剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You're a Grimm!
你是格林
That's why I wanted you to talk.
所以我才叫你好好说话
Forget the talk, Bud.
不必说了 巴德
No, no, no! Don't kill me!
不不 别杀我
Why not?
理由呢
Not good enough!
这个回答不够好
Wait! What if-- what if he promises
等等 如果他保证
not to bother Burkhardt ever? You could do that, right?
再也不骚扰伯克哈德呢 你做得到吧
Right. Yes, I promise.
做得到 我保证
I don't believe him. No, no, no, no, no!
我不相信他 不不不
I promise! He threatened you too, Bud.
我保证 他也威胁过你 巴德
No, I didn't mean that either. Yeah, it's all right.
不 我那不是故意的 没关系的
I won't bother anybody. I swear.
我发誓不会再骚扰任何人
Oh, that was close.
差点就砍到了
Next time, it'll be closer.
下次这刀就会砍在你脖子上
'Cause if any of your other friends get the same idea,
因为如果你的任何一个朋友有同样的想法
they won't be as lucky as you.
他们就不会像你这么走运了
Make sure they know it.
去广而告之吧
That was great. It couldn't have gone better, right?
这样做很好 好得不能再好了吧
That won't end it. There'll be others.
事情不会就这样结束的 肯定还会再发生
Should've cut off his head.
我就该把他的头砍下来
Ava came to me right after she started having
爱娃的精神病开始发作时
psychotic episodes.
她就来找过我
Over the last few weeks, they've become more and more frequent.
这几周 发作频率越来越高
Are all the encounters the same?
每次的遭遇都一样吗
Her descriptions of the wolf are consistent and detailed.
她对那匹狼的描述前后一致且详尽
Do you think that she sees this wolf?
你认为她能看到这只狼吗
I have no doubt. We've tried several combinations
毫不怀疑 我们试了好几种
of antipsychotics. None proved effective.
抗精神病药物的组合 没一种奏效
Do you intend to charge Ava with a crime?
你们打算起诉爱娃肇事吗
We haven't made that determination.
我们还没作出决定
Well, if you do, I will testify that she was
如果你们要起诉她 我会证明事发当时
mentally incompetent at the time of the accident,
她因精神障碍影响 意识不能自主
and in my judgment, she should be institutionalized
我的意见是 她应该进精神病院
rather than incarcerated.
而不是被监禁
I asked Ava to draw the wolf,
我叫爱娃把狼画了下来
and I will present her drawings as evidence.
我会把绘图作为呈堂证供
In any case, I recommend that she remain hospitalized
总之 我建议她继续住院治疗
until we know that she's no longer a danger to herself
直到我们确信她不会再伤害自己
or others.
或其他人
Okay, Dad, you're home.
老爸 你回家了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I heard something. Downstairs.
我听到楼下有动静
He's here! Get him.
他在这里 抓住他
These are interesting. Who drew these?
这些画真有意思 是谁画的
A woman we think is being stalked by a wesen,
一个女人画的 怀疑她被格林生物跟踪
uh, sort of like a blutbad.
有点像狼人的格林生物
No, no, no. This is not a blutbad.
不不 这不是狼人
Blutbaden are just one branch of a pretty huge family tree.
狼人只是相当巨大的族谱中的一个支系
There's all kinds of canid wesen,
有各种各样的犬科格林生物
from the Russian with the volkodlak
从来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的活尸
to the Spanish lob hombre.
到西班牙野狼
This particular fellow is a luison,
这个特定的支系叫做尖耳狼
South American in origin, you can tell by the ears.
起源于南美洲 从耳朵就能看出来
It's a dead giveaway.
这是铁证
So you think a luison is involved?
你们认为这案子和尖耳狼有关吗
This woman's very wealthy.
这名女子非常地富有
It could be her husband is trying to drive her mad.
也有可能是她丈夫试图把她逼疯
He's doing a really good job.
这点他倒是做得很成功
She's about to be institutionalized.
她就快进精神病院了
And you can't tell her the truth, of course,
而你当然也不能和她说实话
because that'd sound even crazier
因为这样会让她觉得
than what she already thinks.
自己的精神更不正常
Are you sure the husband is the luison?
