剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Never again, Sara.
不会再发生了 莎拉
Thank God she's here.
谢天谢地 她在这里
Don't do that.
别那样
I had to make sure you weren't followed.
我得确保没人跟踪你
You don't think I know what I'm doing?
你觉得我不知道自己在做什么吗
Yeah, you don't know everything.
对 你也不是什么都知道
That's why I'm here.
所以我才会在这里
I didn't tell you something.
有件事我没告诉你
Yeah, that you were leaving.
是 你没说你要走
That's why I left my black knight,
我把我的黑骑士留那儿了
so you'd know I was here.
这样你就知道我在这里
I was trying to be safe.
我尽量小心谨慎
You know that FBI agent, I think her name's Chavez?
你知道那个叫查瓦兹的联邦探员吗
She's wesen.
她是格林生物
You saw her woge?
你看到她转化了
Yeah, when she kidnapped me.
没错 就在她绑♥架♥我的时候
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I wasn't supposed to tell anybody.
我本不该跟任何人说
It was sort of like a threat against me and you,
这有点像是对你和我的威胁
which is why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
Why would the FBI want to kidnap you?
为什么那个联邦探员要绑♥架♥你
No, she said it had nothing to do with the FBI.
不 她说这和联邦调查局没有关系
There were three guys with her.
当时有三个人和她一起
They grabbed me off the street
我骑朱丽叶的自行车上街
when I was riding Juliette's bike,
他们拿了个袋子套在我头上
put a bag over my head, and took me to some old warehouse,
把我掳走 带到一个旧仓库
and then she woged right in my face.
然后她就在我面前转化了
She wanted to see if I was a Grimm, Nick.
她想看看我是不是格林 尼克
Did she come and see you? Yeah, she did.
她来找过你吗 找过
She said it was just between the two of us.
她说就在我们俩之中
Why don't you tell me about the young lady
为什么不谈谈住在你家的
living in your house, Theresa Rubel?
那个年轻女孩 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔
She's awfully handy with a machete.
她用弯刀用得很顺手啊
But she was very interested in you.
她对你非常感兴趣
What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么
Nothing, but, Nick, she said there were people
没什么 尼克 不过她说有人
that were very interested in my services,
对我的能力非常感兴趣
said that being able to identify
能够辨识
and destroy wesen influence
并摧毁各类生物的力量
in society was, like, a very valuable gift.
在这个世界是种很宝贵的天赋
She wanted me to be a part of some group.
她希望我加入某个组织
And she told me to think about it
她让我好好想想
and not to tell anyone, otherwise...
而且别告诉其他人 否则...
They'd, you know, have to kill us or whatever.
他们会把我们杀了
She didn't say anything else
她没说什么其他的吗
about who this group was or where they were?
关于这是什么组织 在哪里
No, she just said she'd be in contact with me.
没有 她就说她会联♥系♥我
I was hoping you'd know who they were.
我还希望你知道他们是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
抱歉我之前没跟你说
I was afraid they'd hurt you and Juliette.
我是怕他们会伤害你和朱丽叶
I think you should come back home.
我觉得你该回家住
Nick--
尼克
If they find out
如果他们发现
that you just suddenly left,
你突然离开了
they might think that you told me.
可能会觉得你把这一切告诉我了
You and I have to remain very close,
你和我必须跟以前一样亲密
at least until we can figure out who
至少在我们能查出
Chavez is and what it is we're dealing with.
查瓦兹的身份以及我们的对手是谁之前
Now, if she contacts you again--
如果她再联♥系♥你
Trust me, I'm telling you.
相信我 我会告诉你
Good.
很好
Look, all I'm saying is, is a wolfsangel
我想说的是狼之钩
isn't necessarily a symbol of hate.
并不仅仅是仇恨的标志
Like in the 17th century, royal foresters used them,
比如在17世纪 皇家守林员用这个
you know, as, like, a boundary marker.
