剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, Theresa's been staying with us.
是的 泰丽莎一直住在我们家
Good thing you weren't here.
幸好你当时不在这里
She was. Did you see what happened?
她在 你看见发生什么事了吗
Yes.
看见了
She killed the shooter.
是她杀了那个枪手
What? The guy's head was cut off.
什么 那人的头可是被砍下来的
He tried to kill her after he shot the captain.
他杀了队长之后 还想杀了她
All right, we better get with Meacham and Pogue on this.
最好还是让米查姆和波格来处理这件事吧
Yeah, all right. Yeah.
是啊 好的 没错
They're inside.
他们在里面
You stay here. We're gonna talk to them first.
你留在这里 我们先去和他们谈谈
You okay? Sort of.
你还好吧 算是吧
This is where we found the captain.
这里就是我们发现队长的地方
Where's the shooter?
枪手呢
The rest of him's upstairs.
身体在楼上
Have you identified him? Yeah.
确认他的身份了吗 确认了
And it's gonna be a mess, 'cause he was an FBI agent.
这事会很麻烦的 因为他是个联邦探员
Name's Weston Steward.
名字叫韦斯顿·斯图尔德
He was carrying a Canadian passport with his picture
他带着一本上面有他照片的加拿大护照
and the name Walter Rathenau, along with a lot of Euros.
名字是华尔特·拉索 还带着许多欧元
He probably wasn't planning on sticking around.
他八成没准备在这里多待
So Theresa was staying in the guest room?
所以说泰丽莎是睡在客房♥吗
Yeah.
是的
There are bullet holes in the door.
门上有弹孔
And I found a book, kind of a weird book.
而且我还找到了一本蛮奇怪的书
I mean, is it her book?
是她的书吗
It's like a diary, really old,
像是本日记 很古旧
talk about cutting off people's heads.
上面说的都是些砍人脑袋的事
But they're not really people.
但也不是真的人啦
They have really strange names.
那些东西的名字都很奇怪
Yeah, the book's mine.
是啊 那本书是我的
It's been handed down in my family for a long time.
已经在我家里传了好几代了
What kind of book is it?
那是什么书啊
Just a bunch of stories.
就是些故事而已
Really weird ones.
都是很奇怪的故事啊
Hey, Burkhardt, Hank.
伯克哈德 汉克
Last place we expected to get a case like this.
真没想这样一宗案子居然会发生在这里
You weren't here when it happened, right?
事情发生的时候你不在这里是吧
We were at a wedding.
我们当时在参加婚礼
And you were with him?
你和他在一起吗
Since about 3:00.
下午三点左右就在一起了
You know why Captain Renard was here?
你知道为什么雷纳德队长要到这里来吗
Could have been a case we were working on.
有可能是因为我们正在办的一个案子
You know anything about this Weston Steward
你知道任何关于韦斯顿·斯图尔德的事吗
or why he shot the captain?
或者他杀队长的原因
No.
不知道
Got any idea who killed the shooter?
那知道是谁杀了枪手吗
He didn't cut off his own head.
他的头可不是他自己砍下来的
That would be Theresa. She was staying here.
是泰丽莎干的 她住在这里
It was self-defense.
是为了自卫
He tried to attack her after he shot the captain.
他杀了队长之后还试图攻击她
She called 911, then came and got us.
她打了911 然后过来找我们
We'll need to talk to her.
我们需要和她谈谈
She got a last name?
她姓什么
Rubel. And she's waiting outside.
鲁贝尔 她在外面等着呢
Hey, maybe it'd be better if I just got out of here.
也许我还是直接离开这里比较好
No, I think that would be worse.
不 我觉得那样会更糟
Just remember what Nick told you.
你就记住尼克和你说的
Hey, Juliette. Hey.
你好啊朱丽叶 你好
Theresa, these are Detectives Pogue and Meacham.
泰丽莎 这是波格和米查姆警探
They just need to ask you a few questions.
他们只是要问你几个问题
Okay.
好的
We just want you to walk us through what happened.