你确定她的丈夫是尖耳狼吗
No, and there's no way I can find out.
不确定 我看不出来
And if we don't find out,
如果我们不能确认
there's nothing we can do for her.
就什么也帮不了她
You want me to take a look?
要我去看看吗
I hate to ask. You didn't.
我不想求你 你没有
I'm volunteering. Griffin.
是我主动提出的 我是格里芬
Got it, thanks.
收到 谢谢
Ava's doctor. She's awake, the one who drew those.
爱娃的医生 打来说画画的人醒了
Want me to come with you guys, 'cause--
要我和你们一起去吗 因为
No, we should talk to her first.
不用 我们应该先和她问话
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ava,
爱娃
these are the detectives I told you about.
这两位是我和你提到过的警探
Are you here to arrest me?
你们是来逮捕我的吗
No, ma'am. We have a few questions.
不是 太太 我们有几个问题想问你
I don't even remember hitting that poor man.
我都不记得开车撞到那个可怜人了
I'm so sorry.
十分抱歉
What do you remember?
那你记得些什么
Dr. Burn said she talked to you about what I see.
伯恩医生说她把我见到的东西告诉你们了
The wolf. Yes.
那只狼 是的
I had one of my episodes. He was there.
我病发时 他也在
In the house? Yes.
在屋里吗 是的
I tried to get away from him,
我想摆脱他
but he made me drink, and...
但是他逼我喝东西
That's when the glass broke, and then I ran outside,
就在砸碎杯子时 我跑了出去
but he was already there.
可是他却已经等在外面
Gabriel tried to stop me, but the wolf was in the car,
加百利想要阻止我 但是狼就在车里
and I had to get away.
我不得不开车
So one moment the wolf was in your house,
所以前一分钟狼还在你屋里
next thing he was in your car?
下一分钟却出现在你车里
He's everywhere. I can't get away from him.
他无处不在 我逃不出他的魔爪
I know I'm losing my mind.
我知道我得了失心疯
Ava. I am.
爱娃 我是疯了
People don't see wolves.
没人会看到狼
They don't talk to wolves.
也没人和狼说话
What does he say to you?
他和你说了什么
Is this really necessary?
真的有必要问这些吗
I want to tell them.
我想告诉他们
He pretends to be kind, but I know he's lying.
他假装友善 但我知道他在说谎
Everyone tells me that the wolf isn't real,
大家都和我说那狼不是真的
that he's all in my head,
只是我脑子里臆想出来的
but he's real to me,
但对我来说却很真实
and I know he's trying to kill me,
我知道他想杀我
and I know he will.
也知道他最终会杀掉我
I am not going to let that happen.
我不会让他得逞的
I think this is enough for now.
我想问话应该到此结束了
Thank you.
谢谢
Gabriel's records claim he has a medical degree
记录显示加百利获得了
from the University of Sao Paulo,
圣保罗大学的医学学位
ran a private practice in Rio for 15 years,
在里约开了十五年的私人诊所
and got his green card when he married Ava eight months ago.
八个月前和艾娃结婚拿到绿卡
He has no criminal record in Brazil,
他在巴西没有犯罪记录
at least not one that we've been able to find.
起码我们没有找到那些记录
Ava's the sole heir to her family's import/export business
艾娃家经营巴西埃斯佩兰萨进出口公♥司♥
Esperazar Brazil.
她是唯一继承人
I don't have an exact figure, but it's worth about 50 mil.
我没有准确数字 但公♥司♥市值约五千万
So we're thinking Gabriel is involved
所以我们认为加百利有嫌疑
because he has the most to gain.
是因为他是最大受益人
Only problem is, Gabriel tried to stop her,
问题是加百利尝试阻止她
and when she drove away, the wolf was in her car.
而且她开车离开时 那只狼是在车上
So either he's innocent, or he's working with somebody.
要么他是无辜的 要么就是他有同谋
There's a hearing tomorrow
明天会有个听证会
to determine whether Gabriel gets control of her estate.
将决定加百利能否掌控她财产
So you have to confirm whether or not Gabriel is a luison?
你们要确认加百利究竟是不是尖耳狼
Yeah.
没错
You gonna use Theresa?
你们需要泰丽莎吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表