剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We're working together now.
现在我们一起合作了
We trust one another.
我们彼此信任
Don't we?
不是吗
We do.
是的
So how do we find my baby?
我们要怎样找到我的孩子
Well, the last anyone saw her was in Portland.
最后看见她的人在波特兰
Victims were found this morning around 5:00 A.M.
死者们是今早五点左右
by a neighbor.
被邻居发现的
"Victims"? There's more than one?
"死者们" 不止一个死者吗
Victim one, who has been identified
第一名死者 经确认
as Justin Murray,
名叫贾斯汀·穆雷
was taking his dog, victim two,
和他的狗 也就是第二名死者
on what appears to be a late-night or early-morning walk
遭到袭击的时候
when they were attacked.
正在深夜或者凌晨散步
No witnesses yet, but we do have a lot of neighbors
暂时没有找到目击者 但是很多邻居都说
who said they heard what they described
他们听到的声音
as growling and screaming.
可以用咆哮和尖叫来形容
Seems like their throats
看起来他们的喉咙
are ripped open and the blood drained,
被撕开 血也被吸干了
judging by the fact there's not a lot of blood on the ground.
因为地上没有什么残留血迹
Looks like something bit into his neck.
就像是有东西咬破了他的喉咙
And by "something" you mean?
这个"东西"指的是什么
Not your average gunshot, stabbing, bludgeoning.
不是平常那种枪击 捅刀或者重击
I'm not sure I understand what average
我已经搞不懂这座城市里
is anymore in this city,
还有什么是平常的了
not that I have any opinion that makes sense,
倒不是说我都能理解这些事
cause, you know, I'm ready to go with vampire or wolfman.
我反正做好准备 调查吸血鬼或者狼人了
Do I sound a little stressed? Doesn't matter.
我听起来是不是有点神经质 无所谓了
Anyway, neighbor found them this morning,
总之 今早发现他们的邻居
recent immigrant from Ecuador,
是从厄瓜多尔来的新移♥民♥
Manuel Fierros.
曼纽尔·菲洛斯
Mr. Fierros.
菲洛斯先生
Yes?
你好
This is Detective Burkhardt and Detective Griffin.
这两位是伯克哈德警探和格里芬警探
They want to ask you a few questions.
他们想问你几个问题
You found the body?
是你发现的尸体
I find them muy temprano, is early.
我今早发现的他们
I call 911.
我报♥警♥了
I see run, walk him every night with his dog.
我每晚都看见他带着狗散步
Do you live in the neighborhood?
你住在这里吗
I living with my cousin.
我和我表兄住在一起
Did you see anything else unusual,
你有看见任何不寻常的事吗
any other people or cars driving by?
有没有可疑的人或车子经过
No, I think that's it, but I hear him scream.
不 我什么都没看到 但我听到他尖叫
I was asleep, and I hear him.
我本来在睡觉 然后听到他的声音
I come outside and find him, them muertos.
出门一看 发现他们已经死了
All right, thank you, Mr. Fierros.
好的 谢谢你 菲洛斯先生
If you can think of anything else, please...
如果你还能记起别的 请...
But I know.
但我知道
What? I know what kill him.
什么 我知道是什么杀了他
You said you didn't see what happened.
你说了你没有目击事情经过
I did not see.
我是没看到
I know.
可我知道
You see this? Blood of man and animal.
看到了吗 人和动物的血
It's el chupacabra.
这是吸血怪干的
Excuse me? Chupacabra?
不好意思 吸血怪
The urban legend chupacabra, that chupacabra?
都市传说里的那个吸血怪吗
Only chupacabra kill like this.
只有吸血怪会这么杀人
Where were you? I woke up, and you were gone.
你去哪了 我醒来的时候你都不在了
I couldn't sleep. I didn't know where you went.
我睡不着 我不知道你去哪了
I tried calling you on your cell, but you left it here.
我试过打你的手♥机♥ 但是你把手♥机♥落在家里
I needed to get some fresh air, so I went for a walk.
我需要新鲜空气 所以去散步了
Without shoes?