当作类似界标之类的东西
Royal foresters didn't throw a brick
皇家守林员不会用这个
through our window, Monroe.
砸我们家窗户 门罗
I know, I know, and to be fair,
我知道我知道 说句公道话
it was unfortunately appropriated
二战时 这玩意儿很不幸地
by an S.S. Panzer division in World War II.
被德国装甲部队滥用了
But originally originally, a wolfsangel was a trap.
但追根溯源狼之钩是一种圈套
Literally, "wolf-hook."
字面意思就是 "给狼的钩子"
In fact, a lot of blutbaden perished as--
事实上 很多狼人因为这个而死
Okay, you're not helping.
你这么说一点帮助也没有
We're done.
弄好了
Done? That's it?
弄好了 就弄好了
For tonight.
今晚就这样了
It needs to garenlassen.
它们得就这么炖着
What do you mean, like, ferment?
什么意思 发酵吗
In a way.
差不多吧
I suggest you two go home and get a little sleep.
你们俩回家睡觉吧
What about you?
那你呢
No!
我就不用了
I won't be done for a while.
这事一时半会弄不完
Yeah, sleep is good.
好的 睡觉挺好的
Make yourself at home.
您自便吧
Sara!
莎拉
Shut up, you damn dogs.
闭嘴 死狗
What the hell?
搞什么
What do we got?
发现什么了
Nothing but fun and games, and by that,
无尽的乐趣和游戏
I mean I don't know what the hell we're dealing with.
意思是 完全摸不清头绪
Victim's name is Keith Harrow.
死者名叫基思·哈罗
Who found the body? That would be me.
尸体是谁发现的 我发现的
Woman who lives here, Sara Fisher,
住在这里的女士 莎拉·费希尔
was signed in at Treeview Hospital last night.
昨晚被送进了树景医院
Hospital made the domestic abuse call.
医院打电♥话♥报♥警♥说是家暴
Ms. Fisher has a restraining order,
费希尔女士申请过一张限制令
which the vic didn't pay much attention to.
不过死者完全没在乎过这东西
In retrospect, he should have.
现在想想 他应该在乎的
Looks like there's something coming out of every orifice.
看上去他的七窍都有东西流出来
Clay, I think.
我认为是黏土
My guess is ultisol, judging by the reddish color.
根据它的红色来看 应该是老成土
Not exactly native to northwest climate.
鉴于西北部的气候 这应该不是本地土壤
I’ve heard of Russian mob guys pouring cement
我只听过俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑帮会把水泥
down an informant's throat, but clay's a first.
倒进告密者的喉咙 黏土还是第一回
Where would they get it all?
他们是从那里弄来这么多土的
Maybe they brought a cement mixer
也许他们买♥♥了一台水泥搅拌器
with a lot of clay in it.
里面有很多黏土
What's going on? Keith!
发生了什么 基思
Hey, sir, you can't come out here!
先生 你不能过来
That's my brother! What happened?
那是我弟弟 发生什么事了
Hey. We got it, Wu.
交给我们吧 吴
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Nate Harrow.
内特·哈罗
Your brother's body was discovered
你弟弟的尸体
by one of our officers
被我们的警官发现了
in response to a domestic abuse call.
他是接到了家暴报♥警♥电♥话♥过来的
Oh, my God. He's dead?
我的天哪 他死了吗
Yes. I don't believe it.
是的 我不相信
This is an active crime scene, sir.
这是犯罪现场 先生
My brother was murdered?
我弟弟被谋杀了
We won't know that until after the autopsy.
这要等验尸报告出来才知道
Was he shot? Stabbed?
他被枪击了 被刀捅了
What's that all over his body? Who did this?
他身上那些是什么东西 这是谁干的
Did you know your brother had a restraining order
你是否知道有一张限制你哥哥
against him being on this property--
踏入这个地方的禁令
Where's Sara?
莎拉在哪里
Answer my question.
回答我的问题
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表