剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Grimm...
《格林》前情提要
What I saw
我看见的
felt real.
感觉很真实
Nobody sees the world the same way.
人们眼中的世界都不一样
What is it?
这是什么
A wolfsangel. Why?
狼之钩 为什么
The Secundum Naturae Order Nam Wesen.
是保护自然秩序格林生物协会
To them,
对他们来说
inter-marriage is a crime against man and nature.
异族通婚就是反人性反自然的犯罪
What's wrong? Just a little bit of nausea.
怎么了 有一点恶心
It's not a big deal, it's just happened a couple times.
不是什么大事 已经有好几次了
Are you possibly pregnant?
有没有可能是怀孕了
Fever's down,
烧退了
less achy.
疼痛减轻了
She should be okay in a couple of days.
再过几天就好了
Make sure she stays in bed and hydrated.
保证卧床休息 补充水分
Our flight's in a couple hours.
再有几小时飞机就起飞了
We got to get going.
我们得出发了
Just a couple of more patients.
再看几个病人
We're going to miss the plane.
我们会误机的
Gracias, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
We can't rid the entire world of disease in one trip, Diego.
一次出诊治不好全世界的病 迪亚戈
It's gonna take at least two.
至少得两次
It will be nice to sleep in my own bed.
快能睡自己的床了 真好
Actually, it'll just be nice to sleep...
其实能睡我就已经满足了
and to be back home and to see my beautiful wife.
还能回家见到我漂亮的老婆
Okay, can you not rub in the wife part?
行了 别提你老婆了
Quit breaking up with your girlfriend.
那你别和你女朋友分手啊
I won't miss the mosquitoes.
我可不会想这里的蚊子
Yeah, well, they'll miss me.
可是蚊子会想我
Bienvenido, mi amor.
欢迎回家 亲爱的
You were gone too long this time.
这次你去的太久了
I'm not letting you leave again.
再也不让你走了
Fine by me.
求之不得
So how was it?
怎么样
Sisyphean.
忙成狗了
You were just pushing rocks up a hill?
你去当挑山工了吗
Seems like.
差不多
Have you had any sleep?
睡觉了没
Yeah.
睡了
I don't remember when,
不记得什么时候睡的
but I did have some.
不过确实睡了一会
Listen, the next time you do this,
下次出差的时候
you got to take better care of yourself.
你要照顾好自己
You look exhausted.
你累坏了
I sort of feel like it too,
我感觉也是
but you are making me feel better already.
但是看到你我就好多了
Are you hungry? I made lasagna.
饿了吗 我做了意大利面
Italian? Good.
意大利面 太好了
No more arroz y frijoles.
不要米饭和豆子
And after you eat, I'm putting you right to bed.
吃完就送你上♥床♥休息
As long as you're coming with me.
只要你跟我一起
The big one or the medium one?
大的还是小的
How much are we gonna be wearing?
我们要穿多少件衣服
I mean, this is a honeymoon.
我们是去度蜜月
I'm bringing the big one, just in case we buy stuff.
我要带大的 万一买♥♥点什么呢
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
My old camera.
我的老相机
That doesn't really narrow it down.
说了等于白说
Yeah, but this is my uncle's 1935
这是我叔叔的1935年
Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Leica DRP
恩斯特·徕茨威兹拉莱卡DRP相机
with a Wetzlar Summar 5-centimeter lens.
还有威兹拉♥萨♥默50mm镜头
T.M.I.
不知所言
Sorry.
不好意思
But we cannot succumb to digital on our honeymoon.
但是我们的蜜月不能用数码相机
Where'd you last see it?
上次在哪见到的
Wherever I put it, which is why I can't find it.
不知道 所以我找不到了
Honey, don't worry. We'll find it.
亲爱的 别担心 会找到的
I know. It's just--I don't know.
我只是不知道
You don't know what?
不知道什么
I just--I wish we could leave on a trip
我只想我们在度蜜月的时候
and not feel like something's gonna go horribly wrong
不用担心我们没在的期间
while we're gone.
有没有出什么事
Well, on the "glass half full" side,
如果不是这么乐观的话
we won't be here.
我们也不会决定去度蜜月
Hey, if you and I don't make time to go on this honeymoon,
如果我们不抽时间去度蜜月的话
then we will always find a reason not to go on it.
那么我们总会找到不去的理由
I know, but But what?
我知道 但是... 但是什么
Other people don't have reasons
其他人的理由又不是
like scalp-coat-wearing madmen
碰到穿着头皮大衣的疯子
or the zombie apocalypse.
或是僵尸天启
Or hexenbiest hell.
还有巫女地狱
Right, or the umkippen.
对 还有过度转化
See, and we're just getting started.
看到了吗 我们又开始了
Look, we have to trust that
我们得相信他们
they have this under control without us.
没有我们也能够摆平此事
I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
Yeah.
是的
You know, I can't remember the last time we did this.
我都忘了上次咱们这样是什么时候了
What--Eat takeout and drink beer?
什么 吃外卖♥♥喝啤酒吗
Don't we do this, like, four times a week?
我们不是每周四次吗
No. Have the house to ourselves.
我说的是家里只有我们的时候
Oh, yeah.
对
Hey, this is exactly what we were eating
麻烦鬼来我们家第一晚
the first night Trubel was here.
我们吃的就是这个
Guess we're kind of empty nesters.
看来咱们成了空巢老人
I hope she's okay.
希望她好好的
She's fine.
她没事
I'm gonna miss her.
我会想她的
Me too.
我也是
But if she was here, we wouldn't have enough food.
但是如果她在的话 吃的就不够了
That is true.
这话没错
What are we gonna do now that we have the whole refrigerator to ourselves?
冰箱全归我们了 我们该怎么办
And the house.
还有房♥子
Let me think.
让我想想
Hey, come on. Stop it.
过来 停下
It's just a squirrel.
一只松鼠而已
Panchito!
潘奇多
Panchito!
潘奇多
Nicholas Burkhardt's mother is dead.
尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的母亲死了
Officially, that is...
官方记录是这么显示的
just as the accident was reported
正如21年前纽约的一份报纸上
in a New York newspaper 21 years ago,
报道的事故一样
bodies burned beyond recognition,
尸体被烧得无法辨认
and because the heads were missing,
由于头部不见了
dental records could not be obtained.
相关的牙科记录也找不到
Well, the woman who took me and my baby to Nick's house
把我和孩子带到尼克家的
was Nick's mother,
就是尼克的母亲
and she definitely had her head.
她的头还好好的呢
So she's been excellent at covering her tracks.
看来她很擅长掩盖行踪
Better than excellent.
何止是擅长
No one has been able to discover anything
自从她死之后 没人发现
about her since her death, or if they have,
有关她的任何消息 也许有人发现了
they haven't lived to tell about it.
但他们都被杀了
Except Adalind, of course.
当然 爱达玲除外
Well, I wasn't trying to kill her.
我当时又没想杀她
Perhaps you should have.
也许你应该杀了她
You'd still have your child.
那样你还能拥有你的孩子
Would I?
我能吗
Probably not, but that's beside the point.
也许不能 但这不是重点
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表