连鞋都不♥穿♥吗
I didn't go far.
我没有走很远
Do you know what happened back there?
你知道出什么事了吗
Somebody killed Justin.
有人杀了贾斯汀
Oh, God. Do they know who?
天呐 他们知道是谁干的吗
I don't know. I don't--I don't think so.
我不知道 我觉得他们还没查出来
I'm just so glad you're back here.
我很开心你终于回来了
Don't ever do that to me again.
别再这样对我了
I'm sorry, Belem. I won't.
抱歉 贝伦 我不会了
Have you had any sleep?
你有睡过吗
Yeah. I'm okay, just jet-lagged.
我没事 只是有点时差反应
I got to get ready for work.
我得准备上班了
Maybe you should take a day off.
也许你该休息一天
Would if I could.
要是可以就好了
Our victim, Justin Murray,
死者贾斯汀·穆雷
moved to Portland from New York seven years ago.
七年前从纽约搬来波特兰
Arrest for vandalism.
因为破坏公物被捕
Other than that, he's clean.
除此之外 他没犯什么事
No gang affiliations, no known enemies.
没加入什么黑帮 也没什么仇人
So we believe the witness, Mr. Fierros?
所以菲洛斯先生说的是真的
We're dealing with a chupacabra?
我们要抓的是吸血怪
Do we know what a chupacabra is?
我们知道吸血怪是什么吗
No, we don't.
不知道
Well, somebody does.
有人知道
According to this, the word "chupacabra"
根据这上面写的 "吸血怪"
comes from the Spanish chupar, meaning "to suck",
源自西班牙语里的"吮吸"
and cabra, meaning "goat".
和"山羊"
Goat sucker.
吸羊血的怪物
We've had worse.
我们对付过更恶心的
Its name comes from the belief
之所以得来这个名字 是因为
that this creature attacks livestock and drinks its blood.
这种生物袭击家畜然后吸干它们的血
So we're dealing with a wesen.
所以我们要抓的是格林生物
I hope so.
但愿吧
I cannot believe I just said that.
我真不敢相信我居然这么说了
Well, whatever it is, is one meal going to be enough?
不管是什么 一顿够吗
"Chupacabra" is Spanish,
吸血怪是西班牙语
and I bet you Juliette knows something about this.
朱丽叶肯定知道些什么
I'm gonna have her meet us at the trailer.
我让她到拖车跟我们见面
Did you have an ultrasound?
你做超声波了吗
No, but I took a pregnancy test three times.
没有 但我做了三次孕检
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Well, maybe you should have an MRI, then.
或许你该去做个核磁共振
I've been under a lot of stress.
我最近压力很大
I think I just need something for the nausea.
我觉得我只是需要些治反胃的药
What about the headaches? That too.
那头疼呢 这也得治
Look, I don't think it's anything life-threatening.
我觉得这不会危及生命
Oh, it's serious, but it's not life-threatening.
这很严重 但不会危及生命
I don't even think it's that serious.
我觉得没有那么严重
Nick had headaches after what we went through.
我们做完那事儿以后 尼克也头疼了
It could just be one of the side effects.
可能只是一个副作用
Let's hope not.
希望不会吧
I'm gonna put together a few things for you.
我会给你配些药
I'll give you enough to hold you over while we're gone,
我会给你足够的药 让你在我们离开期间够用
but if it gets worse, you need to see a doctor.
但如果病情恶化 你就得去看医生
Yes, mom.
好的 老妈
Still can't believe you guys are finally going on your--
还是难以相信你们俩终于要去...
Don't jinx it.
别乌鸦嘴
Right. Sorry.
对对 抱歉
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
No, I'm at the spice shop with Rosalee.
没 我和罗莎莉在香料店
No, there's not a problem. They're still going.
不 没问题 他们还是要去
Don't jinx it.
别乌鸦嘴
Yeah. I'll meet you there.
好 那里见
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Okay, I got to go.
好了 我得走了
You put that sign up as soon as I leave
我一走你就把那个挂上去
and have a fantastic time.
祝你们开心
Aw, thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表