我们就是希望你能给我们讲讲发生了什么
We got company.
有人来了
FBI. It's about time.
联调局 来的正是时候
FBI? What are they doing here?
联调局 他们来干什么
The guy you killed used to be a federal agent.
你杀掉的那个人以前是名联邦探员
What? He was a bad guy.
你说什么 他是个坏人
And we need to deal with this.
我们得处理好这件事
You cannot run.
你不能跑
The nature of our defensive resources...
我们防御资源的本质...
Alexandra. Do I know you?
亚历山德拉 我们认识吗
You're supposed to be in Paris.
你应该还在巴黎才对
Henry? Are you all right?
亨利 你没事吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Who...
你
Oh, my God.
天哪
You were supposed to come home tomorrow.
你应该明天才回家的
I'm Special Agent Chavez.
我是特别探员查瓦兹
This is Special Agent Rosten.
这位是特别探员罗斯顿
The detectives have filled us in on some of what happened.
警探们已经告知我们大概的事情经过
Detective Burkhardt,
伯克哈德警探
we understand that this is your house,
根据了解 这是你的房♥子
and you were not here at the time of the attack?
当袭击发生的时候 你并不在现场
That is correct.
是的
But Miss Rubel was staying here?
但是鲁贝尔小姐在是吗
In our upstairs guest room.
对 在我们楼上的客房♥
Walk us through what happened.
现场走一遍说说当时的情况吧
I should come along with you.
我应该跟你们一起去
That won't be necessary.
我看没这个必要
She can handle this, Nick.
她能应付得了 尼克
What if she gets tripped up on a detail?
如果她在某个细节上被问住了呢
We've got to let them do their job.
我们得让这些人做他们的工作
Can't let it look like we had anything to do with it.
别让人觉得我们与此事有牵连
They're gonna want formal statements.
他们需要正式的口供
Then you're gonna have to go into the precinct.
那你就得去警局
I don't want you staying here alone.
我不想把你一个人留在这里
No, I'm not leaving. It's our house.
我不会走的 这是我们的房♥子
Okay, he--he opened the door and was leaving, and then--
好吧 他当时开门正准备走 然后
and then I heard these sounds,
然后我听到了声音
and--and I didn't know what they were until he fell back
直到他倒在房♥间地板上
into the room on the floor.
我才知道是怎么回事
What happened then?
然后呢
I looked up and saw the guy with the gun.
我抬起头 看见那人拿着枪
And he saw me, so I ran, and he shot.
他也看见了我 我开始跑 他开了枪
That's the bullet hole.
弹孔在那里
Had you ever seen the man who shot at you before?
你以前见过这个人吗
No.
没有
What happened next?
后来发生了什么
Well, I ran up the stairs, and he came after me.
我跑上楼 他追上来了
I ran in here,
我跑到这个房♥间里
and I shut the door, and I grabbed the chair.
关上门 搬起椅子
I-I put it against the door.
用椅子把门堵上
Then he shot, so I jumped back, and I hit my head there,
接着他又开枪 我往后跳 撞到了头
and then I fell back somewhere around here.
然后我就在这附近跌倒了
And by the time I was getting up,
等到我爬起来的时候
he was already coming through the door.
他已经把门弄开了
Where'd you get the machete?
你从那里弄到这把弯刀的
It was on the chair.
当时它就在椅子上
He was coming after me, so I just--
他就要冲过来了 所以我
I shoved him into the hallway and--
我把他推到走廊
and closed my eyes, and I swung as hard as I could.
闭上眼 拿着刀尽力朝他挥去
You always keep a machete in your room?
你一直把弯刀放在你的房♥间里
It's not mine. It's Nick's.
不是我的 刀是尼克的
Detective Burkhardt's.
是伯克哈德警探的
How long have you been staying here?
你待在这里多久了
A few weeks.
几周吧
We're gonna need you to come down to the precinct
我们需要你去一趟警局
and make a formal statement.
录一份正式的口供
We can't afford to have her elected.
我们不能让她当选
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表