
We have a determination on Nicholas Burkhardt?
有对尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的决定了吗
Apparently.
有了
What have they decided?
他们的决定是什么
They decided he's interfered once too often.
他们认定他已多次横加阻挠
Do you agree with this decision?
你同意他们的决定吗
Unfortunately, no one is interested in my opinion.
不幸的是 没人对我的意见感兴趣
They're making a mistake.
他们这是在犯错
No one is interested in your opinion either.
也没人对你的意见有兴趣
"Toxicity report concludes the victims died
"毒性报告推断死者死于
"from an excessive dose of neurotoxins
"过量神经毒素
"and enzyme inhibitors associated
"以及酶抑制剂
with the family Buthidae, the closest match being"...
都与钳蝎科有关 成分最接近的是"
Scorpion venom.
蝎毒
We definitely got ourselves a manticore.
这绝对是狮蝎怪
Gentlemen, we have hit a little pay dirt:
先生们 有价值的线索
not one but two clear prints,
不是一枚 而是两枚清晰的指纹
one not belonging to the owner of the cell phone.
一枚并不属于手♥机♥主人
And we were able to get a match:
我们有了匹配
Mr. Jonathon Wilde from Archer City, Texas,
来自德州阿彻城的乔纳森·王尔德先生
two arrests, one for murder,
被捕两次 一次是因为凶杀
identified by witnesses, but charges were dropped
被目击者认出 但后来撤销了起诉
due to lack of evidence and no known association
因为缺乏证据 他与死者也没有
with his victims.
已知联♥系♥
How did the victim die?
死者是怎么死的
Neurotoxins and enzyme inhibitors
神经毒素和酶抑制剂
associated with Scorpions.
有关的是... 毒蝎
Okay, we've got our guy.
好了 就是他
What do we know?
都查到了些什么
Well, I did a little looking into this type of hit
我查了一下这类型的凶杀
and pulled up half a dozen scattered
调出了六起案件
from Bangor, Maine, to San Diego, California,
从缅因州班戈到加州圣地亚哥都有
all unsolved, but I did manage to find
都是悬案 但我找到了
motor vehicles registered to Wilde:
注册在王尔德名下的机动车
one for a motorcycle, one for a truck,
一辆摩托车 一辆卡车
APBs on both.
都发了全境通告
Make sure it goes wide in case he's on his way back to Texas.
范围扩大些 以防他在回德州的路上
At least this time we've got prints tying him to the scene.
至少这次我们有指纹将他和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来了
This is everything I know about Kelly Burkhardt.
我对凯利·伯克哈德就知道这么多
Only photos of her are over 20 years old.
她仅有的照片都是二十年前的了
There is no driver's license or passport in her name.
没有以她名字登记的驾照或护照
And the last documentation is of her death.
她最近一份文件是死亡证明
But she's still alive.
但她还活着
Very much so.
正是
She was last seen driving
最近一次有人见到她是开着
a 2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab,
一辆08年的福特F-250双排座
Oregon DOV 412,
俄勒冈牌照DOV412
registered to Juliette Silverton.
注册在朱丽叶·西弗敦名下
Burkhardt could be a long way away by now.
伯克哈德可能已经跑很远了
I'm sure that's what she'd like us to think.
她一定希望我们这么认为
Well, then, my gut feeling is that she's close by.
而我的直觉告诉我 她就在附近
She's got a six-month-old girl with her.
她还带着一个六个月大的孩子
If I find them, how do you want me to handle it?
如果我找到她们 你要我怎么处理
Just tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪就行
I don't want her to know she's been found.
我不想她知道她已经被发现了
See what I can do.
看看我能做什么吧
Just watch your moves.
行事小心
There's a lot of other interest in the same subject matter.
这件事还有其他人在关注
Oh, and, Sam, one more thing you should know.
山姆 还有一件事你得知道
What?
什么
She's a Grimm.
她是格林
Good to know.
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表