剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Dad?
爸爸
Andy?
安迪
Dad, where are you?
爸爸 你在哪里
I'm at the store.
我在店门口
I got to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
What's the matter?
什么事
It got all screwed up.
一切都搞砸了
What?
什么
It's hard to explain,
很难说清楚
but I messed up, Dad, and I am sorry.
但是我搞砸了 爸爸 我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
非常抱歉
I never meant for anybody to get hurt.
我没想让任何人受伤害
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm the reason that they died.
他们是因我而死的
I should have told them to go home.
我应该让他们回家的
Andy, I'm meeting with Lieutenant Johnson,
安迪 我要去见约翰逊警督
one of the police arson investigators.
是警方纵火案的调查警官
They know who did it. It was Charles Laney.
他们知道是谁干的了 是查尔斯·莱尼
No. Listen, I'm coming down there.
不 我马上过来
I'm gonna tell you everything.
我会把一切都告诉你
Hello?
有人吗
Lieutenant Johnson?
约翰逊警督
Mr. Harrison?
哈里森先生
Yes.
是我
I'm Lieutenant Johnson.
我是约翰逊警督
Oh, right.
好的
I just spoke to my son.
我刚跟我儿子通过电♥话♥
He's gonna meet us here. I hope that's all right.
他会来这里和我们会合 希望你不介意
Oh, that's fine.
没关系
Please, follow me.
请跟我来
At first, we thought it was an electrical fire,
刚开始 我们以为是电气火灾
but it's more complicated than that.
但其实远比那个要复杂
What do you mean?
什么意思
It was made to look like a short started it.
是有人故意让大家以为是因为短路造成的火灾
Then what did?
那不然是什么呢
This.
这个
You're probably asking yourself,
你可能会自问
"Now, how does he do that?"
"他是怎么做到的"
Where's your dad? Why?
你♥爸♥爸呢 怎么了
Because the man he hired to burn down your building
那个他找来烧掉你们店的人
is gonna kill him.
要杀他
No, you're wrong We don't have time to argue.
不 你们弄错了 我们没时间跟你吵
Where is he? He's at the building.
他人呢 在楼里
I-I was just on my way to meet him.
我正要去见他
He's with one of your arson investigators.
他和你们的一个纵火案调查人员在一起
Who?
谁
He said his name was Lieutenant Johnson.
他说名字叫约翰逊警督
We don't have a Lieutenant Johnson in arson.
纵火组没有一个叫约翰逊警督的
It's got to be Barso,
肯定是巴索
and he's got his dad, and I'm telling you, guys,
他已经抓了他爸爸 要我说
he's gonna kill him.
他会杀了他的
Oh, my God.
天呐
Look, Barso's not after my dad. He wants me.
巴索要找的不是我爸爸 而是我
Look, my dad didn't hire anybody.
我爸没有找任何人
Our lawyer introduced me to Barso.
我们的律师把巴索介绍给我
Nobody was supposed to get hurt.
本来不应该有人员伤亡的
You hired Barso? Yes.
是你找的巴索 对
Well, that didn't turn out so good.
结果不是很好啊
He just killed your lawyer.
他刚刚杀了你们的律师
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Get him in the car.
把他带进车里
Rosalee. We got what you need.
罗莎莉 你们要的东西弄好了
And we think we figured out how to apply it.
我们觉得已经想到使用方法了
You want to come by and get it?
你们要过来取吗
No, we need you to bring it. Where?
不 你们给我们带过来 哪里
You don't know your son hated this store?
你不知道你儿子很讨厌这家店吗
He didn't want to spend the rest of his life in this place.
他不想把下半辈子都耗在这里
See, that's the problem with you parents.
这就是你们这些做父母的问题
You're always pushing your dreams onto your kids.
总是把自己的梦想强加给孩子
My son didn't hire you.
我儿子才没有雇你
Then why would I be here?
那我怎么会在这里呢
I don't burn up buildings for fun.
我可不会为了好玩烧房♥子
This is a business.
这是工作
Just like yours.
跟你们的一样
You sure you're okay to be here?
你确定可以来这里
Yeah, I'm okay.
确定
You get the stuff fixed up? Yeah, it's ready.
你们把东西准备好了吗 好了
We can't use it till he woges.
在他转化后才能用
Well, how are we gonna get it onto him?
那我们要怎么弄到他身上呢
It's not very high-tech, but we think it'll work.
虽然不是很高科技 但我们觉得可行
Water guns? Are you serious?
水枪 真的假的
They shoot a long way.
它们可以射很远
Plus, he won't be expecting it, we hope.
而且我们想他也料不到
Not a lot of options.
没多少选择
We need to get your dad out of there first.
我们得先把你♥爸♥爸救出来
You're gonna use toys against this guy?
你们要用玩具来对付这家伙
He's a killer. Are you crazy?
他是凶手 你们疯了吗
I'm gonna go get my dad.
我自己去救我爸爸
Hey, you're not going anywhere.
你哪也不能去
I'll read you your rights later.
稍后我给你科普一下你的权利
All right, we're gonna have to distract Barso
我们要分散巴索的注意力
so we can get Harrison out.
好救出哈里森
Give me your badge. Why?
把你的警徽给我 为什么
Just give me your badge. He knows me.
给我就是了 他认识我
I'm gonna be the last person he expects to see in there.
他肯定想不到会在里面见到我
Give me the badge. I'll take the heat, so to speak.
把警徽给我 也就是说由我来吸引他的注意力
Just don't take too long.
不过别拖太久
Andy should be here any minute.
安迪马上就要到了
Wonder if he'll tell you the truth.
很好奇他会不会告诉你真♥相♥
You're insane.
你疯了
You just think that 'cause you don't know me.
你这么想是因为你不了解我
Been a long time, Barso.
好久不见了 巴索
Remember me?
还记得我吗
I almost caught you when you burned down
你烧毁康斯托克大楼那次
the Comstock building.
差点就被我抓住了
Burning down buildings,
烧毁建筑
that's one thing.
是一回事
Killing people, that's just plain sloppy.
杀人可就太让人不齿了
You know, I used to think that
我以前觉得
you were good at what you did.
你还蛮擅长做这事的
I'm really not concerned with what you think.
你怎么想的我一点都不在乎
You should be,
你应该在乎
because I know what you are.
因为我知道你是什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
I guess being an excandesco means
我想做一个怒火怪意味着
you don't have to worry about being cold.
你都不必担心自己被冷着
Not really.
也不是那么回事
All right, you just stay where you are.
你就待着别动
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You almost caught me once,
你差点抓住过我一次
but remember what happened then?
但还记得之后发生了什么吗
Come on over.
来啊
Arrest me, bauerschwein.
来抓我啊 猪妖
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm not gonna put up a fight.
我不会反抗的
If you're waiting for Andy, he's not coming.
如果你在等安迪 他不会来了
What'd that idiot do, confess?
那个白♥痴♥做了什么 坦白了吗
Orson, we got him!
奥尔森 我们救到人了
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
It's over, Barso.
结束了 巴索
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表