剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Position two secure.
位置二到位
Position three secure.
位置三到位
Home, sweet home.
舒适的家啊
He took down all our photographs.
他把我们的合照都拿下来了
Painful memories.
痛苦的回忆
How many ways in and out?
这里有多少个出入口
Front door, side door, back door.
前门 侧门和后门
Back door's in the kitchen.
后门在厨房♥里
This must be the computer you used to email his mother.
这就是你用来和他妈妈联♥系♥的电脑吧
Yes.
没错
Weston Steward had his head cut off here.
韦斯顿·斯图尔德在这被人砍了头
Sean was shot here.
肖恩在这里中枪
Such a happy home.
多么幸福的家啊
Good place to raise a family.
真是个组建家庭的好地方啊
Anything else I should be aware of?
有什么我该注意的事项吗
Not really.
没什么了
And what's upstairs?
楼上什么结构
Two bedrooms, two baths.
两间卧室 两间浴室
Let's have a look.
我们去看看吧
And this...
这里
was our bedroom.
就是我们以前的卧室
And this would be
而这里就是
where Nick and Adalind made their baby.
尼克和爱达玲造人的爱床了吧
It would.
是的
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
Yes.
有
If I'm going to be working with the royal family,
如果我要和皇室合作
you need to have a very clear understanding...
有一点你要非常清楚地明白
of just how valuable I can be.
我的价值
It's secure.
安全了
Why were you at Henrietta's?
你为什么去汉丽埃塔家
I've been having some problems lately.
最近我有一些麻烦
What kind of problems?
什么样的麻烦
I keep dreaming that I'm getting shot again.
我一直梦到有人再次对我开枪
It's been happening over and over.
一直不断地在重复
The scars on my chest, they--
我胸口上的伤疤
they start to bleed
开始出血
almost as though I did just get shot.
就像是我刚刚才中枪
Have you seen a doctor?
你有去看医生吗
Yeah, they can't find anything wrong with me.
有 他们查不出任何问题
I've been waking up in places,
我一直在不同的地方醒来
and I don't know how I got there.
但我却不知道是怎么去到的
So you're blacking out.
这么说你当时失去知觉了
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why I went to see Henrietta.
所以我去找汉丽埃塔
I was hoping she could tell me what was wrong.
希望她能给我些解答
What'd she tell you? Nothing!
她和你说了什么 什么也没说
It was a waste, so I left.
浪费时间 所以我走了
Look, I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe this killer is trying to make me think I'm going crazy.
也许凶手想让我以为自己疯了
What if he's gonna pin this murder on me?
如果他想把这起谋杀案嫁祸给我呢
Or what if-- what if he's drugging me?
又或是他给我下了药呢
Look, Captain, the best thing you can do right now
队长 现在你能做的就是
is get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
We've got an officer outside who'll stay here all night.
我们会安排警官整晚在门外留守的
Put your alarm on.
设好闹钟
Keep your phone with you.
手♥机♥别离身
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
If he's blacking out, anything could happen.
如果他当时失去知觉 那任何事都可能发生
Do we really think this Jack guy
你真的认为这个叫杰克的人
is following him, drugging him?
在跟踪他 给他下药吗
I don't know. Something doesn't sound right.
不知道 有些事不太对劲
Is it possible this thing is controlling him somehow?
他会不会是受控于某物呢
What if it's in him?
如果是在他体内呢
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
What am I looking for?
我要找些什么
Anybody shows up outside this house, we want to know about it.
任何出现在屋外的人 我们都要知道
Anyone comes out of the house, we want to know about that too.
任何从屋里出去的人 我们也要知道
Somebody after the Captain again?
又有人要加害队长吗
Maybe.
也许
We don't know yet.
暂时还不清楚
Adalind.
爱达玲
Nick, what's up?
尼克 什么事
Adalind would know.
爱达玲会知道
She would know what?
她会知道什么
What's going on with the Captain.
队长到底是怎么回事
All right.
好
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
You've been a bad boy, Sean.
你一直都是个坏孩子 肖恩
And it's only gonna get worse.
而且只会越变越坏
Hello?
喂
Bud, it's Nick. We need to talk to Adalind.
巴德 我是尼克 我们要找爱达玲
What's wrong? She's asleep.
怎么了 她睡着了
Do you want me to wake her up?
要我去叫醒她吗
No. Let me do it.
不 我来吧
Okay. How long will it take you to get here?
好 你多久能到这
There's--there's somebody at the door. What should I do?
有人敲门了 我该怎么做
Bud, it's us.
巴德 是我们
You almost gave me a heart attack.
你们差点把我吓出心脏病来
What's wrong? What's happening?
怎么了 出什么事了
Are we in trouble?
有麻烦了吗
No, Bud, everything's good.
没有 巴德 一切都挺好的
Where's Adalind?
爱达玲呢
Uh, first bedroom on the right,
右手边第一个房♥间里
down the hall.
走廊尽头
Oh, man, I'm out of breath.
天呐 我都喘不过气了
Are you getting enough sleep?
你有好好睡觉吗
Huh? Sleep?
睡觉
Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. No problem.
有啊 当然了 没问题
No, not really.
其实没有
I don't know how you guys do it,
我都不知道你们怎么过来的
living with all this tension all the time.
一直生活在这种紧张感之下
For one thing, we don't use bats.
有一点 我们不用球棒
What happened with Juliette?
朱丽叶怎么样了
She drank it, didn't she?
她喝了吧
It worked. I saved her.
成功了 我救了她
And now you're here to get rid of me.
你现在是来摆脱我的
Adalind, I'm not gonna hurt you.
爱达玲 我不会伤害你
Well, why not?
为什么不呢
If she's better, then--
如果她好转了 那...
It didn't work.
没有成功
What? It had to.
什么 不应该啊
It worked on me. I can't do anything anymore.
对我都有用了 我现在什么都做不了
She didn't drink it.
她没喝
Well, no wonder it didn't work.
难怪没用了
You got to get her to drink it.
你得让她喝了它呀
She destroyed it.
被她打碎了
Why?
为什么
Isn't this what she wanted?
这不是她想要的吗
Not anymore.
已经不是了
I don't understand.
我不明白
She likes what she is.
她喜欢她现在的样子
She likes the power.
她喜欢那种能力
She's not gonna give it up.
不愿意放弃它
So that's what you wanted to tell me.
你就是想来告诉我这个啊
That...
她...
And there's another problem.
还有一个麻烦
There's something wrong with Renard.
雷纳德不对劲
He keeps dreaming about being shot,
他一直做梦梦到自己被枪击
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表